剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
You know, Casey, it's awesome
凯西 其实有你在挺好的
having someone else who knows about the turtles.
因为你也知道乌龟们的事
I had like no one to talk to,
我根本没有人倾诉
'specially after dad turned into a mutant bat.
尤其是我爸爸变成了一只蝙蝠后
Gotta admit the whole thing's pretty mind-blowing.
不过这些事确实很不可思议
Bunch of ninja turtles living in the sewers
一群住在下水道里的忍♥者神龟
with their rat master?
还有一只老鼠师♥父♥
I mean, you couldn't make this stuff up.
这种事儿编都编不出来
Coast is clear.
周围没人了
Let's do this.
那就开始吧
So what's with the mask?
话说你戴面具干什么
It's not like the turtles don't know who you are.
他们又不是不知道你的真实身份
Same reason people have worn masks throughout history:
跟历来所有戴面具的人的原因一样
'cause it looks cool.
因为戴起来很酷
Doesn't help with the smell, though.
不过面具挡不住臭味
Disgusting. How can you stand it?
太恶心了 你怎么能受得了呢
I had to live down here for weeks.
我在下水道里住过好几周
You get used to it.
慢慢就习惯了
Sick, dude.
太臭了
Actually, something does smell really weird,
不对 确实有股很奇怪的味道
like moldy cheese and puke.
就像发霉的芝士和呕吐物
Squirrel!
有松鼠
Giant mutant squirrel!
变异大松鼠啊
Where'd he go?
他去哪里了
Hello? Crazy dude?
有人吗 仁兄你在吗
Something's wrong.
出事了
You okay, Red? What'd you see?
你还好吗 小红毛 你看到什么了
April? April!
爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Leonardo?
李奥纳多
Sorry, sensei.
抱歉 老师
Can't seem to focus. I noticed.
我似乎无法专心 注意到了
What is it that troubles you, my son?
你在烦恼什么 孩子
I keep having the same nightmare, sensei,
我一直做着同样的噩梦 老师
every night.
每晚都是
I'd let the team down.
我让大家失望了
They're dragged off into darkness,
他们被卷进了黑暗里
and I'm powerless to help.
我却无法救他们
This is not uncommon.
这很正常
All leaders must face the fear of losing their team.
每个领袖都必须直面失去团队的恐惧
I face this every time
你们每次离开
you and your brothers leave the lair.
我都要面对这种恐惧
General Unsura has taken control
安苏拉将军已经控制了
of mighty Super Robo Mecha.
超级机器人
Yes, Captain dash Coolstar.
是的 达什·库斯塔队长
I have Super Robo Mecha Force five team 5 in my clutches,
超级机器战队的五人都在我的掌控下
and now I shall smash you all into space dust.
我要把你们变成太空垃圾
Yes, I will right now.
没错 说干就干
Squeakums, I'm scared.
公主大人 我好害怕
Hold me.
抱住我
Captain Dash, what are we going to do?
达什队长 我们该怎么办啊
This is my greatest fear come true.
我最害怕的噩梦成真了
But by the sons of Lobnar, I shall save you all.
但我以拉伯那之子之名起誓 一定会救你们的
I'm okay.
我没事
I heard in the original Japanese version,
听说在日本原版动画里
Coolstar gets squashed for real.
库斯塔真被踩死了
That's just a cartoon myth.
动画故事而已
Nerds.
一群呆子
Guys! April.
爱普莉尔出事了
Sewers. Hurry!
在下水道 快点
Casey, what's wrong?
凯西 出什么事了
Are the footbots back?
是大脚机器人回来了吗
We were on our way here.
我们本来要回这里
Next thing I know, April starts acting
结果爱普莉尔突然举止很奇怪
freaked out, then runs off.
像是吓坏了 然后就跑了
She's gone. Wait, wait.
她不见了 等等
You just lost April?
你把爱普莉尔弄丢了
Relax.
别着急
I'm sure there's a logical explanation,
肯定有很合理的解释
like she was eaten by a giant sewer snake or something.
比如她被一条下水道巨蟒给吞了什么的
Let's go!
快走啊
I think I-I-I lost her around here.
她大概就是在这附近不见的
You think?
大概
Oh, that's not vague or anything.
你这话说得可真精准
Back off, stick master.
行了你 棒子大♥师♥
Who you callin' stick master, puck head?
你叫谁棒子大♥师♥ 你个榆木脑袋
Easy, fellas.
好了
We don't have time for this.
别浪费时间吵架了
Got a problem with that?
怎么 你不爽吗
Rats?
老鼠
Why'd it have to be rats?
为什么非得是老鼠
Dude, they're everywhere down here.
拜托 下水道里到处都是好吗
They're nature's cuddly little friends.
它们是大自然的小伙伴
What's wrong with you?
我说你恶不恶心
You hear that?
听到了吗
That was hideous.
熏死我了
Dude, you put your nose in a New York city sewer.
拜托 你把鼻子对准了纽约的下水道口
What'd you expect?
你指望闻到花香吗
Thought I saw--
我好像看到了...
Casey, what is it?
凯西 怎么了
I-I saw it, man.
我看见了 天哪
The demon rat.
恶魔老鼠
Demon rat?
恶魔老鼠
Get 'em off me!
快把它们弄走
They're everywhere!
到处都是啊
Not gonna lie. That felt pretty good.
说实话 这样感觉很爽
Let me out. Let me out!
放开我 放开我
Calm down, man.
冷静 兄弟
What is your malfunction?
你犯什么魔怔
April!
爱普莉尔
No. April?
不要 爱普莉尔
No, I-no--I-I--
不 不 我
keep away from me, dad.
离我远点 爸爸
please don't eat me!
求你了 别吃我
April, it's me. It's Donnie.
爱普莉尔 是我 多尼
Your dad isn't trying to eat you.
你♥爸♥爸不会吃你的
It's all right.
没事了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表