剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, man. I wanted to do that.
搞什么 我想去救爱普莉尔的
April.
爱普莉尔
Great. Saved by Raph.
太棒了 被拉斐救了
I'm never gonna live this down.
这事儿要跟我一辈子了
Well, we've all been there, April.
这种事谁没经历过 爱普莉尔
Let me go. Raph!
放开我 拉斐
Donnie, you wipe out those computers yet?
多尼 电脑上的东西都删除了吗
Still working on it.
正在努力
Work faster!
麻烦快点
She's crushing my face!
我的脸快被她捏扁了
Derp, derp.
傻帽 傻帽
April give hugs.
爱普莉尔给你们抱抱啦
Derp, derp, derp.
傻帽 傻帽 傻帽
Yes! I did it.
耶 搞定了
I wiped the computers clean.
我把电脑上的东西都删干净了
April!
爱普莉尔
Do not struggle.
不要做无谓的挣扎了
The one called "April O'neil" will soon expire.
爱普莉尔·奥尼尔马上就要死忙了
No. No!
不 不
Yes!
太棒了
Good-bye, April derp.
永别了 傻帽爱普莉尔
You okay?
你还好吧
Brain on fire, ready to pop.
大脑像着火了一样 快爆♥炸♥了
Other than that, meh.
除此之外 还行吧
April!
爱普莉尔
Oh, I'm so glad you're alive.
你还活着真是太好了
Time to haul shell.
我们该撤了
Where are you going, guys?
你们这是去哪里啊
Trying to ditch me?
是想抛弃我吗
Let's get out of here.
我们快走吧
We got to hurry. Come on.
得快点 快
It's me, April. Where are you going, guys?
我是爱普莉尔啊 你们要去哪里
Come on. Let's get out of here.
快走吧 我们快走
Don't listen to them. I'm the real April.
不要听她们的 我才是真的爱普莉尔
It's me, April.
是我啊 爱普莉尔
April!
爱普莉尔
No, I'm the real April. I am.
不 我才是真的 我是真的
It's me. No, I am.
是我 不 我是
Which one is which? We got to hurry.
这到底是哪个啊 我们得抓紧时间
Come on.
快点
No, I'm the real April. It's me.
不 我才是真的 我是
I am. It's me.
我是真的 我才是
No, I am.
不 我是真的
Yep, that's the real April.
行了 那个才是真的
Okay, that was just gross, dudes.
真是太恶心了 兄弟们
There's "April derp" on my chucks.
我的兵器都沾上了傻帽爱普莉尔
Let's move.
我们走吧
Hurry!
快
Get in.
快上车
Escaping from the Kraang in their own van.
用克朗的车逃脱克朗的追捕
Thanks for the save, Mr. Kurtzman.
谢谢你来救我们 库兹曼先生
I owed you one.
你们也救过我啊
So did you wipe out the Kraang computers?
话说你们把克朗电脑里的东西都删除了吗
We did, by the skin of our noses.
删除了 费了九牛二虎之力
The only reason we survived was because of April.
我们能活下来多亏了爱普莉尔
Whatever you did back there saved us all.
你刚才救了我们大家
I have no clue what I did.
我都不知道刚才是怎么回事
I was freaking out, and then,
我吓坏了 然后就
"Zap," the Kraang were toast.
啪的一下 克朗都完蛋了
You walk from here.
你们在这里下车吧
Well, I'm off.
我先走了
Somebody's got to keep an eye on the Kraang.
总得有人盯着克朗点
They're everywhere.
他们无处不在
If you ever need my expertise,
如果你们需要我的专业帮助
you know where to find me.
尽管去找我
Well, what'd you find out, Donnie?
发现什么了吗 多尼
This doesn't seem possible.
应该不可能啊
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 怎么回事
Based on all the info I've culled from the clone lab,
根据我从克隆实验室拿到的资料
your cellular makeup is actually a morphogenesic blend
你的细胞结构事实上是人类
of human and Kraang DNA.
和克朗DNA的混合
Wait. Are you saying--
等等 你是说...
You're not entirely human, April.
你并不是单纯的人类 爱普莉尔
That's why you have psychic powers.
所以你才可以心电感应
In fact, you are a half-human,
事实上 你是半人
half-alien mutant.
半外星的变种
A mutant?
我是变种
Yeah! Welcome to the family.
太棒了 欢迎加入我们的大家庭
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表