剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Trust me, Leo,
相信我 李奥
the Kraang processor in Metalhead
铁榔头装有克朗处理器
makes him perfectly compatible with their computers.
他能完美兼容克朗电脑
what could go wrong?
能出什么问题呢
Great, Donnie. Great.
真棒 多尼 这下好了
Not only did we lose the Kraang,
我们不仅跟丢了克朗
but Metalhead blew up our only clue to where they went.
铁榔头还毁了我们追踪克朗的唯一线索
Even worse, he blew up my super macho burrito.
更糟糕的是他毁了我的超级玉米卷
It must've been some kind of energy surge.
应该是某种能量震荡
You okay, little buddy?
你还好吗 小兄弟
Oh, no.
不要啊
Seems fine to me.
我倒是无所谓
Gah! Can we go home now, please?
现在能回家了吗 求你们了
What about the Kraang? What about 'em?
那克朗怎么办 与我们何干
Spider bytez is their problem now.
咬咬蜘蛛现在归他们管了
But what did they want with him?
但是他们想对他做什么
Metalhead's memory core isn't too badly damaged.
铁榔头的磁心损伤得并不严重
Stop it, Mikey.
别闹了 麦奇
It seems that the Kraang security algorithms
看来克朗的安保程序
were too complex to decrypt.
太复杂了 难以破解
Less science-y, more english-y.
别装科学范了 说点能听懂的
I should be able to retrieve
我应该能找回
what he downloaded from the Kraang computer.
他从克朗电脑下载的数据
Mikey!
麦奇
He might take a little time to fix, though.
也许需要点时间来修理他了
How long? Well, in technical terms...
多长时间 技术上来说...
a while.
需要一阵子
Duck!
低头
We know the Kraang rebuilt TCRI.
我们知道克朗重建了TCRI
What if they got the portal working again?
万一他们再次打开了通道呢
That's what we need to find out.
这就需要我们来一探究竟了
How's it going, Donnie?
进展如何 多尼
Not bad!
还不错
Okay, Donnie. It's late.
好了 多尼 天色已晚
Give it a rest. I've almost got it.
休息一下吧 我快搞定了
Just working out the bugs.
只是排除故障嘛
Donnie.
多尼
You got to shut down his A.I.
你得关闭他的智能系统
Shut down his A.I.?
关闭他的智能系统
But that would be like turning off his brain.
但那就好比是关掉了他的大脑
He's just too dangerous.
他太危险了
We need him, Leo.
我们需要他 李奥
The Kraang and the Foot are armed up more than ever.
克朗和大脚帮忍♥者的势力空前强大
It's not worth the risk.
不值得冒这个险
Metalhead was glitchy before he plugged
铁榔头在接入那台克朗电脑前
into that Kraang computer.
就有问题了
He was taken over by the Kraang once already.
他曾经被克朗控制过
Are you sure you can trust him?
你确定你可以相信他吗
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
I'll take care of it.
我来处理吧
Sorry, Donnie.
很遗憾 多尼
Okay, buddy, let's fix you up.
好了 兄弟 我来把你修好
Just a little reboot, wipe your memory,
只需要小小的重启 清除记忆
and you'll be all better.
你就会好起来的
This won't hurt a bit.
一点都不疼呢
Donnie, what are you doing?
多尼 你在搞什么啊
Yeah, dude, you know better
是啊 兄弟 没人看着的话
than to go algae diving without a spotter.
你还是别玩这种潜水游戏了
Locked.
门被锁住了
Open this door, you oversized toaster!
快开门 你这个大号♥吐司炉
What about the garage door?
仓库大门呢
No good. He welded it shut.
打不开 他把门焊住了
Donnie, I told you he was dangerous.
多尼 我告诉过你他很危险
Now he's probably out there trashing the city.
没准他现在正在外面摧毁城市呢
Well, I'll fix it. We just got to get out of here.
我会补救的 我们得先离开这里
Help! Help! Somebody!
救命 救命 来人啊
Killer robot on the loose!
机器杀手逃走啦
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You don't want Splinter to--
你不是想让斯普林特...
Do you boys have any idea what time it is?
你们这群小子知道现在几点了吗
Pizza time?
吃披萨的时间吗
Why was the door locked?
为什么门被锁起来了
Ah, you know...
您知道的...
Just messing around. No reason.
闹着玩而已 没什么的
Metalhead tried to kill us.
铁榔头想要杀我们
Leonardo?
李奥纳多
The truth is, sensei,
老师 其实
we got to meet April at Murakami's--
我们得去村上家见爱普莉尔...
big mutant sushi problem.
出现了巨大的寿司变异体
We'll be back before dawn.
我们会在天亮之前赶回来
Don't wait up for us.
别等我们了
Teenagers.
年轻人啊
Should we just follow the cries of terror or--
我们是该顺着哭泣声追踪还是
Metalhead couldn't have gotten far.
铁榔头还没丧心病狂到那个地步
If his tracking device is still active--
如果他身上的追踪装置还起作用的话
Let's see, hmm.
我们看看
Oh, there! Make a left at the next block.
在那边 下个街区左转
There he is.
他在那边
Over here.
这边
Going into...
他要去...
a porta-potty?
移♥动♥公厕吗
Maybe he has to change his oil.
他可能是要换换油吧
Wait. I saw this on a magic show.
等等 我看魔术表演的时候看过
There's a secret door down here.
下面藏着一个暗门
Hello?
有人吗
Definitely not a secret door.
绝对不是什么暗门
I think I'm gonna hurl.
我好像快吐了
What was that?
那是什么
I don't understand.
这是怎么回事
It--it was just...
这 只是个...
Ta-da!
看吧
What?
搞什么
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I just got the touch.
我人品好吧
L.T.D.-- like a turtle do?
就跟正常乌龟一样轻轻一开
It's some kind of dimensional gateway,
这是某种空间入口
like--like the Kraang portal.
就像克朗的传送门一样
This must be how they disappeared.
他们一定就是这样消失的
I wonder if--
我想如果...
Guys!
兄弟们
Donnie!
多尼
Guys!
兄弟们
Booyakasha!
我来也
The portal--it's closing!
传送门 关上了
No turning back now.
没有回头路了
So is this dimension "X"?
这是X维空间吗
If it was, we probably wouldn't be able to breathe.
要是的话 我们可能无法呼吸的
My guess is Not dimension "X."
我猜 这不是什么X维空间
Got it. Guys.
知道了 兄弟们
I found where they took spider bytez.
我找到咬咬蜘蛛了
Hey, fellas. Can we talk about this?
我说哥们 我们能不动手好好谈谈吗
I know bugs in high places.
我知道好多好地方的虫子
I could--
我可以...
Wait till I get out of here.
等我出去
Spike?
斯派克
I'm gonna break every tentacle on your pink--
我要把你的粉色触手一根根打断...
It looks like a prison.
这好像是个监狱
Snakeweed?
蛇草
Dr. Rockwell?
洛克伍尔博士
Oh, no.
不
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表