剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Who wants to try my latest creation?
谁想尝尝我的新发明
We all love pizza.
我们爱披萨
We all love milkshakes.
我们爱奶昔
So I combined them.
所以我把它们结合了
Okay, that could not be less appetizing.
你还能搞得更恶心点吗
I call it a p-shake.
我称之为"披昔"
I stand corrected.
我消受不起
You guys just have no sense of adventure.
你们真没有冒险精神
Where did I go wrong?
到底哪里出错了呢
In all my travels,
我遍访各地
I've never seen anything as cute as these trumpets.
从没见过这么可爱的喇叭
But I'll be darned if they're not
要是它们这些生物
the most annoying species in the cosmos.
别这么烦人就好了
Captain, we've got to find a humane way
指挥官 我们要想个人道的方法
to get rid of them!
摆脱它们
If there's one thing I'm known for,
我名扬天下的一点
it's my humanity.
就是我的人道主义
Open the airlock.
打开气闸
You have to be the only person in the world
世上也只有你这个奇葩
who likes this show.
喜欢这节目
No way.
不可能
There are millions of spaceniks out there.
外面还有大把的太空迷呢
I'm Joan Grody, with a sewer shocker.
我是主播乔安·古罗迪 播报下水道的惊悚事件
City workers attacked... by mutants?
城市工人被 变异体袭击了
It was like part man, part reptile,
好像是半人 半爬虫
and all monster!
十足的怪物
It came out of nowhere and attacked me.
突然出现 袭击了我
Wasn't me.
不是我
Take a look at this terrifying footage.
请看看这段恐怖的视频
So some people think the sewers are dark and scary,
有人觉得下水道很黑暗很恐怖
but actually, it's a lot of--
但是其实呢 是很...
Somebody help me!
救命啊
Are malicious mutants menacing Manhattan?
邪恶变异体会威胁曼哈顿吗
Find out next on Grody...
请持续关注古罗迪...
To the max.
超越极限
I got a bad feeling about this.
我有种不祥的预感
The last thing we want is some mutant
我们最不愿看到的就是
causing trouble in the sewers.
变异体在下水道惹麻烦
Or some news crew down here looking for him.
也不愿看到新闻媒体下来搜寻凶手
We've got to track this guy down
我们得找到这家伙
and stop him ourselves.
然后阻止他
Wait, let's rewind this.
等等 回放一下
Think I saw a tunnel number.
我好像看到隧♥道♥号♥了
There, tunnel 281.
看 281号♥隧♥道♥
Let's go.
走吧
Whoa, check this out.
等等 看这个
What the heck made these footprints?
这脚印是什么怪物留下的
Wha? Whoa.
天哪 好强
I never thought I'd feel sorry for the Kraang.
从没想过我会同情克朗
Tell Kraang in what place can be found
告诉克朗在哪里可以找到
the power cell that Kraang wishes to find the place of.
克朗想找到的能源电池的地点
Never!
做梦
Come on, we gotta help him.
咱们必须帮帮他
I think "gotta" is a strong word.
不至于"必须"帮吧
Mikey, we don't know anything about that guy.
麦奇 我们根本不知道那家伙什么来头
He could be way more dangerous than the Kraang.
他可能比克朗还要危险得多
That gator dude needs our help.
那条短嘴鳄需要我们的帮助
I can't wait around for you cowards.
我不等你们这群胆小鬼了
Do you know what you're getting into?
你知道你在干什么吗
Booyakashaaa!
我来也
Well, I guess that settles it.
好吧 我决定了
Let's go whack some pinatas.
去修理修理那些机器罐子
So what do we do now?
现在怎么办
We get out of here before more kraangdroids show up.
趁克朗机器人后援还没到 先撤退
We can't just leave him here.
不能把他留在这里啊
What if the Kraang find him?
要是克朗找到他怎么办
Well, what do you want to do?
那你想怎么做
Take him back to the lair?
把他带回我们的藏身之处吗
Oh, no.
绝对不行
Oh, no. Did...
拜托 你...
Did you see what he did to those kraangdroids?
你没看见他刚才是怎么对付克朗机器人的吗
We are not bringing that monster home with us.
我们绝对不能把这个怪物带回家
He's not a monster!
他才不是怪物
He's a giant, kraang-crushing mutant alligator monster.
他是巨型克朗粉碎鳄鱼怪
I said monster, didn't I?
我好像说"怪"了 是吗
Yep. Sure did.
当然 你说了
Well, you know what I meant.
你们知道我的意思啦
I thought you meant monster.
我以为你想说他是个怪物
Me too. Yep.
我也以为 没错
Fine. I'll bring him back myself.
没关系 我自己带他回家
Um, Donnie,
那个 多尼
you don't happen to have a forklift, do you?
你不会刚好有辆铲车吧
No? Okay.
没有吗 好吧
I can't believe we let him talk us into this.
真不敢相信咱们居然让他给忽悠了
Aww, look at him.
哦 瞧瞧他
He's so peaceful.
睡得多安详啊
That's because he's out cold.
那是因为他还晕着呢
Whoa, what are those for?
你这是要做什么
We can't keep him here
这么放着他太危险了
unless he's chained to something really big.
应该拿大铁链绑住他
That is so wrong.
这么做是不对的
He's not going to hurt us.
他又没有要伤害我们
We're the ones who saved him.
我们可是他的救命恩人
See?
看见没
He's perfectly calm.
多么的平静
I bet the first thing he's gonna do is thank...
我打赌他醒来第一件事就是要谢...
Or maybe the second thing.
好吧 也许是第二件
Get him off me!
快把他弄开
Get him off me!
把他弄开
I'll help you, Donnie!
我来救你 多尼
Not like that!
不是这么救
Not like that!
不能这样
Help me!
救命啊
What is all this commotion?
何事如此喧哗
Sensei, Mikey made us bring a mutant
老师 麦奇怂恿我们把一只变异体
back to the lair, and it attacked us.
带了回来 它醒来后就攻击了我们
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表