剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
They demand protection money but I refuse to pay.
他们来收保护费 被我拒绝了
They will surely return.
他们肯定还会再来的
Well, they wouldn't if somebody hadn't wimped out.
要不是某人临阵退缩 他们就不会来了
Whoa, whoa, Leo.
行了行了 李奥
I think he's had enough.
他挨的打够多了
You better let him go.
放过他吧
I get it.
我明白了
You're making fun of me
你在取笑我
for not mercilessly pummeling a helpless man.
没有一拳揍死那个恶棍
Yes, I am.
就是这个意思
You showed weakness.
你暴露了弱点
Those guys only understand one language.
那些人只听得懂一种话
Chinese?
汉语吗
No. Fists.
错 是拳头
What about feet?
那脚呢
They understand feet.
他们也听得懂脚
That would make them bilingual.
那他们应该会两种语言啊
The point is we can't go soft on them!
重点是我们不能向他们示弱
To show mercy is not soft.
显示仁慈可不是向敌人示弱
It is a sign of true strength.
而是拥有真正实力的表现
But, sensei, they're criminals.
但他们是罪犯啊 老师
This is war.
这是一场战争
A Daimyo of the 16th century once said,
一位16世纪的大名曾说过
"In times of peace, never forget the possibility of war.
"居和则思战
In times of war, never forget compassion."
处战则念仁"
I'm guessing that guy lost a lot of wars.
这家伙肯定打了不少败仗
You see?
看见了吗
Mercy.
仁慈
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
Compassion is great.
心存仁慈是没错
But the Purple Dragons are not going to leave Murakami alone.
但紫龙帮的人不会就这么放过村上的
So we'll track down the Dragons
所以我们要追查他们的下落
and make sure they got the message.
确保他们知道我们的厉害了
And if they didn't, we'll send them one.
如果他们不知道 我们亲自去传达
Special delivery.
限时专送
Was that meant to sound tough or stupid?
这样是能更牛了还是更蠢了
How are we gonna track someone down
我们怎么追踪他们啊
when we can't talk to anybody?
又不能跟人说话
I'm looking for the Purple Dragons.
我在找紫龙帮的人
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't worry, I can protect you.
别担心 我会保护你的
I'm an undercover cop.
我是一名便衣警♥察♥
You look like you're 16.
你看上去只有16岁
I know.
我知道
I'm really good at this.
姐很擅长易容的
Let me see a badge.
能出示下警徽吗
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I can't carry a badge.
我怎么可能带警徽
That would blow my cover.
会暴露身份的
I suppose that makes sense.
听上去有点儿道理
April said this was the place.
爱普莉尔说就是这里
Cool. Can we get tattoos?
好酷啊 我们也弄个文身吧
I want to get one of my face on my face.
我想在我的脸上文一张我的脸
It'll be like I'm wearing a mask and the mask is me.
看起来就像我带了个面具 而那面具就是我
I just blew your minds, right?
震撼了是吧
You know they use needles for that.
文身时要用针♥刺♥的哦
Can it, dorks.
别吵 呆瓜们
There he is.
他在那
We saw that gang of turtles you were looking for.
我们看到了你们想要找的那群乌龟
And we'll tell you where, for a price.
只要价钱公道 我就告诉你们他们在哪
Freeze, dirt bags.
不准动 垃圾们
I think we can find them ourselves.
我想我们自己能找到
Oh, man. This is awkward.
天 好尴尬的样子
It's Chris Bradford, my ex-friend.
是我前男颜知己 克里斯·布拉福德
And that other guy.
还有那个人
The name is Xever.
那个人的名字叫赛弗
So you don't forget,
怕你忘记了
I'll write it on your shells...
我把名字刻你龟壳上
with these.
用这个刻
You're making me sorry I let you go.
真后悔当时放了你
Turtles, fall back!
龟们 我们撤
We're giving up? Again?
我们要再一次放弃吗
You kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Yes, it's all part of my hilarious "Let's all live" routine.
是的 这是我搞笑日常"保命"的一部分
Hey! Stay and fight, you cold-blooded cowards!
留下来打完架 你们这些冷血的胆小鬼
Man, could that fight have been any more embarrassing?
刚那场打斗还能再丢脸一点么
Sure. We could have been hit in the face with pies.
肯定噻 说不定会被派砸中脸呢
It's called fighting smart, Raph.
这叫灵活应战 拉斐
The Purple Dragons have Bradford and Xever on their side now.
紫龙帮现在有布拉福德和赛弗助阵
Last time, we barely beat those guys.
上次我们就差点输给他们了
Yeah, because they're willing to fight to the finish.
是的 因为他们愿意打到最后
The only way to beat them
要打败他们 唯一的办法
is to be just as ruthless as they are.
就是跟他们一样冷酷无情
Raphael, this Xever can cross lines that you won't.
拉斐尔 赛弗的底线比你低多了
This may make him dangerous,
这让他成为危险分子
but it does not make him strong.
但是不会让他变得强大
But Xever wins fights.
但是赛弗赢了
Isn't that what matters?
这个才最紧要吧
And he never shows anyone mercy.
而且他从不对谁手下留情
Please, please.
求你了 不要
I helped you find the turtles, didn't I?
我帮你找到了乌龟们 不是吗
Idiota. You led them to our hideout.
蠢蛋 你把他们带到了我们的藏身之所
So much for your street connections.
你的街头联♥系♥也该够了
You really think these common hoodlums
你真的认为这些小流氓
can tell us anything useful?
能给我们提供有用的情报么
They'd better.
最好是这样
Where'd you see those turtles?
你在哪里看到那些乌龟的
The east village.
东城区
Some old man's noodle shop.
一个老家伙的面馆里
Murakami's.
村上面馆
We were roughing him up
我们在勒索他
and they jumped in to protect him.
他们跳出来保护了他
Oh, did they?
是吗
Big deal.
那又怎样
How are you going to make sure
你怎么知道
the turtles don't get away again?
乌龟们这次不会跑掉
Easy. I'll give them a reason to stay.
简单 那就给他们个留下的理由
April, what's wrong?
爱普莉尔 怎么了
It's Murakami.
村上出事了
Someone took him and left this.
有人绑♥架♥了他并留下了这个
Sweet! Free knife.
好耶 免费的刀
The note, dummy.
字条 傻瓜
"No more running.
别想再逃了
If you want the old man,
想要这个老家伙
meet us on the roof of the fortune cookie factory."
就来幸运饼干工厂屋顶
Well, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么
Let's bust in there and save Murakami.
我们杀过去救下村上
Not so fast.
不要这么冲动
Think, Raphael.
想想 拉斐尔
There's two words that don't usually go together.
这两个词通常都不会同时出现
This is obviously a trap.
这很明显是个陷阱
Well, what choice do we have?
那我们还能怎么办
Maybe we do need to think more like Xever.
或许我们是该像赛弗一样深思熟虑
But master Splinter said...
但是斯普林特大♥师♥说
I know.
我知道
But Xever crossed the line dragging Murakami into this.
但是赛弗把村上牵扯进来已是过线了
He's got to learn that we can cross the line too.
得让他明白我们的底线也是可以往下降的
No more Mr. Nice turtle.
不必再当龟好人了
Yes! I never liked Mr. Nice turtle.
棒极了 反正我从不爱当龟好人
Okay, he's strong, so speed and stealth are essential.
他很厉害 速度和潜影移形是必要的
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表