剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
正式声明
I don't count this as a surrender.
我不认为这是一次投降
Mikey!
麦奇
You are defeated.
你们被打败了
Summon your master,
叫你们的师♥父♥出来
or the little one goes into the furnace.
要不然你们的小弟就要进熔炉了
Don't do it, Leo!
别听他的 李奥
It's a trap for Splinter!
这是给斯普林特设的陷阱
Of course it's a trap.
我知道是个陷阱
Tell me the part where I have a choice.
可我能有什么选择
The cheese phone! Truly an emergency.
奶酪电♥话♥ 有紧急情况
Moshi moshi.
喂
Leonardo! What is the problem?
李奥纳多 出什么事了
Do not fear, my son. I am on my way.
别害怕 孩子 我这就来
I can't believe you called him.
不敢相信你真打电♥话♥了
If anything happens, to Splinter...
如果斯普林特出了什么事...
What else could I do, Raph? The rat!
我还能怎么办 拉斐 那只老鼠
Where is he?
他在哪
One push and you all go into the furnace.
信不信我让你们进熔炉
Just wait, Tiger Claw.
等着瞧 虎爪
Splinter's gonna kick that little stub of a tail
斯普林特会把你的小尾巴根
so deep in your striped Silence!
狠狠地踢进你的条纹... 闭嘴
I am tired of waiting.
我已经等得不耐烦了
Your lives end now.
你们的命到头了
This is it!
要玩完了
I love you guys.
我爱你们
Raph, it was me who ate your last piece
拉斐 是我吃了你最后一片
of chocolate pepperoni pizza.
巧克力意大利香肠披萨
I'm sorry, man! I was so hungry.
对不起 我当时太饿了
Release my sons!
放了我的孩子们
Now!
马上
I prefer to slice you into bite-sized pieces.
我更想把你撕成碎片
You will continue marching from the place you are
你们将继续前行 到达你们
to the place you are not yet.
还没有到达的地方
At least we're back in New York.
至少我们回到纽约了
Didn't they mention feeding us something?
他们有没有说过要喂咱们点吃的
I'm hungry.
我饿了
No, they said they'd feed us to something,
没有 他们说要把我们当食物喂给
something called a... Kraathatrogon...
一种叫... 克朗巨虫
which is--actually, I have no clue what it is.
就是一种 其实我也不知道是什么
We can wait around to be eaten...
我们可以坐以待喂...
or we can make a move!
或者采取行动
Let's go!
快跑
This way!
这边
Go! Move!
快跑
The old pneumatic subway!
老式气动地铁通道
Built in the 1800s--
始建于19世纪
nobody uses 'em now.
现在弃置不用了
What's gross slobbering sound?
这令人作呕的垂涎声是什么
It sounds worse than Mikey eating pizza.
听上去比麦奇吃披萨的声音还难听
Those must be the Kraathatrogons.
这些肯定就是克朗巨虫了
The Kraathatr--trogo--
克朗...大虫...
the tro--
虫...
"Space worms" is easier to pronounce.
"空间蠕虫"顺口多了
It's the worms.
是蠕虫
That's what's causing the earthquakes!
是蠕虫造成的地震
W-why? Why bring 'em here?
为什么 为什么把它们带到这里来
Look!
快看
They're milking them... for mutagen?
它们正在从蠕虫体内抽取变异原
By Darwin's beard!
天呐
This is where the mutagen comes from!
变异原是这么来的啊
Fascinating and Disgusting!
太厉害了... 令人作呕
Stop that! Stop what?
住手 什么住手
I'm serious, Casey. I said stop!
我是认真的 凯西 我说了住手
Kraang, we have been discovered in the place
克朗 我们在本该无人发现的地方
that was meant to be undiscovered.
被人发现了
Unleash the Kraathatrogon!
放克朗巨虫
I don't think I have a big enough hockey stick
我觉得我的球棍好像收拾不了
for that thing.
这大家伙
You'll pay for that, rodent!
你会为此付出代价的 臭老鼠
Now you are defenseless.
现在你无法防御了吧
A ninja is never defenseless.
忍♥者可不会技穷于此
You got him, Sensei!
打倒他 老师
Slap the stripes off that cat!
狠狠教训这只猫
You will not trip me up so easily.
想绊倒我 没这么容易
And now we shall see if a cat always lands on its feet.
现在我们来看看猫是否总能平安落地了
No!
不
You lose, rat.
你输了 老鼠
Miwa!
美和
Karai.
卡莱
Karai, don't do this.
卡莱 不要
Splinter--
斯普林特...
he's your father, your true father.
他是你父亲 你的亲生父亲
Liar!
骗子
You'd say anything to save him.
你为了救他什么谎话都会说的
No, I swear it.
不 我发誓这是真的
He's your father-- Hamato Yoshi.
他是你的父亲 滨户良
If you won't be silent...
如果你不愿闭嘴的话...
I'll silence you.
我就杀了你
If you won't be silent...
如果你不愿闭嘴的话...
I'll silence you.
我就杀了你
What?
干什么
Master Shredder desires them alive.
施莱德大♥师♥要的是活口
He wants the pleasure
他想要有那种
of finishing the turtles himself.
自己亲手杀了乌龟们的快♥感♥
Fine. Let's deal with the rat first.
好吧 那我们先来处理老鼠吧
Leave him alone, Karai!
别动他 卡莱
Or you're gonna answer to me!
不然我不会放过你的
My sons, go. Now!
孩子们 趁现在 快走
Run!
快跑
Splinter!
斯普林特
We got to come back for him, Leo.
我们得回来救他 李奥
Move!
快走
Don't let them escape!
别让他们逃了
At least we still have the rat.
至少我们还有这只老鼠
Run! Faster!
跑啊 快点
We got to slow it down.
我们得让它慢下来
I'm on it!
我来
Casey, no!
凯西 不要啊
Eat this!
尝尝这个
Yes!
成功了
No!
不
Casey, hurry!
凯西 快点啊
April! Grab on!
爱普莉尔 抓住它
Jones! The staff!
琼斯 抓住棍子
No! Casey!
不 凯西
He's gone.
他死了
He's gone.
他死了
I'm so sorry, April.
对不起 爱普莉尔
I truly am.
真的很抱歉
This your fault, Leo.
都是你的错 李奥
If you hadn't called Splinter,
如果你不给斯普林特打电♥话♥
we wouldn't be in this mess.
我们就不会沦落到这般田地
I didn't have a choice, Raph.
我别无选择 拉斐
It was him or Mikey.
要么是他 要么是麦奇
I thought...
我原以为...
I thought sensei would take care of him.
我原以为老师能应付得来
Well, you thought wrong!
那你就错了
We know where they took him--
我们知道他被带去哪里了
Shredder's lair.
施莱德的老巢
We do this for Splinter!
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表