剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Hamato Yoshi's disciples are turtles?
滨户良的弟♥子♥是一群乌龟
And yet they managed to defeat you?
而且他们还打败了你
Not just turtles.
不只是乌龟
Man-sized turtles.
他们是人形龟
Trained in ninjutsu.
还受过忍♥术训练
And I almost had them.
我差一点得手了
Till you led us into their trap.
直到你让我们陷入了陷阱之中
If you'd let me take them down when I wanted...
如果你让我如愿将他们拿下
Then we'd never find Hamato.
那我们就永远找不到滨户了
Silence.
别吵
You were such a promising student.
你曾是个很有前途的学生
I expected much more from you.
我还指望你能有点出息
Sensei, give me another chance.
老师 再给我一次机会
I will not fail you again.
我绝不会再让您失望
No, you won't.
对 你不会
Xever, you are in charge.
赛弗 你来做指挥
I won't take orders from this gutter trash.
我才不会听这种贱♥人♥的命令
Is that so?
是吗
Unless you want me to, master.
除非是您命令我听他的 大♥师♥
I've already put the word out on the street
我已经在街上发话下去了
to watch for the turtles.
叫他们留意那群乌龟
And when I find them,
等我找到他们
I'll peel them out of their shells
我会剥下他们的壳
and drop them at your feet.
让他们匍匐在您脚下
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
You guys want to speed it up a little?
你们能快点吗
Are you saying turtles are slow?
你是在说乌龟慢吗
That's a hurtful stereotype.
这思维定式真伤人
Trust us, April.
相信我们 爱普莉尔
We are better off keeping a low profile.
保持低调才是上策
We find people treat us better
我发现人们在不知道我们的存在时
when they don't know we exist.
才会对我们好一点
Sorry. I'm just so excited
抱歉 我只是很想让你们
to get you out of the sewer for a change.
离开下水道 尝试一些新东西
What are you talking about?
你说什么傻话呢
We go out all the time.
我们经常出来
Yeah but tonight you're going to do something
但你们今晚做的事跟平常不一样
besides hitting people.
不是打打杀杀
Don't worry.
别担心
You're going to love this noodle place I found.
你们会爱死我发现的这个面馆的
And you're sure we'll be welcome?
你确定我们会受欢迎吗
Oh, yeah.
没问题
Mr. Murakami doesn't care what you look like.
村上先生根本不在乎你们长什么样
In fact, he won't even know what you look like.
其实 他根本不会知道你们长什么样
He's blind.
他是盲人
Awesome.
太棒了
I mean, for us obviously.
我是说 对我们来讲
Oh, no.
糟了
Who are those creeps?
这些是什么人
The Purple Dragons.
紫龙帮的人
They think they own the streets around here.
他们自以为是这条街的主人
So much for not hitting people tonight.
看来今晚免不了打打杀杀了
Oh, well.
我没意见
Booyakasha!
我们来了
All right, let him go.
行了 放开他
You don't want any trouble.
不要给我们惹麻烦
We, on the other hand, do.
而我们 想找你们的麻烦
Whoa, those guys were serious.
那些人说的是真的
There really are giant turtles.
他们真的是巨型龟
You've heard of us?
你听说过我们
Dudes, we're famous.
兄弟们 咱出名了
That's bad.
那是坏事
Oh. Right.
哦 对哦
Whatever you are, this neighborhood is ours.
不管你们是什么东西 这附近是我们的地盘
So why don't you slither back to the ocean you came from?
快爬回你们的大海去吧
Actually, we're freshwater turtles.
其实 我们是淡水龟
I suspect that we're derived from the diamondback terrapin
我们应该是发源于钻纹龟
but it's possible we're a common box...
不过也有可能是普通箱...
Get 'em!
干掉他们
Thanks, April.
谢谢你 爱普莉尔
You're welcome.
不用谢
Duck!
低头
Get out of here.
滚出这里
Come on. Let's go.
起来 走了
This ain't over, greeny.
这事没完 绿毛
"Greeny"?
"绿毛"
Really?
就这样
I wonder how many brain cells he put to work on that.
我想知道他起这外号♥究竟死了多少脑细胞
You just let him go?
你居然把他放走了
What the heck was that?
你搞什么啊
They weren't exactly a threat.
他们对我们构不成威胁
They'd had enough.
而且也受到教训了
Dude! They were beating up a blind guy.
老兄 对付这帮欺负盲人的恶棍
There's no "Enough".
可没有"教训"这么一说
Now they'll think
他们会觉得
we're wimps and we don't have the guts to finish the job.
我们这帮软脚龟没胆子灭了他们
Wow. That was great, you guys.
你们太猛了 伙计们
Thanks, April.
谢谢 爱普莉尔
Did you see when I caught the one guy
你看见我抓住一个大汉
and flipped him onto the counter?
把他一脚踢到柜台上了吗
Did it look cool?
是不是很酷
I bet it looked cool.
哥觉得自己好酷
The coolest.
酷毙了
You didn't see it, did you?
你压根儿就没看见 对吧
No, I did not.
嗯 没看见
My friends, I'm indebted to you.
我的朋友们 感谢你们救了我
Please, allow me to make you a meal.
请让我为你们做一顿晚餐
Free of charge.
餐费全免
I think we can allow that.
我觉得没问题
What is your favorite dish?
你们最爱吃什么
Pizza!
比萨
Murakami-san, that was awesome!
村上先生 简直太了不起了
You're like a ninja but for food.
您简直就是一位料理忍♥者
Pizza gyoza.
比萨饺子
Pizza gyoza?
比萨饺子
Delish!
好吃
It's like I got a one-way ticket to Flavorville.
仿佛抽中了去往美食天堂的单程票
This is really good too, you know.
这个也很好吃哦
Uh, Murakami-san,
村上先生
do the Purple Dragons come around a lot?
紫龙帮的人经常来找麻烦吗
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表