剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
The mutagen tracker just picked up a new canister.
追踪器又找到一罐变异原
It's close.
就在附近
Then let's gear up. I'll grab Raph.
准备动身 我去叫拉斐
Better you than me.
反正比我去强
I can't believe this is happening.
我简直不敢相信
I mean, this is amazing.
简直太神奇了
Wait. What am I gonna tell the others?
等等 我该告诉其他人吗
Tell 'em you got a new partner,
告诉他们你有了新搭档
one who knows the true meaning of being a warrior.
一个真正了解武士含义的搭档
A new partner?
新搭档
You and me--
你和我
no joking around,
认真严肃
no goofing off like your brothers.
不像你的兄弟那般游手好闲
We'll be the ultimate ninja team.
我们是终极忍♥者组合
Well, that would be...
这简直...
awesome.
太棒了
We'll crush our opponents.
让我们把敌人打得粉身碎骨
We'll fight evil together, nonstop.
共同铲除邪恶 永不停止
That's what I'm talking about.
这正是我的志向
You totally get it.
你真是我的知己
You always did.
一直都是
Hey, Raph.
拉斐
Man. Uh, all right, quiet.
老天 好了 别出声
Just sit tight.
就待在这
Yeah?
什么事
Got a mutagen mission.
要出发去找变异原了
Need you on deck.
你准备一下
Right, uh, I'll catch up in a minute.
好的 我随后就来
Go on without me.
你们先走吧
Fine, 'cause we're not waiting.
好吧 我们可不等你
You don't need 'em, Raphael.
你不需要他们 拉斐尔
We can find that mutagen on our own.
我们可以靠自己的力量找到变异原
Heck, yeah!
对啊
But if we're gonna do this, you'll need to gear up.
但行动之前 得给你找身行头
Take your pick.
自己挑吧
You look awesome, Spike.
你简直帅呆了 斯派克
Never liked the name Spike.
别再叫我斯派克了
Call me Slash.
叫我斯莱士
If Raph's gonna be free,
要想让拉斐自♥由♥
we may need to lose some dead weight.
就得把累赘都清理干净
Yes, this is so cool!
简直太酷了
Just you and me, Raph and Slash--
你和我 拉斐和斯莱士
The crime-fighting duo.
打击罪犯二人组
Yep.
是的
We'll right the wrongs of the world
我们要惩奸除恶
and wipe out whoever stands in our way.
谁敢挡道 必死无疑
Hold on.
等等
How are we gonna find that mutagen without a tracker?
我们没有追踪器怎么找变异原
I got a nose for the stuff.
我可以用鼻子闻
I can smell it a mile away.
一英里之外都能闻到
Come on, follow me.
快点 跟着我
We've got mutagen close by--
我们离变异原已经很近了
just on the other side.
就在另一边
Ooze jar in full effect.
目标完全锁定
Sweet. Let's grab it and bag it.
太好了 赶紧把它取了带走
Looks like we didn't need Raph after all.
看来我们一点也用不着拉斐
hold up.
等等
Somebody's coming.
有人来了
Cool.
酷
A free energy drink.
免费的功能饮料
It's still sealed too.
它还密封着
All right, I got this, Slash. Wait here.
好吧 我来搞定 斯莱士 在这等我
Hey, what are you doing?
你搞什么啊
I had him. You're late, Raph.
我差点就得手了 你迟到了 拉斐
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know what? Get out of my way!
你知道吗 别妨碍我做事
Are they gonna argue all night?
他们要吵一整晚吗
The mutagen's getting away!
变异原被人带走了
Dude, I can totally see Raph's forehead veins
兄弟 我从这里完全能看到拉斐前额
bulging from here.
凸出的血管
Check it out. His head's gonna pop.
你快看 他的头会爆开的
Fine. I'm going after it myself.
好吧 我自己一个人去追
I don't need your help. Fine!
我可不需要你帮忙 行啊
You sure you can handle a pizza delivery boy on your own?
你确定你一个人能搞定披萨外卖♥♥小弟吗
Slash?
斯莱士
Hey, where'd you go, man?
你去哪儿了 伙计
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Raph, Donnie's disappeared!
拉斐 多尼失踪了
He was right behind me when--
刚才他就在我身后...
Holy chalupa.
上帝啊
Another turtle?
另外一只乌龟吗
Wait, wait, no. It's Spike.
别急 别急 不是 它是斯派克
I mean Slash now.
现在是斯莱士了
He got into the mutagen.
他喝了那瓶变异原
Dude, this is too much to process.
兄弟 信息量太大了 接受不了
I'm gonna--
我要...
I'm freakin' out!
我疯啦
Raphael, you said it yourself.
拉斐尔 你说过想要一个人的
We don't need these clowns.
我们不需要这些小丑
We got to hunt that mutagen down now.
我们现在该去追踪那罐变异原了
But what about Donnie?
那多尼怎么办
We have to find him.
我们得找到他
Sorry, Slash.
抱歉 斯莱士
My brothers come first, no matter what.
兄弟们永远摆在第一位 无论发生何事
How about I make the choice a little easier for ya?
我让你的抉择更加容易如何
Mikey!
麦奇
Spike!
斯派克
What are you doing?
你在做什么啊
I don't want to fight you, Raphael.
我不想跟你打 拉斐尔
Just go.
你走开
Leave me to my work.
别碍着我工作
Your work?
你的工作
That mutagen warped your brain, Spike.
那瓶变异原扭曲了你的大脑 斯派克
This isn't you.
这不是你
Told you-- the name's Slash.
跟你说了 我叫斯莱士
Humans.
有人类
Can't get caught.
不能被发现啊
Some kind of antique glow lamp.
会发光的古董灯啊
Bet it's worth a few bucks.
应该能值几个钱
There he is.
他在那儿
Donnie!
多尼
Donnie?
多尼
What hit me?
袭击我的是什么
It was like Raph, only bigger and meaner.
看着像拉斐 只不过更大 更残忍♥
Angrier but...
更怒气冲冲 但...
not quite as ugly.
没你那么丑
It was Spike. He got into the mutagen.
是斯派克 他喝了变异原
I was gonna tell you guys, but Spike?
我准备告诉你们的 但 斯派克
Way to keep that mutagen safe, Raph.
你该好好保管那瓶变异原的 拉斐
Come on. We got to find some cover.
走吧 我们得找个藏身之处
If I come back empty-handed,
如果我两手空空回去的话
the guys will never let me live it down.
他们会嘲笑我一辈子的
Okay, plan-- need a plan.
好吧 计划 需要一项作战计划
Can't make it. I'm too weak.
我走不动了 我伤的太重了
You go on without me, fellas.
你们扔下我走吧 伙计们
No turtle left behind--
绝不抛弃任何一只龟龟...
that's our rule.
这是我们的原则
I'm gonna tie off your sprained arm.
我给你包扎下扭伤的手臂
It might hurt, okay?
也许会很疼 好吗
Bite down on this.
咬住这个
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表