剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Sorry, Mikey!
抱歉 麦奇
Donnie, watch the friendly fire.
多尼 小心不要打到我们了
Here's some for you! And some for you!
给你来点 也给你来点
And, oh, yeah, I saved a little for you too!
我还给你留了一点
How'd that taste?
感觉如何
No! I lost the control signal!
不好 没有控制信♥号♥♥了
What's that Kraang doing?
那个克朗在干什么
Guys, if you can hear me,
大伙能听到我吗
you might wanna run.
你们得快点跑了
The ones that which are called turtles
那些称为"乌龟"的
will now be called turtles that are destroyed!
就要成为死龟了
I was really afraid at the beginning of the sentence,
多尼刚说的时候我是真的害怕
but then I sort of just lost interest towards...
但是现在我有点对它不感兴...
Ok. I'm afraid again.
好吧 我又害怕了
Oh, come on! Come on!
拜托 拜托
Maybe if I can override...
或许我可以把它改为手动控制...
Donatello.
多纳泰罗
The time for games is over.
游戏时间结束了
You're right. My brothers need me.
你是对的 我的弟兄们需要我
Wait!
等一下
Here!
给你
Give him everything you've got.
有什么招都对他都使出来
He's gotta have a weak spot.
他肯定有弱点
This always works!
这招一定管用
Well, usually.
通常管用
Now Kraang will destroy you.
现在克朗会毁灭你们的
Which one wants to be first to be destroyed by Kraang?
谁想成为第一个被克朗毁灭的
Me!
我
Donnie! Bangin' entrance, dude!
多尼 入场很华丽啊 老兄
You guys deal with the droids.
你们对付机器人
I'll handle Metalhead.
我来对付铁榔头
It is the maker of the tech
其制♥造♥技术
which was the tech that was of the Kraang.
就是克朗的制♥造♥技术
Come on, give me your best... Gaah!
放马过来 尽情使出你最厉害的...
Not again.
不是吧 又来
That might work. Hey, Kraang!
这招可能管用 嘿 克朗
The one who is called your mother wears the boots
你老母
that are made for combat!
是穿战靴的
The comment that is made by you
你说的这句话
shows ignorance of Kraang!
表明你对克朗的无知
The ones known by you as mothers...
你所知道的老母...
Just come get me!
别废话 来抓我
Booyakasha!
欧耶
Sounds weird when he says it.
他说的时候怎么听着这么奇怪
Sounds weird when you say it.
你说的时候听着也很奇怪
That which is the revenge will be had on those
必须对乌龟们
who are call themselves the turtles.
进行复仇
Nice job, bro!
干的漂亮 兄弟
Way to go, Donnie.
你成功了 多尼
Yeah, not bad. Except for that part
是啊 还可以 除了
where you built the thing in the first place.
是你造的那个东西
And the part where it broke.
那个东西凑巧还坏了
And the part where it tried to kill us.
还有那个东西差点杀了我们
And the part...
还有...
Ok, I get it.
够了 我知道了
Oh, so close to my high score. Oh!
快打到我的最高分了
What troubles you, Donatello?
你有什么烦恼 多纳泰罗
This was all my fault, Sensei.
一切都是我的错 老师
You are responsible, yes.
是你干的 没错
Yeah.
对
Responsible for destroying the mutagen.
是你毁掉了变异源
Responsible for saving the people of this city.
是你拯救了这个城市的人
Responsible for defeating advanced technology
是你用智慧 勇敢和一根棍子
using only ingenuity, bravery, and a stick.
打败了先进的技术
Thanks, Sensei.
谢谢 老师
Maybe you're right.
可能你是对的
I am.
我本来就是对的
I guess with proper training,
我觉得只要有适当的训练
there's nothing better than a wooden stick.
木棍就是最好的武器
Except a laser guided, missile-launching wooden stick.
除非是一根激光制导导弹发射木棍
It's not supposed to do that! Run!
不应该是这样的 大家快跑啊
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表