剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I'm gonna shellac you!
我要废了你
I think this plan is gonna work.
这样应该能成功吧
No plan ever survives contact with the enemy.
事先策划御敌之术是不能保证成功的
It is how you react to the unexpected
能够随机应变
that will determine if you and your brothers succeed.
才是真正的制胜之道
Sensei, do you think I'm ready for this?
老师 您觉得我准备好了吗
Leonardo, I made you leader for a reason.
李奥纳多 我让你当领队是有原因的
What is that reason?
什么原因
That is for you to discover on your own.
这要靠你自己去发现了
There's so much riding on this.
有太多事情要决策了
What if something goes wrong?
万一出了差错怎么办
Failure is a possibility
每个队长都必须面对
every leader must face, Leonardo.
失败的可能 李奥纳多
It is something I had to face in Japan
我在日本与宿敌施莱德决战时
during my final battle with my enemy, the Shredder.
也曾经历过失败的洗礼
Years ago, Oroku Saki, as Shredder was called then,
数年前 施莱德还叫小禄崎
had been my friend,
曾经是我的朋友
but the love of a woman came between us.
但我们爱上了同一个女人
He could not accept it,
他无法接受被拒绝的事实
and his jealousy turned outward in a vengeful attack.
便因妒生恨 对我们展开报复
And while he could not defeat me that day,
虽然那天他没能打败我
my world fell and crumbled around me
我的世界却就此毁灭
as the battle took the life of my beloved Tang Shen,
我失去了此生的挚爱唐慎
and I lost my baby daughter, Miwa.
也失去了刚出生的女儿米娃
But that's my point, Sensei.
这就是我要说的 老师
You lost everything.
您失去了一切
I lost many things.
我的确失去了很多
My family, my home, my name.
亲人 家园 还要隐姓埋名
But I gained many things as well,
但我也得到了很多
like the four of you.
比如你们四个
Don't worry. We can handle this.
别担心 我们应付得来的
Get back here!
给我回来
Hey, you can't keep us in here like this!
你们不能就这么关着我们
We know our rights!
我们可是有人♥权♥的
Hey, I don't think they care about that, April.
我觉得他们不会在乎的 爱普莉尔
We can't just sit here.
我们不能就这么坐着
We've gotta do something.
必须要有所行动
Like what?
什么行动
Oh, my stomach!
我的胃啊
The pain is unbearable!
疼得受不了
Well, I guess we can just sit here.
我们还是就这么坐着吧
They'll be here any minute.
他们随时都会来的
Kraang, are those who are coming
克朗 是否那些即将前来的
to this place coming to this place?
造访者正在前往此地
I lack that knowledge, Kraang.
我不知道 克朗
I will inquire of Kraang about that knowledge.
我去问问克朗
Do you have the knowledge
是否那些
if those coming to this place
即将前来的造访者
are near this place, Kraang?
正在靠近此地 克朗
They're turtles!
他们就是一群龟
Call them turtles! "Are the turtles here?"
叫他们乌龟 说"那群龟来这儿了吗"
There are lights of a vehicle
一辆开着车灯的汽车
which contain that which you wish us to call the “turtles”
里面有你称之为"乌龟"的造访者
coming to this place which you wish us to call here.
正在向你称之为"这儿"的此地行驶
What are you talking about?
都是些什么屁话啊
The ones coming to this place are not in the vehicle
那些即将前来的造访者没有在
bringing them to this place.
把他们带来此地的汽车里
Then in what place are the ones called the turtles?
那么那些叫"乌龟"的造访者在什么地方
Wow, lucky thing that van showed up to distract them.
哇 幸好这辆车及时出现分了他们的神
That was the plan, Mikey.
这就是我们的计划 麦奇
We knew Snake was hiding in the alley,
我们知道毒蛇躲在巷子里
so Raph and I made him think
所以拉斐和我才故意让他以为
we would be in the van.
我们会在车子里
But we weren't in the van.
可是 我们没有在车里啊
Just keep climbing.
还是继续爬吧
Can do.
好吧
Wow, I've never seen anything like this.
我生平第一次见这个
They're using a metal alloy that
这种金属合金
I don't even recognize.
我甚至都不知道是什么
Gosh! A metal alloy even you don't know about!
什么 连你都不知道的金属合金
It boggles the mind.
太奇怪了
Dude, you wanna talk metallurgy with me?
老兄 你想和我讨论冶金吗
Bring it. I don't, and...
放马过来 我不...
Guys! What part of being in an enemy lair
我们可是在敌人的地盘上
do you not understand?
你们明白吗
Whoa. Alien robots.
外星机器人
Alien robots, huh?
外星机器人吗
Hmm, where have I heard that before?
我是在哪里听过这个词呢
Oh, yeah!
对了
I've been saying it for hours!
我已经说了好几个小时了
See? See? It's a brain thing!
看到了吧 是个跟大脑类似的东西
I told you! I told you!
我告诉过你们 告诉过
But did any of you believe me? No!
但是你们有人相信我吗 没有
Cause you all think I'm just some kind of bonehead!
因为你们都以为我是个笨蛋
Mikey!
麦奇
Okay!
好吧
But I was still right about the brain thing.
但是那个像大脑的东西我还是说对了
You gotta give me that.
你必须得承认
Let's move.
开始行动
Move where?
去哪里
I think those are power conduits.
我觉得那是电力管道
Oh! That's really interesting!
真是太有意思了
Thanks for sharing, Donnie.
谢谢你告诉我们 多尼
Meathead, the conduits are all converging that way,
笨蛋 管道都向那个方向汇集
which means that whatever is going on
说明只要那里发生点什么
in that direction is important!
肯定都是很致命的
You got spanked.
你被吐槽了
Ow! Ow! Mercy!
手下留情啊
Not cool.
这样可不好
We found 'em!
找到人了
We'll hold them off! You pick the lock.
我们去牵制他们 你去开锁
Don't worry!
不用担心
I'll have you out of there in a second.
我会瞬间把你们救出来的
Okay, giant lizard-thing.
好吧 像大蜥蜴的东西
A turtle, actually. I'm... I'm Donatello.
事实上是龟 我是多纳泰罗
April. Wow, that's a pretty...
爱普莉尔 名字真...
The lock, Donnie!
先开锁 多尼
Oh, right, yeah! Sorry.
对 是的 抱歉
Not to rush you, but hurry up!
没有催你的意思 但是快点啊
Hey! You think it's easy
你以为
trying to pick a lock with these hands?
用这样的手开锁容易吗
Uh, sorry.
对不起
Oh, for the love of...
看在上帝的...
Get out of my way!
给我滚开
What?
啊
No!
不要
Get the door!
关上门
That'll hold 'em.
这样会挡住他们的
What?
怎么了
You are seriously twisted.
你真是太变♥态♥扭曲了
Thanks. No! Let me go!
谢谢夸奖 不要 放开我
Let's get 'em!
去救他们
You did this to me!
看你们干的好事
Now you're going to pay!
你们要为此付出代价
It's Snake!
是毒蛇
He mutated into a... Giant weed!
他变异成了一棵...巨人草
That's weird.
太奇怪了
You'd think he'd get mutated into a snake.
他应该变异成蛇的
Yeah, you would, if you were an idiot.
傻子才会这么想
But his name is Snake.
但是他名字就是毒蛇啊
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表