剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
And our home.
还有我们的家园
But we'll never catch him on foot.
但是我们只靠步行的话是绝对抓不住他的
We're not going on foot.
我们不步行过去
Yeah, this is rad!
这个太赞了
It's not ready!
还没做好呢
This thing is awesome!
这东西太棒了
Does it have a radio?
有收音机吗
No, it doesn't have a radio!
没有 没有收音机
I'm telling you it's not ready!
我跟你们说我还没做好呢
Seems ready to me.
我看已经好了
Eh, okay, don't pull on that, and we'll be fine.
好吧 别拉那个 我们会没事的
The tanker.
油罐车
Catch it!
追上它
Get out.
出来
Call Shredder.
给施莱德打电♥话♥
Tell him we've acquired the tanker,
告诉他油罐车到手了
and we're on our way,
我们已经上路了
No problems encountered.
没有遇到任何问题
Hold that call.
先别打
Run them down.
撞死他们
Raph, get ready. For what?
拉斐 准备好 准备好什么
This!
这个
Leo!
李奥
You could've been a little more specific.
你说详细点会死啊
Where's the fun in that?
那还有什么意思
Get ready.
准备好
Chlorosulfonic acid?
氯磺酸
Leo, I think I figured out Shredder's plan!
李奥 我觉得我知道施莱德的计划了
That acid reacts violently with water!
那种酸会和水产生剧烈反应
So if he dumps it in the sewer--
那如果他把酸倒进下水道的话
It'll all be incinerated in seconds, including the lair!
一切都会瞬间化为乌有 包括我们的藏身之处
And splinter!
还有斯普林特
We gotta stop them.
我们得阻止他们
Donnie!
多尼
You and Raph stay with the van and save April.
你和拉斐跟紧货车去救爱普莉尔
Mikey, you're coming with me.
麦奇 你跟我一起
We have to stop that tanker!
我们必须阻止那辆油罐车
Uh, if you haven't noticed, I'm stuck with Raph?
你没看见我和拉斐在一起分不开吗
No problem.
这个不是问题
Well, that was fun!
确实很有意思
Told ya!
是吧
Mikey, let's slow this thing down.
麦奇 让它减速
Fire grappling hooks!
发射抓勾
Got it!
没问题
Donnie did say they weren't ready!
多尼确实说过这还没有完工
I know!
我知道
Hold your breath, April!
屏住呼吸 爱普莉尓
Come on!
大家上
Let's club these feet.
我们好好教训一下这些脚忍♥
I think they're called foots.
我觉得他们是叫大脚
Just hit 'em.
只管揍他们就行了
Nice shot!
这招不错
Nice wheels.
车子不错
Oh, well, I built them, you know.
是我发明制♥造♥的
Uh-- - they're not ready yet.
它们还是半成品
Is that all you got?
你就这点本事吗
I'd say that's a no.
我觉得他的答案是否定的
Don't let him dump that acid!
不能让他们倾倒那些酸
What'd Donnie say about this stuff?
多尼怎么说这个东西来着
Mikey! Throw the water balloon!
麦奇 扔水球
Uh, what water balloon?
什么水球
The one you were gonna hit me with?
你要用来打我的那个
Dude, you are good.
老兄 你真聪明
Nice shot!
好球
Doctor prank-Einstein for the win!
爱闹斯坦博士赢了
You had two?
你有两个
Where do you keep them?
你都放在什么地方了
Eh, looks like we missed the fireworks.
我们好像错过烟花了
Donnie, the go-kart worked great. Nice job.
多尼 卡丁车很棒 做得好
Thanks, Leo.
谢谢 李奥
And it's a patrol buggy.
事实上是巡逻车
They defeated you with go-karts
他们用卡丁车和水球
and a water balloon?
就把你打败了
I know it sounds absurd, but...
我知道听起来很可笑 但是...
Uh, it won't happen again, master, I promise you.
下不为例 主人 我保证
If you break that promise...
如果你不遵守承诺的话...
I understand, master.
我明白 主人
Nothing says victory like the sweet taste of pizza.
没有什么比香甜美味的披萨更适合庆祝胜利了
This pizza smells kind of funky.
这个披萨怎么闻起来臭臭的
Where'd you get it?
你从哪里弄来的
It's the one April threw out.
是爱普莉尔扔掉的那个
What? We live in a sewer.
怎么了 我们住在下水道里
Now you're clean freaks?
现在你们倒爱起干净来了
More for me.
我再吃点
My sons. I owe you my gratitude and an apology.
孩子们 我得谢谢你们 并向你们道歉
An apology?
向我们道歉
Fear clouded your minds.
恐惧会让人头脑不清
However, it was not the Shredder who fueled that fear, but me.
但这恐惧不是施莱德造成的 而是我
You overcame that fear and performed admirably.
你们克服了恐惧 表现令人钦佩
No training today...
今天就不训练了
Unless Michelangelo throws that balloon.
要是米开朗琪罗扔那个球就另当别论了
You are so gonna get it!
你真是找揍...
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表