剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, I wish me and Chris Bradford were friends!
好希望克里斯·布拉福德能和我做朋友
Mikey, you already have a human friend.
麦奇 你已经有人类朋友了啊
Me!
我啊
April, you don't count.
你不算啦 爱普莉尔
We saved your life, you have to like us.
我们救了你 你当然得喜欢我们
Too bad there's no place for freaks to meet people
要是有个看不到丑相的交友场所就好了
where no one can see how hideous they are.
可惜没有那种地方
Wait, there is... the Internet!
等等 有这种地方的 我们可以上网啊
Donnie, can I see your laptop?
多尼 能借我电脑用一下吗
Uh, y... uh, sure! Just a sec.
当然... 稍等片刻
Check it out,
来看看
it's a site where you can make friends
这是一个交♥友♥网♥站
with anybody online.
你可以和任何人做朋友
Sweet!
太好了
Ohh, Chris Bradford's on here!
找到克里斯·布拉福德了耶
He'll be my first friend!
我要他做我的第一个好友
Mikey, people don't always respond immed...
麦奇 没人会那么快回复...
But sometimes they do.
有时也会很快
No way! Chris Bradford has accepted my friendship!
不是吧 克里斯·布拉福德加我为好友了
I have a friend! Thanks, April!
我有朋友了 谢谢你 爱普莉尔
Where are you going?
你去哪儿啊
To hang out with my friend, Chris Bradford.
去找我的朋友 克里斯·布拉福德
This guy's famous.
他是个明星
He probably has thousands of "Friends."
肯定会有很多"朋友"的
And guess who's number 5,286?
你们猜谁是第5,286个
You?
你
Daniel Ramirez!
丹尼尔·拉米雷斯
And I'm right next to him. Later!
我正好是下一个 回见
Well, this ought to be interesting.
这下可有意思了
Should we go after him?
我们该跟着他吗
Eh, he's gotta learn somehow.
算了 他会学到教训的
What up? Hey. I'm...
你好 我是...
I'm being attacked by Chris Bradford!
我被克里斯·布拉福德袭击了
This is so cool!
酷毙了
No, wait! We're...
等等 我们是...
Friends!
好友啊
What?
啥
We're online friends!
我们是网上好友
You accepted me, remember?
你加我为好友了 记得吗
Oh. Of course.
是啊 当然
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Won't you come in?
要进来坐坐吗
They must have been watching us from here.
他们一定一直在这里监视我们
The perfect place to stage an ambush.
这里是设埋伏的好地方
It wasn't very fair, was it?
真不公平 是不
It's not about fairness.
重要的不是公平
It's about victory.
而是胜利
Okay, I'm sorry.
对不起 行了吧
And then...
然后呢...
and then Chris Bradford put on his hakama.
然后克里斯·布拉福德穿上了他的袴
Man, that guy can rock a hakama!
老天 看上去帅呆了
Yeah, maybe he'll wear it again
是啊 他带你出席舞会的时候
when he takes you to the prom.
肯定还会再穿一次的
And then after that, he...
在那之后 他...
Oh, enough!
别说了
You've been going on about this for three hours.
光是这个你都快说了三小时了
Ooh, someone sounds jealous.
有人妒忌我咯
You just can't admit that you were the "R" Word.
你就是不肯承认你说"搓"了
"Rong"?
"搓"
I'm not wrong.
我没说错
Oh, yeah?
是吗
If you don't want to talk about my friend...
你不想聊我的朋友没关系
I've got two other brothers who do.
我还有另外两个兄弟想聊呢
Actually, I'd rather talk about anything else.
其实 我更想聊别的
Like the concept of the silent "W," perhaps?
比如说"搓别字"什么的
Fine. I'll go talk to a guy
好吧 我去找个
who likes to talk about Chris Bradford
最爱聊克里斯·布拉福德的人
more than anyone else: Chris Bradford.
我去找克里斯·布拉福德本人
There's my best buddy in the whole world!
我最好的朋友在这儿啊
Michelangelo, Mikey, the Big M.
米开朗琪罗 麦奇 大麦
How you doing, buddy?
你怎么样啊 哥们
I am stupendous, Chris. Chrissy B...
我很了不起 克里斯 克里希·布
I gotta work on your nickname.
我得好好想想你的昵称
Rad-Brad!
赞布拉德
You know, I was just thinking how we're such close friends,
我正想着 虽然我们是好朋友
yet I know so little about you.
我却一点也不了解你
You think we're close friends?
你觉得我们是好朋友吗
Of course!
当然了
Now tell me everything about you.
快告诉我关于你的一切吧
Well, where should I start?
从哪开始呢
I named all six of my toes!
我给我的六个脚趾都起了名
How interesti... Ugh!
太有趣了
There's Stubby and Joey nails...
有短粗粗 小兽甲
Oh, that's... that... that's fascinating.
太 太 太棒了
But I was thinking more
我是我更想知道
about your impressive ninjitsu skills.
你那出众的忍♥者技能
You must have an incredible sensei.
你肯定有个出色的老师
Oh, he is the best.
我老师是最棒的
Now meet the stinky triplets!
来见见臭臭三胞胎吧
Ugh... okay!
好吧
Who's hungry?
谁饿了呀
Me! I want pizza!
我 我想吃披萨
Do you like pizza?
你喜欢吃披萨吗
Yeah, sure.
当然喜欢
We have so much in common.
我们有太多共同点了
Isn't this great?
是不是很棒啊
Blue skies, pizza, couple of dudes just hangin'.
蓝天白云 美味披萨 知己相伴
Yeah, great. Since we've gotten so close,
是啊 很棒 既然我们这么要好
maybe you could tell me a little more about your brothers.
或许你能跟我说说你的兄弟们
Oh... oh, yeah.
好啊
Uh, they're good dudes.
他们人不错
But sometimes... I don't think they respect me.
但是有时 我觉得他们不尊重我
Uh, I can't imagine why.
难以置信啊
Cool.
太酷了
Look at that katana! That looks old.
瞧那把武士刀 有些年头了吧
Yes, yes, it's over 400 years old.
没错 没错 有四百多年了
But getting back to your sensei...
继续说你的老师吧
Look, Rad-Brad, I'd love to tell you,
赞布拉德 我很想告诉你
but there's just some things I have to keep secret.
但是有些事我得保密
But we're friends.
可我们是朋友啊
And friends share their secrets, don't they?
朋友就要分享秘密 不是吗
Are you saying you're going to show me your secret kata
难道说 你要表演你的空手道绝招
"The death dragon?"
"神龙绝杀"
Tell you what.
告诉你吧
As a show of trust and friendship,
为了我们的友谊和信任
I will teach you the death dragon.
我把招式教给你
All right!
太好啦
But you have to swear not to show it to anyone.
但是你得发誓不表演给任何人看
I promise I won't show a soul.
我保证 我不会的
And then he kicks, twists, and sweeps the leg...
然后他踢腿 扭转 扫堂腿
The death dragon.
神龙绝杀
That was amazing!
太惊人了
Yeah, it's devastatingly effective and complex.
是啊 攻守兼具
And yet even Mikey could learn it.
并且麦奇都学得会
Thank you.
谢谢
It's Rad-Brad! That's my little name for him.
赞布拉德来消息了 那是我对他的昵称
He wants to get together for a little B-ball.
他想和我一起参加B舞会
Can't wait to find out what the "B" stands for!
迫不及待的想知道B代表什么呀
You're going now?
你现在就去吗
Sorry, dudes, human friend stuff.
不好意思 伙计们 人类朋友云云
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表