剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
这...
The city is ours, Master Shredder.
这个城市属于我们了 施莱德大♥师♥
Since I was a boy, I have seen this very vision.
我自小就梦想着见到这一幕
The world in chaos.
这个陷入混乱的世界
Master Shredder, the Kraang have sent word.
施莱德大♥师♥ 克朗传来消息
Leonardo is not far from here.
李奥纳多就在这附近
They're leading him straight to us.
他们正在引他过来
Excellent.
很好
Then it is the beginning of the end.
就让一切开始终结吧
Now I've got you cornered, you monstrous rat!
你已经无路可逃了 丑陋的老鼠
Corner a rat and see what happens!
你再逼近一步试试
Kraang shall dominate the earth!
克朗将统治地球
You and your kin will be destroyed!
你和你的亲人都将被毁灭
Kraang will be back--
克朗还会回来的...
Don't stand here like a fool, Yoshi.
别像傻子一样站在这里了 良
Find your family.
去找你的家人
He fights bravely.
他作战很英勇
He is young, overconfident, foolish.
他是年少气盛 不自量力 愚蠢至极
Do not take chances with him, Master.
别让他有机可乘 大♥师♥
We should destroy him quickly!
我们应该立刻灭了他
Archers.
弓箭手
Fire!
放箭
Oh, no.
惨了
Just a little further to April's place!
就快就到爱普莉尔家了
Yes!
没错
Kraang Prime returns to earth!
克朗老大又回到地球了
You got some kind of plan to fight that?
你有办法对付那玩意吗
Not really, no.
还真没有
People of earth, the Kraang forming
地球上的人们 克朗即将开始
of your world is about to begin!
占据你们的世界
No!
不
Now that is really messed up.
这下真的糟了
Invasion! That's right, folks.
入侵 没错 各位
The aliens are back!
外星人又来了
Robots are emerging from portals!
机器人不断从传送门出现
UFOs are everywhere!
到处都是飞碟
A giant alien brain is stomping through the East Village!
一个巨大的外星大脑正在纽约东村肆虐
Yeah, I'd say we're basically doomed.
我想我们真的玩完了
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
If I hadn't brought Irma to the lair--
如果不是我把厄玛带到藏身处...
You can't blame yourself, April.
你不要自责 爱普莉尔
Yeah, we can do that for you.
是啊 我们责备你就行
I'm gonna fix this.
我会处理好这件事的
I'm gonna find your brothers and Casey.
我要去找你们的兄弟和凯西
You can't go out there, April!
你不能出去 爱普莉尔
You have to stay with me.
你得跟我待在一起
I'm scared.
我好怕
Raph just sent me a text.
拉斐发了条信息过来
"On our way, being chased by Kraang Prime.
正在赶来 不过克朗老大在追我们
Frown-y face."
皱眉哭脸
Oh, guess they'll be a few minutes late.
他们大概会晚到几分钟
You cannot run, earthlings!
你们跑不了了 地球生物
Your entire planet will transform!
你们整个星球都将被改造
Raph, what is going on?
拉斐 这是怎么回事
The kraang perfected the mutagen!
克朗改良了变异原
They want to turn Earth into dimension X!
他们想把地球变成X空间
Wicked!
太坏了
Wicked? Are you crazy?
太坏了 你疯了吗
Good-bye, lower life-forms.
再见了 低级生物
What?
什么
Earth protection force, move!
地球自卫队 行动
Get into formation.
按队形走
Flanking maneuver. Go, go, go!
侧翼行动 快 快 快
Team two, cover quad four! Hut, hut, hut!
二组掩护4小队 停停停
Pathetic humans.
可悲的人类
Fire!
开火
Now's our chance! Run!
就是现在 跑
But it was just getting awesome.
可精彩才刚刚开始
Stop hiding behind your footbots!
别躲在你的机器人后面
Face me, Shredder!
出来面对我 施莱德
You are beneath me, turtle.
我没必要面对你 乌龟
You should let me finish him, master.
你应该让我解决掉他 大♥师♥
Not yet. I want to see him suffer.
不急 我想看他受苦
Leonardo.
李奥纳多
It is the rodent known as Splinter.
是那个叫斯普林特的老鼠
Exterminate. Exterminate.
消灭 消灭
Kraang!
克朗
That is enough! Enough!
够了 够了
Leatherhead, my thanks.
呆皮鳄 谢谢你
Great Splinter, where are your sons?
伟大的斯普林特 你的孩子们呢
Lost in this madness.
混乱中都不见了
Will you help me find them?
你能帮我找到他们吗
Anything for my friends.
为了朋友什么都行
Then let us hurry!
那我们快点行动
Now you may finish him.
现在你们可以解决掉他了
They wait for him in the girl's home.
他们在那个女孩家等他
Bait them out and destroy them.
引诱他们出来再灭了他们
Where is my son?
我的孩子呢
I take him like I took your child so many years ago.
我像很多年前带走你的孩子一样把他带走了
I just had the worst dream.
我刚做了恶梦
The Kraang were trying to invade.
克朗正在入侵
Don't worry, Mr. O'Neil.
别担心 奥尼尔先生
Reality is way worse than your nightmare.
现实比你的恶梦可怕多了
We gotta move.
我们该走了
Kraang prime is stomping this way.
克朗老大正朝这边来
Raph!
拉斐
I missed you too, little brother.
我也 很想你 我的弟弟
Casey! Oh, I was scared I'd lost you forever.
凯西 我以为我永远失去你了
No worries, red. Your man is here.
别担心 红毛 你男人在这里呢
Not to break this up, but Leo is still out there!
并不想毁了这场面 但是李奥还在外面
What?
什么
Long story, bro. Basically--
说来话长了 伙计 基本上就是
Leo!
李奥
Leo!
李奥
He's still breathing.
他还有呼吸
Dude, his shell is cracked!
天呐 他的壳裂开了
Come out, turtles!
出来吧 乌龟们
We know you're in there!
我们知道你们在里面
This way!
这边
This is for my brother!
这是为了我的弟兄
Hurry, this way!
赶快 这边
What the heck is that?
这是什么玩意
It's my old party wagon from back in my hipster days.
这是我还是时尚人士时候的聚会老伙计
Groovy.
耶
Kirby!
卡比
Not again!
又变异
April, move!
爱普莉尔 快走
Floor it, Jones!
打到他 琼斯
I'll get you all!
我会抓住你们所有人
You grow tired.
你开始累了
Your skills have become weak.
你的技能也生疏了
Yet I am stronger than ever.
但我一如既往的强壮
Fueled by anger, by rage!
燃烧的怒火激励着我
Rage is a fuel that burns quickly.
怒火的力量是短暂的
Always the wise one.
你总是有智慧的那个
What wisdom do you have now?
现在你又有什么智慧
My friend, are you hurt?
我的朋友 你受伤了吗
Look out!
小心
This looks like a safe spot.
这里看起来比较安全
Come on. We gotta find Splinter!
快 我们要找到斯普林特
No way! What about Leo?
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表