剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Calm down.
冷静一点
Everything's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Hold up. What's that sound?
等等 什么声音
What is that?
什么玩意
It's a mushroom.
是个蘑菇
With feet.
还有脚
it's so cute.
简直萌爆了
Get it off of me!
快把它弄走
Get it off of me!
快弄走
It's on the move. I got this.
又滚过来了 交给我
Fascinating. Evolved fungi.
太神奇了 进化的菌类
Raph!
拉斐
keep back!
走开
Get away from me!
离我远点
The rats!
老鼠
What is goin' on?
到底怎么回事啊
Get 'em off me!
别靠近我
Rafael, are you okay?
拉斐尔 你没事吧
No, it's you.
不 是你
Anybody but you. Keep away from me.
怎么偏偏是你 离我远点
Raph, take it easy, man.
拉斐 淡定 兄弟
That's it.
好吧
If you won't stay away,
你要不走
I'll splatter you.
我就把你分尸
Raph.
拉斐
What's wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
Donnie? Quick explanation?
多尼 快速解答一下
Wish I knew.
我也想知道
You're not gettin' me, roach.
你搞不定我的 蟑螂
I smashed you once, I'll smash you again.
我灭了你一次 还能灭你第二次
Roach?
蟑螂
Sorry, bro. You're out of control!
抱歉 兄弟 你失去控制了
Take it easy, bro.
放轻松 老兄
No. It's impossible.
不 不可能
We're not gonna hurt you, Raph.
我们不会伤害你的 拉斐
Get back!
滚开
Come on, dude.
别这样 兄弟
Stop it!
快停下
Calm down. Breathe with me.
冷静下来 跟我一起呼吸
Get off me.
放开我
Get off! Getkeep away.
放开 走开
April. April, listen.
爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔 听着
There are no bats.
这里没有蝙蝠
I promise.
我保证
What is going on here?
这到底怎么回事
Fungus. Language, please.
那些菌类 请说人话
There's a lady present.
有女士在呢
No, whatever's happening to Raph
不 拉斐的情况
is happening to April and Casey.
同爱普莉尔和凯西是一样的
It's like--
似乎
like they're experiencing their worst fears.
他们在经历自己最害怕的事
And I think I know why.
我好像知道原因
Okay, now. Okay, trust me, April. No, please.
好了 相信我 爱普莉尔 不要
I-I won't hurt you, honest.
我不会伤害你的 真的
I just need a quick swab.
让我抹一下就好
April's been exposed to toxins
爱普莉尔接触了
found in certain types of fungi.
某种菌类身上的毒素
That mushroom man must produce them
一定是那些蘑菇为了防御
as a defense mechanism.
喷到他们身上的
Defense against what? Being stir-fried?
防御什么 被炒吗
I'm freakin' out. I'm freakin' out!
吓死我了 吓死我了
I'm freakin' out!
吓死我了
It's okay, dude.
没事的 兄弟
It's me, Mikey.
是我 麦奇
Give your bro a hug.
来个兄弟间的拥抱
It'll make you feel better.
你会好受很多的
Come on now.
来吧
Where's the love?
爱在哪里
It's right here between my arms.
就在我温暖的双臂间
I think I'm gonna hurl.
我要吐了
Casey.
凯西
Casey!
凯西
Come on, Raph.
快点 拉斐
What is that stuff?
那是什么
It's fungal mycelium,
是菌丝体
where mushrooms come from.
那些蘑菇就是这么长出来的
You mean like all these right here?
你是说像这里的这些吗
Fungus grows like crazy in the dark.
菌类在黑暗中能够疯狂的繁殖
If we don't stop these by sundown,
如果我们不在日落之前阻止它们
the mushrooms will spread all over the city.
这些蘑菇就会遍及全城
Millions of people will go crazy with fear.
数百万人就会在恐惧中陷入疯狂
Don't worry, Raph.
别担心 拉斐
I'll protect you.
我会保护你的
The bats.
蝙蝠
No, not the bats.
不要 蝙蝠走开
Don't worry, April. Everything's gonna be all right.
别担心 爱普莉尔 一切都会没事的
Or not.
也许不会
Fungus balls.
蘑菇球
Keep an eye on Raph and April.
留心拉斐和爱普莉尔
No matter what, stay together.
无论发生什么情况 要团队作战
Booyakasha!
我来也
Check it out.
瞧啊
Super Mikey brothers.
超级麦奇兄弟
Get it off. Get it off!
把它弄走 弄走
Where'd it go?
跑哪去了
Sorry.
抱歉
My bad.
我错了
Cockroach. Squirrelanoid!
蟑螂 松鼠怪
Guys, wait. Stop!
伙计们 等等 停下
Donnie, watch out.
多尼 小心
April, we need to get outta here.
爱普莉尔 我们得赶快离开这里
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Get away from me.
离我远点
You make me sick.
你简直让我恶心
Mutant. Weirdo.
你个变异的怪胎
April? Wh--what's wrong with you?
爱普莉尔 你这是怎么了
You nerdy, three-fingered freak.
你这个三根手指的烦人的怪物
I hate you.
我讨厌你
You mutated my father.
是你让我父亲变异了
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
She hates me.
她讨厌我
April hates me!
爱普莉尔讨厌我
No!
不
Leave me alone!
都别理我
I don't wanna hear anymore!
我什么都不想听
April!
爱普莉尔
Donnie, come back.
多尼 回来
No.
不
Everybody's gone.
大家都走了
It's my fault. I failed them.
都怪我 是我让他们失望了
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
It's your fault, cadet Leonardo.
都怪你 李奥纳多宇航员
You blew it. What kind of a leader are you?
你搞砸了 你这领袖是怎么当的
Are you a man, or a turtle,
你是个人 还是只乌龟
or a zero?
还是一无是处
Where am I?
这是什么地方
You let us down, bro. You did this.
你让我们失望了 兄弟 都怪你
It's your fault, Leo. No!
都是你的错 李奥 不
No!
不
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表