剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Come on, genius. The eye!
行了 天才 眼睛
So where to next?
接下来去哪儿
That was kinda fun.
有点意思
We're too exposed out here.
在这里我们太显眼了
Come on.
快来
Pizza.
比萨
Should we open it?
我们要打开吗
Careful! It could be dangerous.
小心点 可能系危险物品
I think it's food.
我觉得是吃的
It's not like any food I ever saw.
跟我见过的食物都不像
I'll try it.
我来尝尝
Uh, yuck.
难吃死了
You guys won't like it. I'll take the rest.
你们不会喜欢的 我来把剩下的解决掉
No way! Nuhuh!
休想 没门
Back off!
手拿开
I never thought I'd taste anything better than worms and algae,
我以为海藻和虫子就是最好吃的了
but this is amazing!
但这个更好吃
Right?
可不是么
I love it up here!
能上来真爽
All right, guys, it's getting late.
好了 兄弟们 有点晚了
We should probably head back home.
咱们该回去了
Lame.
真不爽
Guys! Look at that!
等等 看那是什么
She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
她是我见过最美的女孩
Isn't she the only girl you've ever seen?
你不是就见过她一个么
My point still stands.
我那句话不会变
What?
什么
What is this?
怎么了
We gotta save 'em!
我们要救他们
Splinter's instructions were very clear.
斯普林特吩咐的很清楚
We're supposed to stay away from people.
我们应该远离人类
And bathrooms.
和厕所
I thought you wanted to be a hero.
我还以为你愿意当英雄呢
Since when do heroes ask for permission?
英雄做事还需要请求许可吗
They don't. But...
不需要 但是
Well, I'm going!
反正我要去
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Still standing, huh? I'll fix that.
还站着 是吗 走着瞧
Watch it! You watch it!
给我看着点 你给我看着点
Watch it, Donnie!
看着点 多尼
What the... Ah!
你干什...啊
Oh, come on!
我靠
Hey, cut it out! Stop! Ow!
放我下来 停下
Gotcha!
接住了
No, no, no. No. Don't worry.
别 别 别 别害怕
We're the good guys.
我们是好人
It's okay.
没事的
Whoops! Sorry.
唉呀 不好意思
Watch out!
小心
They're getting away! They got the girl!
他们逃走了 他们抓了那女孩
You just jabbed me with your sword.
你刚刚居然拿你的剑戳我
Well, I didn't know you were gonna land where I was stabbing.
谁知道我刺的时候你刚好在旁边
You think you're tough, huh?
你觉得你很牛 是吗
You think you're tough enough to stand up
你觉得你能牛过我的
to my hot Nunchuck fury?
怒火暴走双截棍吗
I see. Well, then...
好吧 那么...
Stay back!
退后
What the...
怎么回...
That is all kinds of wrong.
各种不正常
Guys! Guys! You're never gonna believe this!
兄弟们 你们不会相信的
That dude, he... he... Had a brain!
那家伙 他 他 他有个脑子
We all have brains, Mikey.
我们都有脑子 麦奇
Not all of us.
那也不一定
In our chests?
长在胸腔里的
No, Mikey. Not in our chests.
不是的 麦奇 不长在那里
You're not listening to me!
你们不听我说话
Did you just slap me?
你刚刚扇了我一耳光
I was calming you down.
为了让你冷静下来
Why would that calm me down?
扇我一耳光我就冷静了吗
I think he's delusional.
我觉得他有妄想症了
Just-just... come here. I'm telling you.
你们跟我来吧 我告诉你们
The big guy was a robot
那大块头是个机器人
and he had a freaky-weird alien brain thing in his chest.
他胸腔里还有个恶心到爆的外星人脑子
You gotta believe me.
你们要相信我
I'm not sure we do. Oh, yeah?
这可就难说了 是吗
Well, you'll change your tune when you see that he's...
一会你就不会这么说了 等你看到他居然
Gone?
消失了
And so your inability to work together
所以就因为你们没能团结协作
allowed them all to get away.
让他们全跑了
Well, maybe if I didn't have to waste time arguing with hero boy,
要不是跟大英雄争论浪费了时间
I could've saved them.
我一定能救他们
Hey, if you hadn't gotten in my way,
要不是你挡我的路
I could have done it.
我早救了他们
And you went flying off on your own.
而你还选择了独自行动
How smart was that?
你可真聪明
Well, it would've worked out great
本来能顺利进行的
if somebody hadn't hit me in the head
要不是某人用双截棍
with their Nunchucks!
敲我的头
Well, none of this would've happened if...
要不是一开始某人同意我们上去
somebody hadn't trusted us to go up there in the first place.
这些本来都不会发生
Oh, geez.
天哪
Sensei, I didn't mean to...
老师 我不是那个意思
No, Michelangelo. You are right.
没事 米开朗琪罗 你说的没错
I am? He is?
是吗 他说对了吗
You were not fully prepared for what was up there.
你们还没准备好进入上面的世界
I trained you to fight as individuals,
我只教会了你们单人格斗
not as a team.
而没有教你们团队合作
And as your teacher, your father,
作为你们的老师 父亲
the responsibility for that is mine.
我难辞其咎
Perhaps in another year we can try again.
或许应该等到明年再说
Another year?
明年
Ha! Has everybody forgotten that people were kidnapped?
你们难道忘了有人被绑♥架♥了吗
They don't have a year!
他们可等不了一年
Sensei, we have to do something now!
老师 我们得做些什么
You weren't there, Sensei.
您当时不在场 老师
You didn't see the way that girl looked into my eyes.
您没看见那女生看我的眼神
She was scared.
她被吓坏了
And she was counting on me... us... to save her!
她指望我 我们 去救她
Yes, you must save her.
没错 你们必须去救她
I agree, Sensei.
我同意 老师
But in that fight,
但是刚才那场打斗
we weren't exactly a well-oiled machine.
我们发挥的不怎么样
Like that robot with the brain thingy.
没有那些有脑袋的机器人厉害
Give a rest!
你就消停会吧
If you are to fight more effectively as a unit,
作为一个团队 想要发挥出色的话
you are going to need a leader.
你们需要一个队长
Can I be the leader?
我能当队长吗
Why should you be the leader?
为什么是你
I kicked your butt. I should be the leader.
你被我打的落花流水 队长应该是我才对
Hey, I'm smarter than all you guys put together.
你们加起来都没我智商高
It should be me. No way!
我才应该做队长 没门
It should be me!
应该是我
I don't really have a reason. I just think it would be neat.
没有什么原因 我只是觉得这样会很舒适
This is a difficult decision.
这个很难下决定
I will meditate on it.
我得仔细想想
It's Leonardo.
队长是李奥纳多
No hard feelings, Raph?
不生气吧 拉斐
Stick it in your shell.
你可得当稳了
Explain to me one more time what we're doing here.
跟我再说一遍 我们在这干什么
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表