剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
天哪 那是个次空间内核粉碎器
Whoa. That's a sub-spatial endoparticle disrupter.
你能不能解释下是"哦不"还是"哦耶"
Gonna have to explain if that's "Oh, no" Or "Yay."
落在克朗的手里 情况绝对是"哦不"
In the hands of the Kraang, it's a definite "Oh, no."
为啥 那是干啥的
Why? What does it do?
粉碎器会引发原子共振
The disrupter can de-synchronize subatomic resonances,
从而使多分子结构反转
which invert polymolecular structures,
由此引发爆♥炸♥
causing them to implode.
也就是会导致"嘣"一声爆♥炸♥
It makes things go "Boom."
严格来讲 是这样的
Technically, it makes things go
"吱咦啾 啵"
zwee-chooooo! Pop!
精确点比较好嘛
It's important to be accurate.
如今掌握了内核粉碎器这样的武器
With that endoparticle disrupter in our arsenal,
我们就无敌了 好的 听我指令行动
we'll be unstoppable. All right, men, we move on my signal.
-听你指令 -求你了 别伤害我
- Your signal? - Please, don't hurt me.
按我们说的做 还要谢谢我们留你一条命
You do what we say, and then you thank us for letting you live.
明白吗 屎道克曼
Got it, Stinkman?
斯道克曼 是斯道克曼
Stockman. It's Stockman.
-你说什么 -没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
谢谢你们留我一条命
Thank you for letting me live.
记住 你要是搞砸了 我亲手解决你
Screw this up, I'll finish you myself. Remember that.
你们给我等着 变♥态♥
Just you wait, freaks.
-兄弟们 做好准备 -听我指令
- Okay, guys. Get in position. - On my mark.
-预备 -开始
- Ready... - Set...
-直接开始吧 -说够了没
- Let's just do this. - Enough talk.
克朗 鱼脸怪 和狗击
Kraang and Fishface and Dogpound?
我一定是在做梦 快掐我
I must be dreaming. Pinch me.
你自己说的啊
You said.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you gotta be kidding.
多尼 来得太及时了 兄弟
Donnie, you totally called it, bro.
兄弟们 咱们得走了
Guys, we gotta move.
拉斐 快走
Raph, now.
快逃吧 兔崽子
Yes, run along now, boy.
这事没完 鱼脸怪
This isn't over, Fishface.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Anyone?
我好像被困在这里了 有人吗
I'm kind of stuck up here. Hello?
*忍♥者神龟*
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量*
*Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队*
*Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年*
*On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*从下水道中闪电现身*
*So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动*
*Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌*
*Can't stop these radical dudes*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人*
*The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱*
*Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*善者赢 恶者败*
*The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖*
*Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道*
*Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员*
*Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队*
*Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼*
*Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*总是乐于凑热闹*
*And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术*
*Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生*
*To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*忍♥者神龟*
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量*
*Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
《忍♥者神龟》 第一季 第十九集
巴克斯特的阴谋
我了个去
Ow! Aw, man.
咱们说清楚哈 老师 你打算敲我...
Just so we're clear, Sensei, you are planning on swinging, ri...
-耶 -这到底有什么意义呢
- Yes! - What is the point of this, anyway?
能否躲开我的攻击 是在考验你们
Evading a sword you cannot see demonstrates an ability
是否有察觉对手意图的能力
to sense your enemy's intention.
老师 我知道对手的意图是什么 干掉我
I already know my enemy's intention, Sensei... to take me down.
对手会攻击你 是既定事实
Knowing that your enemy will strike is a given.
但察觉到对方何时出击
But sensing when he will strike
却可能成为胜败的关键
can mean the difference between victory and defeat.
是 老师
Hai, Sensei.
我们本来能把外星人的技术搞到手的 师♥父♥
We had the alien technology in our grasp, master.
都怪斯道克曼计划不周
Unfortunately, Stockman's plan was flawed.
是这样吗
Is this true?
嗯 是的
Well, um, yes.
他们说得对 是我的错 对不起
They're right. It was my fault. I'm sorry.
我会尽力改良的 如果您允许的话
And I'd like to make amends. That is, if you'd allow me.
