剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
然也 你必须要相信自己的直觉
Correct. You must trust your instincts.
但要严防落入思维的陷阱
But beware the trap of believing something to be true
心向往之并不代表事实就是如此
simply because you wish it to be so.
所以我应该相信直觉
So I should trust my instincts,
除非我的直觉是错的
unless my instincts are wrong?
然也
Correct.
多谢老师指点
Thanks, sensei.
哇塞
Whoa.
啥都没听懂也知道师♥父♥的话很屌♥
You know it's good advice when you're still confused afterwards.
哥们儿 不是吧 和卡莱结盟 没戏
Guys, seriously. An alliance with Karai? No way.
这有什么好商量的
Why are we even talking about this?
不能信任她实在太可惜了
It's too bad we can't trust her.
能有一个女忍♥者做帮手还是很好的
It would be nice to have a kunoichi on our side.
打扰一下 那本姑娘呢
Uhm, hello? What about me?
我指的是真的女忍♥者
No, I mean a real kunoichi.
我不是说你是假的
I mean, not that you're not a real one,
卡莱更好些 不对 不是更好些
just that Karai is better. I mean, not--not better, just...
是更有经验 这里好热啊
More experienced. Is it... is it hot in here?
没事 我懂
It's ok. I get it.
她是你们的死敌 但她可是个美女
She's your mortal enemy, but ehi, she's "Purty."
她才不美 你更美
No, she's not. You're way prettier.
不是我觉得你美
Not that I think you're pretty.
我是说 你不丑 就是那个...
I mean, you're not ugly. It's just that I--
别挣扎 你会感激哥的
Don't fight it. You'll thank me later.
伙计们 好像有发现
Guys, I think I've got something.
不符合任何正常飞行物的形状
Doesn't match any authorized flight patterns.
-是克朗飞船 -也可能是圣诞老人
- It's gotta be the Kraang ship. - Or Santa!
不 是克朗飞船
Nope, it's the Kraang ship...
真讨厌
Ugh, that's a bummer.
快开 李奥
Move it, Leo!
龟甲都穿好啊
Hang on to your shells!
我知道他们的任务了 我们啊
I think I've figured out its mission. Us!
麦奇 给条逃亡路线
Mikey, we need an escape route!
拐进右边的小路
Take the alley on the right!
死胡同啊
It's a dead end.
别拐进右边的小路
Don't take the alley on the right!
怎么办 伙计们
Any ideas, guys?
这么办
Just one.
现在的情况叫大事不妙
That which is known as not good.
是卡莱
That was Karai!
我们得回去帮她
We've gotta go back and help her.
她自己能行 我们应该负责...
She can take care of herself. Let's put some distance
-远离那家伙 -不行
- between that thing and us. - No.
可是御风战车现在经不起突击了
But the Shellraiser can't take another onslaught right now.
那我就自己来 你来开车
Then I'll do it myself. Drive!
地下见了
I'll meet you back underground.
秘密飞车是我的招
Hi, the stealth bike's my thing.
你的招弱爆了
Now your thing is sucking it up.
那是我的口头禅
Hey, that's my thing!
这...还真是...
This... is...
不...怎么...好玩
so...not...fun!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You OK? - Yeah.
-你呢 -还好
- Are you? - Fine.
我不怎么擅长说谢谢
I'm not really good about saying thank you.
然后呢
And?
没了
That was it.
克朗早晚会找到他们的
Kraang will find them in a time which is a time that is sooner
不早不晚 迟早迟晚
than a time that is later at that time that is later.
我们回来了
We're back.
你把她带到家来了
You brought her inside?
哥们 配置都被她看到了
Dude, she'll see all our gear!
要是施莱德发现你们有个冰激凌台灯
Yeah, 'cause if Shredder finds out you have an ice cream lamp,
你们就玩完了
it is over.
卡莱刚刚冒着生命危险救我们
Karai just risked her life to save us.
暂且可以信任她 听她说完
She's earned a little trust. Let's hear her out.
你是头儿...
You're the boss...
你们需要我帮忙
You guys need my help.
