剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Raphael, let me tell you a story.
拉斐尔 我给你讲个故事
Sensei, I'm not in the mood for a story.
老师 我没心情听故事
Spike, chew on your leaf if you are in the mood for a story.
斯派克 有心情听故事就吃口叶子
Very well.
很好
When I was a young man, I fell in love with a woman.
我年轻的时候 爱上了一个女人
Oh, hey, is it that late?
是不是很晚了呀
Sit.
坐下
Her name was Tang Shen.
她的名字叫唐慎
And I was not the only one who loved her.
我并不是唯一的追求者
There was another man competing for her attention...
还有另外一个人想博取她的芳心
Oroku saki.
小禄崎
Shredder.
施莱德
One day, he insulted me in front of her.
有一天 他当着她的面侮辱了我
He called me many things.
说了很多难听的话
I felt I could not let those insults go unanswered.
我当时觉得不能这么放过他
I lost my temper.
我当场发作
And over time, our rivalry festered into hatred...
久而久之 我们从对手变成了仇人
Until shredder sought to finish me...
施莱德试图杀掉我
And I lost my beloved Tang Shen.
就这样 我失去了挚爱唐慎
But--but it wasn't your fault.
可 可这不是你的错呀
Shredder insulted you.
施莱德侮辱了你
You had no choice.
你别无选择
No choice?
别无选择
I could have chosen to ignore him.
我本可以无视他
I could have chosen to let his words wash over me...
我本可以不被他的侮辱影响
like a river over stone.
如河水流过沙石
But I let him anger me.
但是我让他激怒了
It was I who made his words into weapons.
就是我 使得他的侮辱变成了利器
That's the choice I made.
那是我的选择
What choice will you make?
你的选择是什么
We're here.
我们到了
Are we really gonna do this without Raph?
没有拉斐我们能行吗
We can handle it.
我们能行
I don't know.
我不知道
It just feels like something's missing.
可就是觉得少了点什么
Ow! Thanks.
疼 谢了
Happy to help. Let's go.
很乐意帮忙 我们走
Spiders.
蜘蛛
Ow! You don't have to keep doing that.
疼 你不用老这么做
There was a spider on you.
你头上有只蜘蛛
Well, there's a spider on you too.
你身上也有只蜘蛛
No, there isn't. Come here, you punk!
没有吧 来吧 你个笨蛋
Knock it off! Ow!
住手 疼死了
Hey!
我说你们
Shh.
嘘
The image that is the image on the phone
手♥机♥上面的视频
is pleasing to the eye of Kraang.
克朗非常喜欢
This is true.
确实是
Kraang is looking what is known
克朗正在这部手♥机♥中
in earth terms as "Handsome" in this phone.
寻找一种叫做"英俊"的东西
Well, you guys drive a hard bargain.
你们真会砍价
Tell you what, I'll drop it down to $500,000.
50万美金卖♥♥你们好了
And you can keep the phone.
手♥机♥也归你们
Okay, $400,000.
好吧 40万美金
This is our fight with the creatures called the turtles.
这是我们和称之为"乌龟"之间的战争
The usefulness of this will be proven usefully
多看看这个 它的用处
with the more watching of this.
就会显现出来了
Also this is being a good image of Kraang.
再说了 克朗在这里面帅爆了
We should be showing the image of Kraang to Kraang.
我们应该把克朗的这个影像给克朗看
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们会把你救出去的
What about my phone? Shh.
那我的手♥机♥呢 嘘
Don't shush me.
别跟我嘘
I ain't leaving here without my phone.
拿不回手♥机♥我是不会走的
Stop the one that needs to be stopped.
阻止那些需要被阻止的
Stop!
阻止他们
Remind me why we have to rescue this guy?
我们为什么要救这个人来着
Got it!
到手了
Kraang, go look at the place where the thing
克朗 去看看发出声音的
that makes the noise is,
那个地方
and tell us what thing makes that noise in that place.
告诉我们是什么在那里发出声音
I don't like the sound of that.
我不喜欢这种声音
I don't like the look of it either.
我也不喜欢这个样子
What did you do to me?
你们对我做了什么
I'm hideous.
我实在太吓人了
Don't worry. The four of us can handle him.
别担心 我们四个可以搞定他
Okay, this might be a bad time to point this out,
可能现在不是说这个的好时机
but you sent one of the four of us home.
但是你让四个中的一个回家了
And right now, I wish it was me.
现在 我多么希望回家的是我
This is your fault.
这都是你们的错
I'm gonna rip your heads off.
我要把你们碎尸万段
All right, guys, prepare to dish out
好了 弟兄们 准备喷发
the mighty wrath of justice.
强大的正义之怒火吧
Seriously, just yell, "Get him!"
说真的 直接喊"抓住他"不就完了
Get Ooh!
抓住...
Is that all you've got?
你就这点本事吗
The answer I was looking for was "Yes."
我多希望听到你回答"是的"
We're no match for spider bytez.
我们不是咬咬蜘蛛的对手
"Spider bytez"?
"咬咬蜘蛛"
Well, he's a spider,
他是只蜘蛛
and he bites, so I thought...
又咬人 所以我觉得...
We get it.
明白了
This bug is fast.
这只虫子动作很快
Yeah, spiders aren't actually bugs.
准确的说蜘蛛不是虫子
They... ow!
它们...啊
Playtime's over, frogs.
游戏时间结束了 青蛙
I didn't think this guy could get any uglier.
我觉得这货真的是不能再丑了
Raph!
拉斐
Well, I think you've been punished long enough.
你的惩罚时间已经够长了
Come and join us.
快来加入我们吧
Hey, it's the kung fu frog with the salad tongs.
是拿沙拉叉子的功夫青蛙
Hey, it's the stupid loudmouth
是吹牛皮蠢蛋
who's about to get his butt kicked.
要被打得落花流水了
Uh, let's not fall through this floor, okay?
我们还是不要再往下掉的好
Dance for me, frog.
给爷跳个舞吧 青蛙
Watch me turn your friends into frog fries.
看看我是怎么把你的朋友变成炸青蛙的
I'll serve 'em up with your salad tongs.
我会用你的沙拉叉子把他们当饭吃
Aw, froggy thinks he can stop me.
小青蛙以为可以阻止我
What's that, Tadpole?
这是干什么 小蝌蚪
Are you too scared to leap off your Lily pad
难道你吓得都不敢跳下荷叶
and get the warts knocked off you?
把身上的疣甩掉吗
Like a river over stone.
如河水流过沙石
That's some kung fu, frog.
功夫青蛙名不虚传嘛
We're not kung fu frogs.
我们不是功夫青蛙
We're Ninja Turtles.
我们是忍♥者神龟
Oh! My phone!
我的手♥机♥
You guys are gonna regret this.
你们会后悔的
I know a nice black widow that'd be great for him.
我知道一种黑寡妇蜘蛛会很适合他
Good work, Raph.
干的不错 拉斐
I just want to say...
我只是想说...
You don't have to apologize.
不用道歉
I wasn't going to.
我没想道歉
Oh. Good.
很好
Yeah, Raph,
是啊 拉斐
not bad for a bloated buffalo.
对一头自大的水牛来说已经不错了
Okay!
好吧
Raph is all-wise and powerful.
拉斐聪明又强大
And?
还有呢
And he's better than me in every possible way!
他每一方面都比我强
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表