剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
All right. Got to do this quick.
好了 要速战速决
Raph and Mikey, we can't let him escape.
拉斐尔和麦奇 看住他别让他跑了
Donnie, spray him fast.
多尼 迅速把解药喷他身上
It's the turtles-s-s!
是那群乌龟
They're close.
他们就在附近
Now I have the power to squash them like bugs!
现在我有能力把他们像碾死虫子一样碾死了
Dad, no!
爸爸 不要走
S-s-sentimental humans-s-s.
感情用事的人类
Give me the retro-mutagen.
把解药给我
Now!
马上
Another mutant?
另一个变异体
Retro-mutagen.
解药
Mine!
是我的
No!
不要
Get your claws off that vial.
放开你的爪子
No!
不要
Let me go, you ugly germ farm!
放开我 你这个丑到爆的病菌温床
Silenc-c-ce!
安静
I know who that is.
我知道那是谁了
It's Derek Stockboy!
那是德里克·斯道克小子
It's Baxter S-s-stockman!
是巴克斯特·斯道克曼
Come to my lab.
来我的实验室吧
And you will bring more retro-mutagen,
给我带解药来
or the girl mutates with me!
要不然这个女孩会跟我一样变异
Wow, we really messed that one up.
我们这次真的搞砸了
I only have one vial left.
我只剩一瓶了
It'll take months to synthesize more.
得花费数月才能合成出更多的剂量
Don't worry, Donnie.
别担心 多尼
We'll get her back and make her dad human again.
我们会把她救回来 也会让她爸爸变回人类
Let's hope so.
但愿如此吧
Let's really hope so.
真的但愿如此
Aw, man, what am I gonna do?
我该怎么办呢
Save April and Mr. O'neil--
救爱普莉尔和奥尼尔先生
But what about Master Splinter?
但斯普林特大♥师♥怎么办
What about me?
我怎么了
Hey, Sensei.
老师好
Leonardo informed me of the situation.
李奥纳多跟我说了现在的情况
You must split up to rescue April
你们必须分头去救爱普莉尔
and to find her father.
找到她爸爸
I'm sorry, Sensei.
对不起 老师
This is all the retro-mutagen I have left.
我就只剩下这一份解药了
I may not be human,
我或许不是人类
but I am fortunate enough to have my humanity.
但我很幸运 我的人性尚存
Save Kirby.
去救卡比
All right,
好了
who's the soon-to-be slap-shotted goon
是哪个挨千刀的混♥蛋♥
that kidnapped April?
绑♥架♥了爱普莉尔
Long story, Casey.
说来话长 凯西
We need your help big-time.
我们非常需要你的帮助
And yes, you'll get to hit someone with a hockey stick.
而且你可以用曲棍球棍打人
Probably more than once.
打很多下也可以
Yes!
太棒啦
So you and me are bat-wrangling tonight, Mikey.
今晚你和我去抓大蝙蝠 麦奇
Yeah!
太棒啦
You know what that means, right?
你知道这意味着什么吧
Please don't.
拜托不要
The return to turflytle, dog!
飞龟要归来 老兄
You annoy me to no end.
你真是烦人无极限
Buzz buzz is buzz back!
嗡嗡嗡回来啦
Buzz!
嗡
S-s-stay!
待在这
Baxter, you don't have to do this.
巴克斯特 你大可不必这样
Donnie can help you.
多尼能帮助你
He can make more retro-mutagen.
他能制♥造♥更多的变异解药
It'll only take a few months--
只需要几个月
I mean, hours!
不 几小时
If he fails,
如果他造不出来
I have a backup plan.
我还有后备计划
So do I.
我也有
N-n-n-no escape!
别想逃
You go here,
你在这里
and I press-s-s a button.
我按下按钮
You fall!
你掉下去
And I-- I jump in.
我也跳进去
We c-c-come apart and then we come together.
我们就能合二为一
You, me, as one.
你 我 一体
More human than I am now.
比我现在更接近人类
Baxter, listen to me.
巴克斯特 听我说
Dropping us into a vat of ooze isn't going to save you.
我们一同掉进一缸绿浆是没法拯救你的
You got to trust me on that.
你得相信我
No!
不
This is-- only way.
这是唯一的办法
Only way!
唯一的办法
Stockman-fly c-c-c-cannot trust anyone.
斯道蝇曼不能相信任何人
Turtles!
乌龟
You tried, yes-s-s.
你们痴心妄想
Tried to sneak in.
意图潜伏进来
No retro-mutagen, no trade.
没有变异解药就没有交易
I got your retro-mutajunk right here!
你要的抗变异垃圾在这儿呢
Baxter, stop.
巴克斯特 住手
Let us help you.
让我们帮助你
We don't want to hurt you.
我们不想伤害你
Well, Casey does.
好吧 凯西很想
Guys?
各位
Little help here?
帮个忙行吗
Not fast enough.
你还不够快
April!
爱普莉尔
Two become one!
合二为一
Eat it, bug!
吃我一击 臭虫
Is she--
她是不是...
Blegh, nice catch, donnie.
你接得真好 多尼
April!
爱普莉尔
You're okay!
你没事
But how did--
可是怎么会...
You're immune to mutagen!
你对变异原免疫
That's why your DNA worked to create retro-mutagen.
所以你的DNA才能造出变异解药
Amazing.
太神奇了
I'll devour you all!
我要把你们都吞掉
I'll drink you like blobs of delicious filth!
像可口的秽物一样吸食掉
Buzz buzz!
嗡 嗡
Help me! Buzz buzz!
救我 嗡 嗡
Got him on the run, Leo!
已经在追他了 李奥
Get over here before I let him eat Mikey.
快过来 不然他就要吃掉麦奇了
No problem.
没问题
We're on our way.
我们马上就到
Get your claws off of me!
把你的爪子从我身上拿开
I heard you say retro-mutagen.
我听到了变异解药四个字
I can become human again?
我还能变回人类
On second thought, we might be a little late.
仔细一想 我们可能会晚点过去
Bring me that vial.
把那个药瓶拿给我
Time to go!
得走了
Back, you hideous arthropod!
离我远点 你这个丑陋的节肢动物
Give me retro-mutagen!
把变异解药给我
Get off of him!
放开他
No!
不
We found April's dad.
我们找到爱普莉尔的爸爸了
Let's get out of here.
赶紧离开这儿
No escape!
别想逃
No escape.
别想逃
Get me that vial before Stinkman uses it.
在屎道克曼用掉药瓶之前把它给我拿到手
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表