你们真以为用垃圾能击落外星战舰啊
You really think you can shoot down an alien warship with garbage?
-是压缩垃圾 -还有 井盖
- Compressed garbage. - And manhole covers.
我是说 要拿下那样的战舰
My point is, to take out a ship like that,
你们得用真正的兵器
you need a real weapon.
是吗 比如说呢
Oh, yeah? Like what?
我给你们弄个肩扛导弹发射器如何
What if I got you a shoulder-fired missile launcher?
我开始喜欢这妞了
I'm starting to like her.
你上哪去搞肩扛导弹发射器呢
Where are you gonna get a shoulder-fired missile launcher?
当然是从施莱德那儿了
Shredder, of course.
我们说的是一个施莱德吧
Uh, we're talking about the same Shredder, right?
大高个 全身刀片
Big dude, lots of blades?
特别恨我们
Really hates us?
总有种莫名的直觉
Yeah, something tells me
他不会愿意跟我们分享玩具
he's not gonna want to share his toys with us.
他不会知道的
He won't know about it.
他买♥♥了一船兵器
He's buying a big shipment
明晚在码头交货
of weapons down at the docks tomorrow night.
我们溜进去 "宾至如归"就行了
All we need to do is sneak in and help ourselves.
还有谁嗅到圈套的气息了
Anyone else smell a trap?
不好意思 我放了个屁
Sorry, that was me.
我为什么给你们下套
Why would I trap you?
你们是唯一知道克朗阴谋的人啊
You're the only ones who know what the Kraang are up to.
没错 可你也是有前科的人啊
True, but you don't really have the best track record.
好吧 我自己去给你们弄发射器
Fine, I'll get you the missile launcher myself.
你真愿意去偷施莱德的东西吗
You're really willing to steal from Shredder?
听着 必须阻止这样的事情
Look, these things have to be stopped.
施莱德要是放任不管
If Shredder's not gonna do anything about it,
我就自己去 不管你们帮不帮忙
then I will, with your help or without it.
好吧 那就这样
All right, here's the deal.
你去弄发射器 我们就联盟
You get us the missile launcher, and we'll team up.
爽歪歪
Stoked!
真不敢相信马上就有导弹发射器了
I can't believe we're getting a missile launcher.
先炸什么好呢
What should we blow up first?
克朗飞船 如何
Uh, the Kraang ship?
对哦
Oh, right.
那接下来炸什么好呢
What should we blow up second?
前提是卡莱能搞定
If Karai can pull it off.
你在担心你的女朋友吗
Are you worried about your girlfriend?
我明白你们为什么要那样玩了 确实有意思
I see why you guys do that now. It's kind of fun.
不会轻易成功的
It isn't gonna be easy.
施莱德也会到场
Shredder's gonna be there too.
说得对啊
Ehi, you're right!
这次我们终于提前知道施莱德的去处了
For once, we know where Shredder's gonna be ahead of time,
我们可以设个陷阱
which means we could set a trap for him.
什么
What?
我们不是和卡莱说好了吗
Look, we made a deal with Karai.
我们不能背着她这么做
We can't just go behind her back.
要对付的是克朗飞船 是他们想除掉我们
This is about that Kraang ship. They want to take us out.
施莱德也想啊
So does Shredder.
这可能是突袭他的唯一机会
This may be our only chance to take him by surprise.
我们真的要错过吗
Are we really gonna pass that up?
好吧 兄弟们 我们一起拿下施莱德
All right, guys, let's take down the Shredder.
货呢
Where is the shipment?
我要的东西 你带来了吗
You brought what I requested?
我去验一下货
I'll inspect the merchandise.
你不相信我吗 我们都是老朋友了
Don't you trust me? We're old friends.
那她验货的时候你肯定不会介意留在这里
Then you won't mind keeping me company while she checks.
瞄准他的盔甲
Aim for his armor.
电子手雷
The electro-grenade will use
会利用金属作为导体放大电击力
the metal as a conductor to amplify the shock.
这个我需要理解吗
How much of that did I need to understand?
瞄准他的盔甲就行了
Aim for his armor.
明白
Got it.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表