剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Never spoke to me again.
可他再也没跟我说过一句话
Oh, but it's not like you meant it.
但听上去你不是故意的啊
Right.
没错
Some stuff is just beyond our control.
有些事是无法掌控的
Give me a sec to grab my gear.
稍等一下 我去换身衣服
We can get something to eat. Pizza.
我们可以去吃点东西 披萨怎么样
Donnie.
多尼
Foot soldiers?
大脚帮忍♥者
Didn't you guys use to be human?
你们以前不是人类吗
Yo! If there's one thing Casey Jones has,
凯西·琼斯就只有一个优点
it's crackerjack timing.
那就是会把握时机
Casey, run!
凯西 快跑
What, so you get all the fun?
怎么了 你想一个人独享乐趣吗
I got 'em! You go!
我拖住他们 你快走
No, I got 'em.
不 我来拖住他们
You go!
你快走
Cross checking. Two minutes.
横杆推挡 罚出场两分钟
High sticking.
举杆过肩
It ain't a penalty if they deserve it, right?
可他们要是该打 就不算犯规 对吧
You got some rink rage, Red.
你这是溜冰场暴♥力♥啊 小红毛
You should see me play ping-pong.
那你应该来看看我打乒乓球
So you owe these guys money or something?
所以你是欠他们钱还是有别的仇啊
Or something. Casey, just go.
是别的仇 凯西 你快走
I didn't mean to get you into this.
我不想将你卷进此事
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
This is Casey Jones versus evil robo ninjas.
这可是凯西·琼斯大战邪恶的机器忍♥者
Coolest freakin' thing in the universe!
这世上没有比这更酷的事啦
Goongala!
冲啊
Hey, footbots!
大脚机器怪们
You want me? Come and get me!
想要我是吧 过来抓我啊
April!
爱普莉尔
Nice.
很好
Now the fight's fair.
现在可以公平决斗了
Eat this!
尝尝这招
She's traveling north on the rooftops.
她现在正从屋顶往北跑
Move.
行动
There's our entry point.
那边是入口
We just need a distraction.
我们只需要分散下他们的注意力就行了
Dude, I got the best plan!
兄弟们 我想到好主意了
Why do I feel slightly nauseated?
为什么我有种不祥的预感
Check it out.
瞧好了
I've been practicing.
我可是练过的
Kraang, creatures known as rabbits
克朗 一群名为兔子的生物们
have infiltrated Kraang's lab.
正潜入克朗的实验室
No, Kraang, clearly a small but obese pachyderm
不 明显是一只小而臃肿的厚皮动物
has breached Kraang's security.
突破了克朗的防线
Kraang are both wrong.
前面克朗全部判断失误
It is a belly dancer wearing what is known
是一名肚皮舞者穿着
as a flamenco dress.
弗拉明科舞裙
Wow, Mikey,
天呐 麦奇
You've got mad shadow puppetry skills.
你的皮影戏玩得可真是出神入化啊
Like a turtle do.
我是龟嘛
I'm guessing we just found the secret weapon.
我想我们找到了秘密武器
All right, Donnie,
好了 多尼
we need you to shut that thing down.
我们需要你关掉那玩意儿
No problem.
没问题
Dude, you're vibrating.
哥们 你手♥机♥在振动呢
It's April!
是爱普莉尔
Hi, this is Donay--Diner--Dono--
你好 我是唐雷 迪勒 多多
Dano--Dinomi--
达诺 多诺...
Donnie, remember how you said
多尼 还记得你说过
sometimes things are out of our control?
有时事情是我们无法掌控的吗
You were right. Aah!
你是对的
Things are really out of control right now!
现在场面真的很失控
She needs me, guys. I gotta go!
她需要我 伙计们 我得走了
Hold on, April! I'll be right there!
坚持住 爱普莉尔 我马上就到
Donnie, we need your help.
多尼 我们需要你的帮助
He ditched us?
他抛弃了我们吗
Alerting of one known as the intruder.
警报 有人侵入
Turtles, attack!
兄弟们 进攻
Wrist shot, slap shot!
抖腕射 击射
You might want to get that looked at.
你们是不是就喜欢这样啊
One-zip. Home ice leads.
搞定了一个 主场队领先啊
Who's next? Come get some.
下一个是谁 来尝尝我的厉害吧
Fine, you want a fight?
行 你们就这么想打架吗
Donnie!
多尼
Took you long enough.
过了这么久才来啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I had to figure out your coordinates with the t--
我得先确定你的位置...
Karai.
卡莱
Well, I was hoping for all the turtles to see this.
本来还希望所有乌龟都看到的
But I guess one's good enough.
现在看来一只就够了
Your rat master took away someone I cared about.
你的老鼠老师夺走了我关心的东西
So I'm returning the favor.
所以我要礼尚往来
Whoa, that thing is awesome!
哇 那玩意真不错啊
In an evil kind of way.
虽然不是什么好事
Guys, giant freaking robo-ninja
兄弟们 巨无霸机器忍♥者
just finished charging.
刚刚充好电了
You don't look so tough.
看上去也没那么厉害嘛
Mikey!
麦奇
Let me go!
放开我
Subroutine program taking over.
子程序启动
Target April O'neil located.
已确认目标物爱普莉尔·奥尼尔的位置
It's going after April! Come on!
它去找爱普莉尔了 快走
Too awesome!
太棒了
Stay away from April!
离爱普莉尔远点
Footbots, keep the turtle busy.
大脚机器人 去对付那只乌龟
This is between us girls.
我们女孩之间的事我们解决
Your skills are weak, April.
你本事有限啊 爱普莉尔
I've had years of training.
我可是训练多年了
You talk too much.
你话太多了
You're not gonna touch her!
不准碰她
Um, Donnie,
多尼
I'm thinking retreat.
我们还是撤吧
Like my new little toy?
喜欢我的新玩具吗
Robot, eliminate the girl.
机器人 消灭那个女孩
Let me go!
放开我
System override.
系统重置
Do not destroy April O'neil.
不要消灭爱普莉尔·奥尼尔
Capture for the Kraang.
把她抓回去给克朗
What?
什么
Threat detected.
检测到威胁
Eliminate threat.
消除威胁
You okay?
你没事吧
For once, I'm actually glad
我第一次很想
the Kraang want to kidnap me.
让克朗想绑♥架♥我
Left, Leo!
左转 李奥
I'm getting a signal!
我搜到信♥号♥♥了
Oh, yeah! Firing manhole covers!
棒 发射井盖
Eat it, chrome dome!
吃我一井盖 破铜烂铁
I just waxed her, too.
我可刚刚给车打过蜡
Dude, I so want plasma chucks.
哥们 我好想要个等离子武器啊
Donnie, can you hook a turtle up?
多尼 你能把那个跟龟龟相连吗
Guy, I think I know
兄弟们 我好像知道
how we can take that thing down.
怎么打倒那玩意了
Oh, are you on this team?
原来你还是我们队伍的人啊
Yeah, way to ditch us, dude.
对啊 你不是抛弃我们了吗
Go easy on him, guys.
大家别这么对他
If it wasn't for Donnie, I would have--ugh!
如果不是多尼来救我 我早就...
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表