剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Well, if it isn't the sushi I ordered.
如果不是我要的寿司 我就不吃了
And whatever that is.
那又是什么玩意
Can't you lay some masago for me?
你就不能给我加点多春鱼子吗
This is a dungeon, not a bed and breakfast.
这里是地牢 不是包早餐的旅馆
You will eat whatever I bring.
我拿什么来你就吃什么
You mean whatever Tiger Claw tells you to bring.
这些都是虎爪让你拿来的吧
If Master Shredder didn't need you,
要不是你对施莱德大♥师♥还有用
I would teach you some manners.
我真该教教你规矩
Oh, really? And what does he need me for?
是吗 我对他还有什么用
Just watch your tongue, girl.
管好你的嘴 小妞
Where do you think you're going, little one?
想去哪儿啊 小家伙
Stop! You will not harm her.
住手 不准伤到她
As you wish, Master Shredder.
遵命 施莱德大♥师♥
Karai, I wish you could understand.
卡莱 我希望你能明白
Everything I have done is for our clan's honor.
我做的一切都是为了我帮的荣誉
Why do you insist on hurting me?
你为什么非要伤害我
Have you nothing to say to me, daughter?
你就没什么想对我说的吗 女儿
I am not your daughter!
我不是你的女儿
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
第二季 第二十二集
忍♥者神龟
This is the only way it can work, Raph.
这是唯一可行的办法 拉斐
Yeah, look, I'm on board
听着 我愿意参加
for the whole "Rescue Karai" thing,
营救卡莱的行动
but if we're going through the trouble
但如果我们要大动干戈
of invading Shredder's lair,
打入施莱德的老窝
we gotta take him down once and for all.
那就索性一劳永逸地解决了他
It's too risky.
太危险了
Hold up, dudes.
等等 伙计们
Why do I have to be the bait
为什么我就得去当饵
while Donnie sits in the shellraiser?
而多尼却可以待在御风战车里
Someone's gotta be the getaway driver.
逃跑时总得有个司机吧
Look, everyone is important here.
听着 每个人的任务都很重要
Disagreement about a mission is never a good way to begin.
因任务分配而产生分歧可不是个好开端
Leonardo, may I speak with you?
李奥纳多 我能跟你谈谈吗
I know you are anxious to free Karai,
我知道你急着想救出卡莱
but a plan that leads to confrontation with the Shredder
但如果与施莱德正面交锋
is doomed to failure.
你们一定会失败的
Even if we have to face Shredder,
就算我们必须面对施莱德
isn't it worth it to rescue your own daughter?
可为了救您的女儿 这么做难道不值得吗
I am not willing to risk your lives
我不想拿你们的命
or my daughter's.
或是我女儿的命去冒险
Hai, sensei.
是 老师
So is that a no go on operation: Rescue Karai?
所以营救卡莱的行动搁浅了吗
No, Splinter's wrong. We can't wait.
不 斯普林特错了 我们不能等了
Let's do this.
行动吧
Donnie, you monitor from the shellraiser
多尼 你在御风战车里负责监控
and give us some cover.
并掩护我们
Mikey will distract them with his mad skills.
麦奇会用他的绝技吸引他们的注意
While Shredder's henchmen are distracted,
一旦施莱德的心腹被调开后
Raph and I sneak in through the sewers.
我和拉斐就通过下水道潜入
Karai, it's us.
卡莱 是我们
Leo?
李奥
Took you long enough.
过这么久才来救我
Well, we got tired of waiting for you to escape on your own.
我们等你自己逃出来等烦了
Is this a rescue or a romantic comedy?
这是次营救行动还是浪漫喜剧
Come on.
快走吧
Just keep an eye out for Foot and Shredder.
小心着大脚帮和施莱德
It's a trick!
这是个陷阱
Got it.
开了
Let's go.
我们走吧
How did you get past Tiger Claw?
你们怎么通过虎爪那关的
They didn't.
他们没通过
You are looking good, Rahzar.
气色不错嘛 莱扎尔
Lost some weight?
减肥了吗
Let's see how well you fight with one arm.
看你只剩一只胳膊能用时怎么跟我打
Donnie, we could use the Cavalry.
多尼 我们可以用机动部队对付虎爪
On it.
这就启动
I hope this dog whistle works on cats.
希望这个犬笛在猫身上也适用
This isn't over, Tiger Claw.
这事儿没完 虎爪
Mikey!
麦奇
I'm good.
我没事
It's not my water-balloon-throwing arm.
只是不能扔水球打你们了而已
Surrender, reptiles.
投降吧 爬虫们
You're outnumbered.
我们人多势众
Better count again!
最好还是再数一遍吧
Sweet timing, D.
时机正好 D
Karai.
卡莱
Okay, who forgot to load the manhole covers?
谁忘记装上井盖了
That's all you've got? Balls of trash?
你就这点本事吗 发射垃圾堆
This baby's still got a few tricks in her.
我这宝贝车还有几招没使呢
Not a bad bit of rescuing, huh?
营救得还不算赖吧
Karai!
卡莱
I have you now.
终于抓到你了
Eat that, kitty cat! Yeah.
吃我一招 小猫咪 没错
Guys...
各位
Leo...
李奥
I know, you're not good at saying thank you.
我知道 你不太擅长道谢
I hope this means you'll stay.
我希望这意味着你会留下来
After all, you are family.
毕竟 你是我们的家人
With Shredder after me, what choice do I have?
施莱德正在追杀我 看来我别无选择了
It's actually not bad.
这里其实不算差
It's awesome, right?
是棒极了对吗
This calls for a family hug.
来个家人拥抱庆祝一下
Bring it in.
快来
Michelangelo, what happened?
米开朗琪罗 你怎么了
It's just a scratch, sensei.
只不过是擦伤 老师
You should see the other guy.
你该看看其他人伤得有多重
What have you boys done?
你们做了什么
I thought I told you--
我不是跟你们说过了吗
Miwa.
美和
Father.
父亲
You see, sensei, I told you my plan would work.
老师 我就说我的计划会奏效吧
Perhaps some things are worth the risk.
或许有些东西还是值得冒险去争取的
I have scoured the city,
我四处搜索了
but I've been unable to sniff out the turtles
但没有发现乌龟或者
or Karai.
卡莱的踪迹
Footbots are still on the search.
大脚机器人还在搜索
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表