剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
What are you, friends with her?
你是她朋友吗
We're out there risking our necks,
我们用项上人头在冒险
and you're up here holding hands with the foot!
而你却在跟大脚帮成员卿卿我我
I can explain. This should be entertaining.
我可以解释 这一定很有趣
You see, Karai and I share an appreciation
那个 卡莱和我在欣赏
for the fine craftsmanship of...
一门好工艺...
I found you, turtles. Oh, thank goodness.
找到你们了 乌龟们 苍天啊
All is forgiven. You're the leader again.
什么都原谅你 你又是队长了
Welcome back.
欢迎归队
Karai! Karai, please! Help!
卡莱 卡莱 求你了 帮帮忙
Sayonara.
再见
Raph, follow me. I got an idea.
拉斐 跟我来 我有个主意
You're the boss.
你是老大你说了算
Now what? We charge him.
现在呢 我们正面迎敌
Really? Trust me. Let's move.
真的吗 相信我 我们上
Raph! Now!
拉斐 趁现在
Booyakasha!
看招
Nice work.
干的漂亮
Thanks. Good to be back. And, uh...
谢谢 回来真好 还有
Sorry.
对不起
What did you say? I couldn't hear.
你说什么 我没有听到
I said I'm... sorry!
我说 对不起
Apology accepted.
原谅你了
Mmm, pepperoni. Works every time.
意大利辣香肠 每次都有用
Mikey! Don't scare me like that, buddy!
麦奇 不要这么吓我 老弟
I thought we lost you.
我还以为失去你了
Dudes, I had the weirdest dream.
老兄 我做了个很奇怪的梦
I dreamt the stuff in the sewer was made out of...
我梦到下水道的东西都是来自...
Eh, forget about it, Mikey. It was just a dream.
忘了吧 麦奇 只是个梦而已
So, what's with the girl who tried to kill you?
那个想杀了你的女孩是怎么回事
She didn't try to kill me. She saved me.
她没有想要杀我 她救了我
She threw a knife at your head.
她朝你的头掷了把剑
She threw a knife near my head.
她朝我的头附近掷了把剑
She's in the Foot clan. Nobody's perfect.
她是大脚帮的 人无完人
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表