剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Father...
父亲
What have I done?
我都干了些什么
Reptiles...
爬虫们
Where are you?
你们在哪里
Underground, in the sewers.
在地下 在下水道里
You had to see with your own eyes.
你要用自己的双眼去看
You had to learn the truth for yourself.
你要为自己寻求事情的真♥相♥
You knew. You knew I was lying.
你知道 你知道我在说谎
No doubt the Shredder's forces are on their way.
施莱德的人一定是在路上
What was that last part?
你刚才说什么
Tiger Claw is tracking me.
虎爪在追踪我
I told you! Karai!
告诉过你 卡莱
There's no time to argue.
没时间争吵了
I have to get out of here.
我得从这里离开
I can--I can lead Tiger Claw away.
我可以把虎爪引开
Go, take Karai and watch over her.
去吧 带上卡莱并且照看好她
I will stay with April and attend to Casey.
我和爱普莉尔留在这里照看凯西
You are who you choose to be,
你会成为你选择成为的那个人
not what others make you.
而不是他人使你成为的那个人
Some of us choose to be right all the time.
我们中的有些人永远认为自己是对的
Will you just go?
赶紧走好不好
Do you think he's gonna be okay?
他不会有事吧
April...
爱普莉尔
Why did you have to bring Irma again?
你怎么又把厄玛带来了
She's so nasty.
她很烦的
Well, princess? You got us into this.
公主 都是你把我们害成这样的
Where to?
怎么走
I...I don't know.
我 我不知道
Everyone, stop!
大家都停下
I know exactly where to go.
我知道我们该去哪里了
I feel scared.
我好害怕
I can't smell you, but I can hear you.
我闻不到你们 但我可以听到你们
Show yourselves!
快出来
They're stalking me.
他们在追踪我
Are you afraid to face me?
你们是害怕面对我吗
Are you afraid to fight me?
你们害怕跟我战斗吗
Let us finish this.
我们把这事了结了
Karai, would you like the honor
卡莱 你愿意完成这项光荣的任务
of finishing him?
来杀了他吗
I have no honor.
我并不光荣
But that's about to change.
但是时候改变了
If you value her life,
如果你们重视她的生命
do not take another step.
就不要再向前迈步了
Just as I thought.
果然不出我所料
No!
不
Come on, we have to-- -
快 我们必须...
Wow, I think his shell was knocked loose.
我觉得他的壳被敲松了
We have to get him back to Master Splinter.
我们必须把他带回斯普林特大♥师♥那里去
Karai.
卡莱
I still don't trust her.
我仍然不相信她
Are you kidding? She saved us.
你在开玩笑吗 她救了我们
The Shredder raised her.
施莱德抚养她长大的
Daddy's probably welcoming her home right now.
也许现在爸爸正欢迎她回家呢
She has betrayed you, Master Shredder.
她背叛了你 施莱德大♥师♥
She fought alongside the turtles.
她现在和那些乌龟是一伙的了
Tell me the truth!
告诉我真♥相♥
Splinter is my father, isn't he?
斯普林特才是我父亲 对不对
Yes.
是的
Hamato Yoshi is your true father.
滨户良是你真正的父亲
What?
什么
Tiger Claw, take her away.
虎爪 把她带走
No. No! No!
不 不 不
What are you doing?
你要干什么
No!
不
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表