剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Okay.
好了
Bought myself some time.
争取到一些时间
There's gotta be a way off this stupid ledge.
一定有办法能从这破地方下去
Turflytle is on the patrol, buzz, buzz.
飞蝶龟正在巡逻 嗡嗡嗡
His bug eyes spy every crime, buzz, buzz.
任何罪行都逃不过他的大眼 嗡嗡嗡
Will you stop saying "Buzz, buzz" after every sentence?
你敢不在句尾瞎"嗡嗡嗡"吗
I could do that, buzz, buzz,
可以的哟 嗡嗡嗡
But I probably won't, buzz, buzz.
但我也可能不会停下 嗡嗡嗡
Whoa, dude! Be kind to insects, buzz buzz!
老兄 对昆虫客气点行吗 嗡嗡嗡
Donnie, any sign of Kirby?
多尼 看到卡比了吗
Nothing yet.
还没有
Raph, shake Mikey around a bit more.
拉斐 再使劲晃晃麦奇
He needs to mimic a fly's flight pattern.
他得模拟苍蝇的飞行方式
No problem.
没问题
Whoo, yeah, buzz, buzz!
哇呜 嗡嗡嗡
Kirby at 4:00!
卡比在四点钟方向
He's heading straight for Mikey.
他径直冲向麦奇了
Pull up, pull up!
上升 上升
He's coming around again!
他又过来了
Time for turflytle to take out his arch nemesis, wing-nut!
让飞蝶龟把敌人消灭掉吧 大飞怪
You are not giving Mr. O'neil a monster name!
不准给奥尼尔先生取怪物名字
Mr. O'neil! Kirby!
奥尼尔先生 卡比
We don't wanna hurt you! We wanna help!
我们不想伤害你 我们想帮你
Guys! Over here!
大家伙 我在这里
Stick to the plan!
按计划行事
There's a plan?
还有计划
The warehouse! We trap him in the warehouse!
仓库 我们要把他引去仓库然后抓住他
Donnie!
多尼
Donnie!
多尼
Up here! I'm over here!
在这里 我在上面
April, hold on!
爱普莉尔 坚持住
We're coming up on the warehouse!
我们去仓库
Leo!
李奥
The warehouse!
去仓库
Sorry, Kirby.
抱歉 卡比
It's only temporary.
这只是暂时的
Yo, we did it, Don!
我们成功了 多尼
We caught the Kirby bat!
我们把卡比大蝙蝠抓住了
Mikey!
麦奇
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
What are we gonna do with him?
我们要拿他怎么办
I mean, keep him caged forever?
难道要把他关一辈子吗
Feed him a steady diet of mice and flies?
还要每天给他喂老鼠和苍蝇吃
Actually, bats love moths and spiders too, so--
其实蝙蝠也喜欢吃飞蛾和蜘蛛 所以
Sorry.
抱歉
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
If I hadn't lied to dad--
如果不是我跟爸爸说谎
Listen, don't blame yourself, April.
别自责了 爱普莉尔
It was our fault.
其实是我们的错
We spilled the mutagen. We'll fix it.
是我们把变异原洒了 我们会处理好的
What?
什么
You guys--you guys spilled the mutagen?
你们 是你们把变异原洒了
Yeah.
对
We accidentally unleashed all that mutagen all over the city,
我们不小心把满城都撒上了变异原
but don't worry. We'll get it back.
但不用担心 我们会都找回来的
You--you--
你们 你们
I swear by Darwin's beard, we'll cure him.
我对天发誓 我们会治好他的
You mutated my father!
你们把我父亲变异了
What? No!
什么 不要
Dad!
爸爸
Don't!
不要
Don't touch me! You keep away from me!
不要碰我 离我远点
I never wanna see your faces, ever again!
我再也不想见到你们了
April!
爱普莉尔
Let her go, man.
让她走吧
Give her some space.
让她一个人静一静
Where is my mutagen, creature?
我的变异原呢 怪物
The complications became overly complicated.
情况变得过于复杂
The ones known as the turtles stopped the shipment.
那群乌龟妨碍了变异原的运输
Kraang will make amends.
克朗会采取补救措施的
These creatures are useless.
这些家伙根本没用
It is time to expand my army,
是时候靠自己的力量
on my own.
扩张♥军♥队了
This is all very grave news.
这是重大消息
Very grave, indeed.
非常重大的消息
I can't believe this is happening.
竟然会发生这种事
Poor April.
可怜的爱普莉尔
Do not dwell on the past.
不要纠结过去的事了
You must find every last canister of mutagen.
你们必须找到每一管变异原
You must search every street,
你们必须搜索每一条街道
every park and playground,
每个公园 每块操场
every building and rooftop,
每栋建筑及其屋顶
before we have even more mutants on our hands.
防止出现更多变异生物
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表