剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I'll never forget the night we left New York City.
我永远都忘不了我们离开纽约的那晚
This is so metal!
简直太炫酷了
The Kraang defeated us.
克朗打败了我们
Leo got badly hurt.
李奥受了重伤
Master Splinter is gone.
斯普林特大♥师♥不见了
We lost.
我们输了
We had nowhere left to go.
我们无其他地方可去
So we came to the old farmhouse I grew up in,
所以就去了我小时候待的农舍
miles away from the city--
那里离市区很远
a place we could all be safe in.
所以我们在那里应该会安全
The first thing we did was take care of poor Leonardo.
我们做的第一件事就是照顾可怜的李奥纳多
This will keep him hydrated, help him heal faster.
这样可以保证水份 帮他更快康复
Raphael keeps a constant vigil over Leo,
拉斐尔日夜守在李奥身边
waiting for him to wake up.
等待他醒来
Michelangelo goofs around a lot,
米开朗琪罗经常到处玩
but he does a ton of chores around the house.
但是他也做了很多家务
Back off, chickens.
别上前了 母鸡
That's all I got.
都已经给你们了
Easy, easy.
淡定 不要过来
Help!
救命啊
But mostly, he goofs around a lot.
但大部分时间他是在到处瞎玩
Donatello built a lab in the barn,
多纳泰罗在谷仓里建了个实验室
trying to create a mutagenic medicine to heal Leo.
想研制一种诱变药物来帮助李奥康复
One last drop, and I think I've done it.
再加上最后一滴 应该就完成了
This baby's gonna need a lot of work.
这家伙得好好修理一下啊
And then there's me, April o'Neil.
然后是我 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔
I spend most of my time training with the turtles
我大部分时间都在跟神龟们一起训练
and writing in my ever-expanding journal.
还有写那本内容越来越多的日记
I miss New York, my sensei,
我想念纽约 想念我的老师
my dad.
想念我爸爸
Hopefully Leo will recover, and we can all go home soon,
希望李奥可以康复 然后我们尽快回家
if there's even a home to go back to.
如果我们还有家可回的话
But life, as master splinter would say, must continue on.
但是生活 就像斯普林特大♥师♥所说 必须继续
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Goongala!
我来也
You gotta be quick to train with ninjas.
跟忍♥者一起训练速度就得快
Sorry, April.
抱歉了 爱普莉尔
I'm almost a full-on Kunoichi.
我差不多可是个不折不扣的女忍♥者
Aw, yeah!
是吧
Gotta be quick if you wanna be hanging with the ninjas, dog.
要跟忍♥者一起玩速度也得快哦 朋友
Sweet moves, Donnie.
这招不错 多尼
Eat this.
尝尝这个
Ow! Cheap shot!
好卑鄙
Okay, you two. Enough!
你们俩够了
You guys are acting like a bunch of caged animals.
你们怎么就跟一群被关在笼子里的动物一样
We're just blowing off a little steam, Red.
我们就是释放下压力而已 红毛
Yeah, things are just kind of tense lately.
是啊 最近我们都有点压力
Right, old friend?
是吧 老朋友
You got that right, old pal.
说得对 老朋友
We're all just a little frustrated, April.
我们只是都有点郁闷 爱普莉尔
No offense, but we're turtles.
无意冒犯 但我们是乌龟
We don't belong in a farmhouse.
我们不该待在农场里
We belong in the sewers.
我们应该待在下水道里才是
Okay, not entirely accurate but, uh, apropos.
虽然说得不准确 但确实如此
Yeah, that's all good.
你们说得对
But like Master Splinter would say,
但是正如斯普林特大♥师♥所说
we must accept the hand that the universe has dealt us.
我们必须接受宇宙赐予我们的那只手[命运]
Wow, that's deep, yo.
好深奥 哥们
Master Splinter's gone, Mikey,
斯普林特大♥师♥不在了 麦奇
and Leo may never wake up.
李奥可能永远不会醒来了
The universe dealt us a terrible hand.
宇宙赐予了我们一只很糟糕的手[命运]
All right. Quiet down, everybody.
大家都安静
It's time for my new favorite show.
我最喜欢的节目要开始了
Wizardess, Graah, Spooch, ride!
女巫 格拉 斯普奇 冲啊
We're already riding, Crognard.
我们已经在冲了 克罗格纳德
Graah!
格拉
Graah!
格拉
Crognard, my magic is tingling.
克罗格纳德 我的魔法跃跃欲试
I sense danger.
我感觉到了危险
Oh, no. Slug people.
不好 是蛞蝓人
Greetings, travelers.
你们好 旅行者
We, the slug people, bring you tidings of peace and--
我们蛞蝓人带给你们和平的消息...
Attack!
进攻
Mm, Spooch scared of creepy slug people.
斯普奇害怕恐怖的蛞蝓人
Spooch Spooch. No!
斯普奇斯普奇 不
Crognard will use Spooch as bait!
克罗格纳德会使用斯普奇做诱饵
Spooch!
斯普奇
Now, Wizardess, Graah, destroy!
女巫 格拉 杀啊
Guys! Guys!
兄弟们 各位
Get up here!
快上来
Leo?
李奥
Hey, guys.
大家好
Leo! It's okay, Mikey.
李奥 我没事 麦奇
You're back! Ow.
你醒了 好疼
Dude! Okay, that hurts.
哥们 好疼啊
Take it easy.
别激动
Let us get you out of here.
我们带你出去
So we've been here for three months?
我们在这里待了三个月了吗
I've been out that long?
我昏迷了那么久吗
You had us worried sick, Leo.
我们担心死你了 李奥
Raph barely slept.
拉斐都没怎么睡过觉
That was nothing.
没什么
So, like, why does he sound different?
话说为什么他的声音变了
He sustained damage to his throat
那是因为他的喉咙还没康复
and pretty much everywhere else, for that matter.
他身上其他地方几乎也是如此
Here. Take some more of my special patented mutagen medicine.
来 服一点我特制的变异原药物
You'll be healed in no time.
你马上就会康复的
That tastes like it's supposed to come out of me, not go into me.
这味道是想让我吐吧 不是让我吃下去
First thing tomorrow,
明天第一件事
we're gonna start training again,
我们要重新开始训练
you and me.
你和我
I'll have you on your feet in no time, bro.
我会帮你尽快恢复的 兄弟
Come on, Leo, you gotta build up those muscles.
来吧 李奥 你可得好好锻炼下肌肉了
You've gotten super weak.
你现在真是太弱了
Don't rub it in.
别戳人痛处好吗
I don't think I'm...
我好像不行...
I don't think I'm ever gonna be the same again.
我好像再也恢复不到从前的样子了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表