剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Mikey, we've been over this.
麦奇 我们都说了多少遍了
That building has the same logo as the van that was used
那栋建筑上的标志跟绑匪货车上的标志
to kidnap the family.
是一样的
So if we wait here long enough,
只要我们在这等
one of the kidnappers will eventually show his face.
那些绑匪肯定会出现的
And when he does, we'll make him tell us
当他出现了 我们就逼他告诉我们
where they took them.
人♥质♥在哪
And then we got ourselves a van!
然后我们再弄辆货车
Just hit the guy I tell you to.
我叫你打谁你就打谁就行
Will do!
遵命
Are you sure this is gonna work?
你确定这会有用吗
Trust me. They'll be here any second.
相信我 他们随时都会出现
Okay, I'm thinking of something green.
好吧 我在想一种绿色的东西
Ga-reen. Ga-reen.
绿 色 绿 色
Is it Raphael again?
又在想拉斐尔
Man, you're good at this!
你真拿手
Give it up already. The guy's not gonna show.
放弃吧 那些人不会出现的
We have to be patient.
我们得有耐心
No, you have to come up with a better plan,
不行 你得想个更好的计划
'cause the four of us standing here
我们四个站在这儿
with our thumbs up our noses...
用大拇指掏鼻孔
I don't think they'd fit.
我觉得大拇指插不进去
is pointless.
毫无意义
You sure about that, Raph?
你确定吗 拉斐
He just showed up, didn't he?
他出现了 是吧
I should've complained two hours ago.
应该两小时前抱怨的
Gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan.
伙计们 我有一个很大胆的计划
There's no time for hesitation.
没有犹豫的时间了
My orders must be carried out without question.
我的命令必须绝对执行
Guys? Guys, wait up!
伙计们 等等
All right, buddy.
好的 兄弟们
We can do this the easy way,
我们可以给他来点软的
or... my vote... the hard way.
或者 我建议 用强的
Yeah, look at it logically.
没错 想想清楚吧
There are four of us and one of you.
四对一
What are you gonna do?
你打算什么办
You had to ask!
问你妹啊
He's getting away again! No, he's not.
他又逃跑了 不 他逃不掉
Now we're getting somewhere.
我们到了
I don't know what that means.
我不知道这什么意思
Go around back.
绕到后面去
Why didn't he just say so?
你为嘛不干脆直说
Mom?
妈妈
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表