我设计了一个捕龟的陷阱
You see, I've designed a trap for the turtles...
绝对靠谱
A foolproof trap.
不过我需要这两位朋友帮忙请"龟"入瓮
But I'd need the help of my good friends here to lure them into it.
很好 他们两个随你调遣
Very well. Consider those two at your disposal.
六点钟方向有一只大狗和一条大鱼
I got eyes on one giant dog and fish. 6:00.
哪儿呢 唉 原来是鱼脸怪和狗击啊
Where? Aw, man. It's just Fishface and Dogpound.
光天化夜之下他们在这儿做什么
What are they doing out in the open like this?
我们得小心行事 兄弟们
I think we should proceed with caution, guys.
人呢
Guys?
无语
Oh, man.
上次打到哪儿了
Where were we?
对了 哥把你揍成了鱼条
Oh, yeah. I was turning you into fish sticks.
是大爷用你炖了一锅鳖汤吧
Actually, I believe I was turning you into turtle soup.
别动 乖狗狗
Stay. Good dog.
瞧 他们被我们吓跑了
Look. We got 'em on the run.
他们不会这么轻易逃跑的
Oh, they aren't getting off that easy.
拉斐 等等 事情不对劲
Raph, wait. Something's not right.
是呀 你再啰嗦会儿他们都跑远了
Yeah, you talking while they're getting away.
很好 再来
Very good. Again.
老师 不是我不想做六千遍防御练习
Sensei, not that I don't enjoy running ukes six thousand times,
可我什么时候能有武器啊
but when do I get a weapon?
爱普莉尔 作为一个忍♥者
Ah, but April, you already
你已经拥有最强大的武器了
possess the kunoichi's most powerful weapon...
-忍♥者思绪 -您什么时候见过
- the mind. - When was the last time
一个人能用思绪打爆敌人的脑袋的
you saw someone hit a guy over the head with their mind?
也对 我们去挑武器吧
True. Let's find you a weapon.
这边
This way.
好了
All right.
被你们抓到了
You got us.
-这也太容易了 -你干吗老瞎操心
- This is way too easy. - Why are you always worrying?
好吧哥懂了
Oh, I see.
大家小心 这很可能是个陷阱
Careful, guys. This may be a trap.
欢迎各位选手
Welcome, contestants.
很高兴你们能够加入
I'm so glad you could join us tonight.
巴列斯特·斯道波伊
Blister Stockboy?
是巴克斯特·斯道克曼 你们的劲敌
It's Baxter Stockman. I'm your archnemesis.
我可以想出五个敌人 每个都比他劲爆
I can totally think of five nemesises way archer than him.
你们要为最终大奖 你们的性命而角逐
You'll be playing for the ultimate prize... your lives...
角逐场地为设计新颖 老少皆宜
in the all new, family-friendly,
绝对致命的死亡迷宫
incredibly deadly maze of doom.
-白♥痴♥ 你在干吗 -我受够你们了
- You fool. What are you doing? - I'm sick of you freaks.
不拿我当人看 还威胁我
You treat me like dirt, threaten me...
巴克斯特·斯道克曼绝不受人威胁
Well, Baxter Stockman doesn't make threats.
-你疯了吗 -疯
- Have you gone mad? - Mad?
-我可是混世疯魔 -你个叛徒
- I'm full on mega crazy. - You traitor.
即便你们能活着走出迷宫
And even if you make it through my maze alive,
你们还要打败我的...
you'll still have to face my monster of...
死亡之怪 是死亡之怪吗
Doom? Is it a monster of doom?
当然不是 是那啥...
No. Uh, monster of, uh...
都给爷去死吧
Oh, the heck with it.
这是哪儿...
Where in the...
-打到哪儿了 -大卸龟壳
- Where were we? - Total turtle takedown.
什么情况...
What is...
情况不妙
This can't be good.
小心
Watch out.
我竟然救了你这个丑鱿鱼
I saved you why, calamari boy?
各位 我们暂时休战吧
Everyone, I suggest a fight rain check.
休想 现在就一决胜负
Never. We do this now.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表