剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Smell the cheese!
再来闻闻
Come on, smell it!
快来闻啊 混♥蛋♥
Leo!
李奥
Yes!
太好了
Finally free! April!
终于自♥由♥了 爱普莉尔
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
Did you follow the trail of rat droppings?
你是跟着老鼠屎找到我们的吗
It has a unique aroma of Not now, Irma!
那有种奇特的味道 别说了 厄玛
Let's free the others and get out of here.
我们快把别人放了然后离开这里
Irma, give me a hand with their cages.
厄玛 帮我把其他人的笼子放下来
Run! Get out of here! Yes! Yes!
快跑 快跑 太好了
Got you, D.
抓住你了 D
What?
搞什么
We're gonna talk about that later.
这个我们以后再好好算账
Fall!
下去
No.
不
I will not let you escape this time.
这次我不会再让你逃掉了
Hurry! Everyone, run!
快 大家快跑
We'll lock the door!
然后我们把门关上
You guys get everyone to safety.
你们去帮大家转移到安全的地方
We got this covered.
这里交给我们
You always do.
你一向如此
I'll be fine if I live the rest of my life
以后应该都不会有事的
without seeing another...
只要不让我再见到...
rat.
老鼠...
I've had about enough of you.
我真是受够你们了
Easy, Mr. Rat.
别紧张 老鼠先生
Ice cream kitty!
冰淇淋小猫咪
You're my hero!
你是我的英雄
And you taste so good.
你真是太香了
I think that's all the rats.
老鼠应该都打光了吧
But what about sensei?
可是老师呢
That's right.
这就对了
Bow before your master, rat.
臣服于你的主人吧 老鼠
There's nothing you can do that I can't see coming.
你要做什么我看得一清二楚
So you still think you are in control of the situation.
你还以为情况在你的掌控之下吗
Aristotle!
亚里士多德
You'll pay for that.
你会为此付出代价的
I can still see through your eyes.
我还能通过你的眼睛看东西
What?
干什么
How about...now?
那 现在呢
Control is an illusion.
控制只是一种幻像
Where...
你...
are you?
在哪里
It can be even more blinding than the inability to see.
控制欲会让你比眼盲更加蒙蔽
It can...
它能...
send you over the edge.
让你玩火自焚
Good-bye, my king.
永别了 我的鼠王
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表