剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Once I mutate, I'll unleash
我要是变异了 我就向施莱德
my mighty mutant powers on Shredder.
施展我的超级变异能力
I'll be all...
我会这样
"Yeah, take that, pointy man."
"接招吧 "
Ooh, gotta go. Signing off.
我得挂了 开工了
I knew we should've gotten that guy out
我们应该把那家伙弄出来的
when we had the chance.
现在没机会了
Well, we're gonna get him out now.
那我们会救他出来的
Let's go.
走吧
The Foot!
大脚帮
Keep driving. I'll take care of this.
你们走 我来对付他们
Eat hot trash, fish boy!
尝尝热乎的垃圾 大鱼怪
He's on the roof! I got this.
他到车顶上了 我有办法
All right. Plan "B."
好吧 后备计划
Whatcha gonna do now?
看你现在怎么办
Why do I ask these questions? Why?
我为什么要这么问 为什么
I'll deal with you soon enough, freaks.
我随后再解决你们 怪胎
Splinter once told me
斯普林特告诉过我
the Pulverizer is my responsibility.
挫骨扬灰君该由我负责
I gotta stop him.
我要去阻止他
Come on. We'll go on foot.
走吧 我们步行
Get the volunteer directly under the mutagen.
把志愿者直接带到变异原下面
Yeah, let's get this show on the road.
对啊 我们马上开始吧
Ooh, those legs are cool, man.
哇 你的腿太帅了 兄弟
Is that part of the mutation, or is it, like--
也是变异的结果吗 还是...
Whoa. I can't wait to be mutanted.
我真是迫不及待想变异了
In a world
在一个
where evil runs rampant,
邪恶猖獗的世界里
one man had the courage to sacrifice his humanity.
有个人有勇气牺牲自己的人性
Move!
快走
Get them.
抓住他们
Huh? Aw, sewer apples.
咦 对了 不能用武器
Now's my chance!
机会来了
Timothy, no!
蒂姆西 不要
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm gonna be a mutant like you.
我要跟你们一样变异
Um, doing the mutation thing is notoriously unpredictable
变异这种事是非常不稳定的
and really stupid!
而且真的很蠢
I'll save you, Donatello!
我会来救你的 多纳泰罗
Wait! Didn't you hear what I-- no!
等等 你听不懂我的话吗 不要去
I'm saving you!
是我要救你
Okay. Now, we're getting outta here.
好了 我们走
Hopefully.
但愿吧
Huh? Oh, yeah, no weapons.
咦 对了 不许用武器
Spread out, guys.
散开 兄弟们
Remember, anything can be a weapon.
记住 万物皆可为武器
Okay, big-dog-man-thing.
好吧 大狗人
You asked for it.
是你自找的
My mutation!
我的变异原
Oh, this is gonna be...
一定会很...
Oh! It burns!
啊 好疼啊
I didn't think it would burn so bad.
我没想到会这么疼
Oh, man, it really burns.
天呐 真的好疼啊
What happened? Pulverizer got his wish.
什么情况 挫骨扬灰君如愿以偿了
And we got a problem.
这下我们有麻烦了
That dude's straight nasty.
那家伙真是太恶心了
Holy mackerel.
该死的鲭鱼
Timothy is jacked up.
蒂姆西变高大了
Make sure those fools don't escape.
一定不能让那些笨蛋逃走
I'm gonna blow this place sky high.
我要把这里炸飞
The entire warehouse is rigged with plastic explosives.
整个仓库里都装了塑胶炸♥药♥
Let's go. Lock 'em in.
我们走 把他们锁在里面
We're trapped. We need to get out now!
我们被困住了 必须马上走
But what about him?
那他怎么办
He just ate our weapons!
他刚把我们的武器吃了
And it looks like we're next.
看样子下面就要吃我们了
Pulverizer, it's us! The turtles!
挫骨扬灰君 是我们 乌龟啊
Pulverizer! Hey, Pulverizer!
挫骨扬灰君 挫骨扬灰君
Timothy! Timothy!
蒂姆西 蒂姆西
That's right, Timothy. It's us...
对 蒂姆西 是我们
the turtles.
是乌龟
We still gotta get outta here.
我们还是得抓紧离开
Let's go! Not without Timothy.
我们走 必须带上蒂姆西
And how do you suppose we get that blob outta here?
你觉得我们要怎样才能带走那团庞然大物
I got an idea.
我有办法了
Raph, get the stealth cycle.
拉斐 去开车
Mikey, get Timothy's attention.
麦奇 吸引蒂姆西的注意
It better take less than ten seconds.
用时最好不要超过十秒
Timothy! Hey, Timothy!
蒂姆西 蒂姆西
Mikey! Lead him over here.
麦奇 把他引到这边来
Leo, get ready to jump.
李奥 准备跳
Now!
跳
Raph!
拉斐
Do you think Timothy is happy with his new state of being?
你们觉得蒂姆西对现在的新自己满意吗
Seems that way.
应该满意吧
He wanted to be a mutant,
他一直想变异
and he got his wish.
现在如愿以偿了
Donnie, we're letting you keep him,
多尼 我们把他给你
but you gotta stash him in your lab
但你得把他藏在你的实验室里
so I don't have to look at him.
我好眼不见心不烦
I promise, Timothy... One day, I'll turn you back.
我保证 蒂姆西 我一定会把你变回来的
Our mutagen supply was lost in the explosion.
我们的变异设备在爆♥炸♥中毁了
They have dismantled my army and thwarted my plans.
他们打败了我的军队 破坏了我的计划
Kraang is in what is known as agreement.
克朗非常同意
The ones known as the turtles must become known
我们必须要把那些叫做乌龟的东西
as the turtles who are destroyed.
全部消灭掉
It seems we have a common enemy.
看样子我们有共同的敌人
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表