剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Listen, Mikey, we're gonna get that centrifuge.
听着 麦奇 我们会抢回离心机的
We'll do whatever it takes to fix you.
我们会不惜一切代价治好你
Wow, Raph. Thanks.
拉斐 谢谢你
Okay, Dogpound and Boxcar.
好了 狗击和车厢仔
Where could they be?
他们会在哪儿呢
The old city dump?
旧城区垃圾场吗
Nah, they turned it into a retirement home.
不会 垃圾场已经被改造为养老院了
The abandoned nuclear plant?
废弃的核电站吗
Now it's a nursery school.
现在成托儿所了
Ooh, what about Baxter's old lab?
那巴克斯特的旧实验室呢
Why would Dogpound capture Dexter
狗击为什么要抓呆克斯特
and take him to his old lab?
去他以前的实验室呢
It makes no sense. See?
没道理啊 看到没
You guys never take me seriously.
你们根本就不相信我
Maybe they went to Bradford's dojo.
他们可能去了布拉福德的道场
Possibility. Nah.
有可能 对
You think he went back to TCRI?
依你之见他回变异原实验室了
No. Why would he go back there?
不 他回那里干什么
Doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
Fine.
好吧
If you guys aren't gonna listen to me,
既然你们不听我的
I'm not waiting around to explode.
我是不会傻等着爆♥炸♥的
So a giant tank of mutagen, eh?
你这是存了一大罐变异原
Planning on making some mutants?
计划自己制♥造♥变异体吗
Uh, yes,
是的
a whole army for us to command.
制♥造♥一支全听我们调遣的军队
Just me and you.
就只听你我二人的
Yeah.
对
Um, now, not that I'm complaining,
不是我活得不耐烦哈
but why are you keeping me alive?
可你为什么还留着我的小命呢
Karai wants it this way.
这是卡莱说的
Believe me, I still owe you big time
相信我 我可没忘呢
for trapping us in your little maze of doom.
你上次把我们骗进自己设的小陷阱里
So, you've beaten me to the punch
你先我一步
and found Stockman, yes?
找到斯道克曼了啊
Why haven't you taken
你为什么还不把
this traitorous lump of flesh to Karai?
这坨人肉叛徒带去给卡莱
I will after he turns me human again.
等他把我变回人类我会送过去的
What?
什么
You can turn us human again?
你能把我们变回人类吗
Uh, yes.
是啊
Yes, of course.
当然了
My intellect knows no bounds.
我的智力是无极限的
None.
没有极限
Good.
很好
First order of business.
买♥♥卖♥♥第一步
What? Ah!
这是干什么
Is this...mutagen?
这是 变异原吗
I call it insurance.
我称之为保险
Double-cross us and boom,
敢背叛我们你就完蛋了
we get to see what you turn into.
我们一起看看你会变成什么
Some kind of lowly bug, I bet.
肯定会变成什么恶心的虫子
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew Baxter would be here hatching a plan,
我就知道巴克斯特会在这里计划坏事
wearing a dog collar.
还带着个狗项圈
Well, maybe not the dog collar part.
好吧 我没想到他会带着狗项圈
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Please not yet.
现在千万别爆♥炸♥
Centrifudge.
离心机
Am I glad to see you.
很高兴看到你啊
If you're going to make him human,
如果你要把他变回人类的话
then I want to be a man as well.
那我也要变回去
I want to live as a man, love as a man.
我要作为人类活着 去感受爱的气息
Not as a fish. Do you hear?
不是做什么鱼 你听到了吗
Fool!
笨蛋
Don't touch me!
不要碰我
I'm highly contagious.
我具有高度传染性
See?
看到没
So how about I take that gadget
让我把设备带走
and get out of your fur?
从你眼前消失吧
I'd rather you stay.
我更喜欢你留下
And people think I'm ugly.
大家都觉得我丑陋
Watch Stinkman.
你看看屎坨克曼
I wanna tear this turtle apart myself.
我要亲手把这只乌龟碎尸万段
Calm down, zits. Calm down.
冷静啊 痘痘 冷静
Easy, D-pound.
淡定 狗击
Booyakasha!
我来也
Dogpound, don't!
狗击 不要啊
Oh, snap.
糟糕
Dogs hate getting wet.
狗最讨厌湿身了
Uh, some dogs.
有些狗讨厌吧
Maybe you need a day or two
你可能需要一两天时间
to get to know the new you, Dogpound.
来适应崭新的自己 狗击
I feel the mutagen coursing through me.
我感觉到变异原在我体内流动
I'm faster, stronger, more powerful than ever.
我现在变得更快更强大了
I feel like a ninja again.
我又感觉自己是个忍♥者了
Plus you don't have zits, which is a bonus.
而且你没长痘 你真是赚了
To thank you for this, I'll make your end swift.
为了表示感谢 我会给你个痛快的
Steady.
稳稳落下
Rawr yourself, you razor-faced dog.
叫什么叫 你这只长相对不起人♥民♥群众的狗
Don't ever call me dog.
不准叫我狗
You got it, rahzar.
知道了 疯狗
Get away from my brother.
离我兄弟远点
Oh, hey, guys.
大家伙来了啊
You're lucky we noticed you were gone in time, Mikey.
你很幸运我们及时注意到你不见了 麦奇
Even luckier that I knew you'd come here.
更幸运的是我们知道你来这里了
What were you think--
你以为...
Fishface.
丑鱼脸
Scatter!
散开
So what happened to Dogpound?
话说狗击这是怎么回事
Ha, he got double-mutated.
他又变异了一次
Now I call him "Rahzar."
现在我管他叫"疯狗"
Donnie! Raph!
多尼 拉斐
The centrifudge!
离心机
If I were you, I'd get my mousers out here now.
如果我是你 我会马上把老鼠机器人叫过来
Great. More mousers.
很好 多来点
Guys?
兄弟们
I'm bursting at the seams.
我快要爆♥炸♥了
And Rahzar's gonna pop me!
疯狗也要来捏爆我了
Not good, not good!
情况不妙 不妙啊
I just sorta had an idea.
我想到主意了
Here, boy.
这里 来啊
Good dog.
乖狗狗
Yeah!
耶
You just got shell-shocked, son.
被电了吧 龟儿子
Everyone, to high ground, now.
大家马上去高处
Dude, I'm about to pop
兄弟们 我快爆♥炸♥了
and I think we destroyed the centrifudge.
我们好像把离心机也毁了
Don't be so sure.
你怎么知道
Rise and shine, Stockman.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 斯道克曼
Your working for me now.
你现在为我工作了
Well, me and the Shredder.
为我和施莱德工作
Let's move.
我们行动吧
Antidote's ready, Mikey.
解药做好了 麦奇
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme!
快给我 给我 给我 给我
Did you have to put the antidote on those acne pads?
你非得把解药弄到痘痘贴上吗
No, but it is hilarious.
不是啊 但这样很好玩
It worked.
起作用了
Look at me!
快看看我
Yeah, boy!
快看
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表