剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, no, you didn't.
不是吧 你惨了
Just act natural.
自然一点儿就好
Here I am, actin' natural,
我在这里 自然又大方
just totally defenseless against any, I don't know,
毫无防备地等待着与某个
hideous mutant pigeon-guy who might happen upon me.
丑陋的变异鸽子相遇
Now!
上
Okay, okay, uncle!
好了 好了 我投降
Jeez Louise.
苍天啊
And you said I wasn't good bait.
你还说我不是个好诱饵
Okay, start talking, pigeon-man.
行了 如实招来吧 鸽人
I have a name.
人家有名字的
Yeah, we just don't care what it is.
是吗 我们才不在乎你叫什名谁呢
It's Pete.
人家叫皮特
Why were you trying to hurt April, Pete?
你为什么要袭击爱普莉尔 皮特
I didn't wanna hurt her.
人家才没有要袭击她
I was just bringing her a message.
只想给她捎个信儿而已
From her father.
替她父亲
Let him up.
放开他
We were both guests of the Kraang.
我们都是克朗请去的客人
They poured some ooze on me
他们往我身上倒了药剂
and turned me into this.
把人家变成了这幅模样
Oh, that must have been horrible,
变成鸽子的感觉
being turned into a pigeon.
一定糟透了
Actually, I started out as a pigeon.
实际上人家本来就是只鸽子
Told you the bread crumbs would have worked.
就跟你们说面包屑会管用的
You've got bread crumbs?
你有面包屑吗
Um, my father?
嗯 我父亲怎么样了
Oh, right.
噢 对了
Something terrible is about to happen.
可怕的事情就要发生了
And I don't know what, but it's extremely important
我不知道是什么事 但当务之急是
that you get out of this city as soon as you can.
你必须尽快离开这座城市
Save yourself.
一定要活下去
Remember, I love you.
记住 我爱你
I love you too, daddy.
我也爱你 爸爸
Do you have any idea what he's talking about?
你知道他在说些什么吗
I'm just the messenger.
我只是个送信的
We have got to get you out of the city.
我们得尽快护送你出城
I'm not going anywhere without my dad.
不救出爸爸我哪里也不去
But you heard him: something terrible is gonna happen.
可他说了 有可怕的事要发生
Then we'd better hurry.
那我们更要快些行动
Can you tell us where the Kraang are holding him?
你能告诉我们克朗把他父亲关在哪儿了吗
I can, but it's gonna cost you a lot of bread.
可以 但你们要拿许许多多的面包来换
We're talking about actual bread, right?
我们说的是吃的那种面包吧
Yeah. Sourdough.
是的 发酵面团做的
Done.
成交
Let's roll!
出发吧
That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
这真是我见过的最丑的东西了
Present company excluded.
除了身边的某人之外
So, we have a problem.
所以 我们现在有麻烦了
No, you have a problem.
不 是你有麻烦了
We've both failed master Shredder.
我们都让施莱德大♥师♥失望了
Can you live with that shame?
你能这么耻辱地活下去吗
If I had the opportunity,
如果有机会的话
I would crush those turtles like bugs.
我一定像捏虫子一样把那群乌龟捏碎了
What is that?
那是什么
Opportunity.
机会
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Let's do this.
我们动手吧
We need you to wait here, April.
你得在这儿等着 爱普莉尔
Are you crazy?
说什么傻话呢
My dad's in there.
我老爸可在那里面
Along with who knows how many Kraang.
谁知道那里面有多少克朗
This requires stealth and mobility.
这需要隐秘潜入和机动作战
Leave it to the pros.
还是交给专家来的好
I can't just do nothing.
我不能什么事都不做呀
You won't be doing nothing.
你不会没事情做的
We need you to lower this rope
我们给你发信♥号♥♥的时候
when we give you the signal.
你就把绳子放下去
Donnie, hack into the system
多尼 侵入系统
and see if you can find out about the Kraangs' plot.
看能不能查到克朗在暗中策划些什么
Raph, you're with me.
拉斐 你跟我一起
Mikey, stay with Donnie.
麦奇 你跟多尼一起
Why do I always get stuck with Mikey?
为什么总让我跟麦奇在一起
I don't want him.
我不想跟他一起
And I'm in charge.
而且我是老大我说了算
Well, then make Raph take Mikey.
那就让他跟拉斐一起
Over my dead body.
那我宁愿去死
You know,
那个
I'm starting to think nobody wants to be with me.
没人愿意跟我一起是吧
Fine, I'll just go off on my own.
那行 我自个儿走着
That's a closet.
那是个壁橱
Have fun, you two.
你俩好好玩
What's that button--
这个键是
Don't. Touch. Anything.
什么 都 不要碰
Mr. O'neil?
奥尼尔先生
Are you in here?
你在这里吗
You're one of the turtles who rescued my daughter.
你是那个救了我女儿的乌龟
Is she okay?
她还好吗
She's fine.
她很好
She's right outside.
她就在外面呢
You mean she's still in the city?
你是说她还在城里面
That girl is stubborn.
她真是太固执了
Yeah, we've noticed.
这个我们也知道了
What's that one do?
那个是用来干嘛的
I don't know.
我不知道
What's that one do?
那个是用来干嘛的
I don't know.
我不知道
What's that one do?
那个是用来干嘛的
I don't know!
我不知道
That one's pretty!
那个看起来好漂亮
Just stop it!
别给我捣乱了
Haha, I'm in!
哈哈 进去了
You're welcome--oof!
不用客气
Since it's taking Leo forever to pick that lock...
看来李奥一时半会打不开这个锁
I'm working on it!
我在努力弄呢
Maybe you can tell us
不如趁现在告诉我们
what the heck's the deal with the Kraang.
克朗究竟打的什么主意
They're aliens from another dimension.
他们是另一个次元来的外星人
When they came here they brought the mutagen with them.
他们来的时候把变异原也带来了
Why? What's the point of turning people into monsters?
为什么 把人们变成怪物有什么意义
The mutagen doesn't work the way they thought it would.
变异原的效果跟他们想的不一样
Apparently the physical laws of their universe
显然他们世界的身体构造
are different from ours.
跟我们的不同
So they're grabbing scientists
所以他们到处抓科学家
to help them modify the ooze.
帮他们改良药剂
Wow, you figured it out!
这个你倒是弄明白了
How's that lock coming?
那锁弄的怎么样了
So what do they want the ooze to do?
他们想要用药剂来干嘛
I wish I knew.
我要知道就好了
Leo, Raph,
李奥 拉斐
they've planted a mutagen bomb downtown.
他们在市中心安置了一枚变异原炸♥弹♥
They're gonna use it to disperse ooze over half the city!
他们要把药剂洒遍在大半个城市里
Oh, hi, Mr. O'neil.
奥尼尔先生 你好
Your daughter's really nice.
您女儿真是个好姑娘
Okay, we have to disarm that bomb.
好的 我们得拆除那枚炸♥弹♥
If I could just get this stupid door open.
前提是我能先把这破门打开了
Have you tried this?
这个你试过了吗
No!
不要啊
And that's why no one wants to be with you!
这就是为什么没人想跟你一起
Got it.
搞定了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表