剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
It needs our help.
它需要我们的帮助
It's a dangerous monster.
可它是个危险的怪物
Raphael.
拉斐尔
There is no monster more dangerous
怪物再危险 也不如
than a lack of compassion.
缺乏同情心可怕
My mistake.
是我教♥徒♥无方
We're doing to him what everyone else does to us...
我们这么做和其他人有什么区别
judging him by his looks.
以貌取人
And the fact that he had me...
刚才 他明明一巴掌
by the face, Mikey!
糊在了我的脸上 麦奇
But he was fighting the Kraang, master Splinter.
可他之前大败了克朗 斯普林特大♥师♥
It's like you always say:
您不是常说吗
The enemy of my enemy is my bro.
敌人的敌人 是我的哥们儿
That is not exactly what I said.
为师可不是这么说的
But what's this about the Kraang?
但它跟克朗之间有何恩怨
They were trying to force him to tell them
那帮克朗想逼他说出
where they could find some power cell.
什么能量电池的位置
And he refused to tell?
他没说吗
Yeah.
是的
They were all like, "Zap, zap, zap,"
它们一直"嚓 嚓 嚓"
and he was all like, "Rawr, never!"
只听他一声怒吼"休想 做梦"
I see.
我明白了
You made a wise decision, Michelangelo.
你这么做很明智 米开朗琪罗
Yes, I never thought I'd hear myself say that either.
是啊 为师也没想到自己会说出这种话
His scars run deep,
他的伤口很深
but they protect a genuine heart.
但那遍体的伤痕之下是一颗赤子之心
When he awakens, Michelangelo,
等他醒了 米开朗琪罗
you must find a way to befriend him.
你要想办法和他友好相处
No problemo.
没问题
We need to learn what he knows about the Kraang.
我们得弄清楚他都知道克朗些什么
In the meantime,
与此同时
you three try to find this power cell
你们三个要赶在克朗之前
before the Kraang can.
找到能量电池
But we're still chaining him up, right?
我们还是得锁着他 对吧
Of course.
那是当然
I am compassionate, not insane.
为师虽然爱心满满 却没有丧失理智
I don't suppose this is a power cell.
这个该不会是能量电池吧
Quit goofing around, Raph.
真能胡闹 拉斐
Hold on a second.
等等
If an alligator wanted to hide something,
如果一条鳄鱼想要藏东西
where would he put it?
会选择什么地方呢
I'm thinking underwater.
我想可能是水下吧
Alligators love to drag their prey
鳄鱼喜欢把猎物
to the bottom of swam--
拖进水底...
Thanks.
多谢
Don't mention it.
别客气
Hey, this pool is deeper than it looks.
这个池子比我想象的要深啊
It keeps going.
池水是流动的
Well, sounds like we should--
看来我们得...
Way ahead of you.
早就想到了
Where am I?
这是什么地方
Well, look who's awake.
瞧瞧谁醒了
You!
你
Set me free!
快放开我
Oh, yeah, sorry about the chains.
那个啊 不好意思要拿链子锁着你
The guys said I had to keep you locked up
他们说得把你绑住才行
or you might attack me.
要不然你会伤害我
Who are you?
你是谁
What am I doing here?
我怎么会在这里
I'm Michelangelo.
我是米开朗琪罗
My brothers and I saved you from the Kraang.
我们兄弟几个把你从克朗手里救了出来
Kraang!
克朗
It's okay. You're safe.
没事 你安全了
We brought you here so you could get better.
我们把你带到这里来调养
And nothing will heal you faster
没有什么比我闻名世界的披萨面条汤
than my world-famous pizza noodle soup.
更能让你快速痊愈了
This is the best thing...
这是我吃过的
I have ever tasted.
最好吃的东西
Really?
真的吗
All right!
太好了
Somebody finally likes my cooking!
终于有人喜欢我的厨艺了
Sometimes it's good to be a turtle.
有时觉得做乌龟挺好
And sometimes it's good to be a short turtle.
有时觉得做个矮个子乌龟挺好
The place is booby-trapped!
这里布满了暗器
Run!
快跑
So, what's your name, anyway?
话说你叫什么名字
I do not have one.
我没有名字
You don't have a name?
你没有名字
Well, today's your lucky day,
那么 今天是你的幸运日
'cause I'm a genius at naming stuff.
因为我是取名天才
Let's see.
让我看看
Your head is kind of leathery.
你的脑袋有皮革的质感
How about Headleather?
皮革头如何
Heather?
皮头
No, wait! Leatherhead!
不 等等 呆皮鳄
Even better! Leatherhead.
这个更好 呆皮鳄
Leatherhead it is.
就呆皮鳄了
Thank you.
谢谢
No problemo.
甭客气
It's what I do.
我就是干这个的
So I've been wanting to ask you,
我一直想问你
why did you go all crazy-eyes on my brother Donnie?
你为什么对我兄弟多尼那么生气呢
Your brother?
你兄弟
Yeah. Instead of shaking his hand,
是啊 你不握他的手
you shook his face and most of his body.
反而握了他的脸和身体
There are times when I lose control.
我有时会控制不住自己
When I awaken,
我醒来的时候
I am horrified by what I have done.
我会对自己的所作所为感到害怕
A monster like me deserves to be chained.
像我这样的怪物就应该铐起来
Or maybe you just think you're a monster
或许因为大家都把你当怪物看
because everyone treats you that way.
你才觉得自己是个怪物的
You are wise beyond your years.
你的智慧超越你的年龄了
Yeah, I get that a lot.
大家都这么说
This thing's putting out some power.
这个东西会发电啊
Why am I the one
为什么总是我
that always has to touch the weird Kraang stuff?
被克朗的怪东西折磨
Any idea what they would use it for?
知道他们用这个做什么吗
With the right components, it could power almost anything--
配对零件的话 几乎能给任何东西供电
flashlight, blaster cannon, city on the moon.
手电筒啊 镭射炮啊 月球上的城市
Why would the gator even want this thing?
短嘴鳄要这个做什么
Let's bring it back home and ask him.
我们带回去问问他
Great, but who's gonna carry it through the water?
好啊 但谁带着它下水呢
Aw, man.
天啊
I'm sure it'll be fine.
我确定会没事的
But you go first, okay?
不过还是你先走吧
Not funny!
不好玩
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Leatherhead is totally off the chain.
呆皮鳄脱离镣铐了
You mean you set him free?
你是说你放了他了吗
What? No.
什么 不是
Off the chain means he's cool.
脱离镣铐的意思是他没问题了
And that's why I set him free.
所以我才放了他的
You let that maniac loose?
你给那个疯子松绑了
Maybe you forgot that he grabbed me by the face.
你是不是忘了他拎着我的头玩儿了
So I'll remind you.
我来提醒你
He grabbed me by the face!
他拎我的头了
Relax. You've been hurt worse since.
别激动 你之后受的伤更重
Mikey, you shouldn't have unchained him.
麦奇 你不该解开镣铐的
What if he goes berserk?
他怒了怎么办
He's not going to go berserk.
他不会发怒的
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表