剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
李奥说得对 我们快走
Leo's right. We've got to go.
你就是想摆脱掉这个大家伙
You just want to get away from that thing.
有错吗
Is that so wrong?
噢不
Oh, no.
它不见了
It's going.
快点伙计们 我们快出发
Come on, guys. We got to move.
装镜片的盒子
The box which contains the lens
比克朗想的要重
is heavier than Kraang thought.
看见克朗的车了
There's the van!
它们一定已经拿到镜片了
They must have picked up the lens.
撞烂那破车
Ram that sucker!
停下 克朗
Halt, Kraang!
阻止克朗前行的事不是
The halting of Kraang is not a thing
乌龟们可以对克朗做的事情
that the one ones who are turtles will be doing to Kraang.
错
Wrong.
阻止克朗前行的事就是
The halting of Kraang is exactly the thing
乌龟们...给我停下就对了
that the ones who are...yeah, just halt!
我们先救谁呢
Which do we save first?
世界人♥民♥还是英语
The world or the English language?
我拿到镜片了
I've got the lens.
麦奇 多尼 你们对付蟑螂
Mikey, Donnie, you take the roach.
拉斐 你跟着我
Raph, you're coming with me.
拉斐 拉斐
Raph? Raph!
好了 强强
All right, roachie.
来见见你的主人吧
Time to meet your maker.
等等 那不就是我吗
Wait, isn't that me?
没错 上吧猛♥男♥
Exactly. Go get him tiger.
噢不 克朗把镜片夺走了
Oh, no. The Kraang has the lens again.
拉斐 你在哪儿
Raph, where are you?
拉斐 你听见了吗
Raph, are you hearing me?
拉斐
Raph!
为什么非得是蟑螂
Why do you have to be a cockroach?
为什么非得是蟑螂
Why do you have to be a cockroach?
好大的蟑螂啊
That is a big cockroach!
我们跟你没完 蟑螂间谍
We're not done with you yet, spy roach!
灭了他 麦奇
Yes, nail 'em, Mikey!
烧烤的味道不错吧 哥们
How does that grill taste, bud?
钻石在哪儿
Now where's that dimond?
拉斐弄丢了
Raph lost t.
拉斐 你去哪儿了
Raph, where were you?
我很忙的
I was busy.
忙着吓得尿裤子
Busy cowering in terror.
我们得找到钻机
We've got to find the drill
不然克朗会想敲鸡蛋一样敲碎曼哈顿
before the Kraan cracks open Manhattan like an egg.
你搞砸了 拉斐
You blew it, Raph.
你得集中精力啊
You've got to get your head toghter.
我知道 这该死的恐惧症
I know, this stupid phobia
会害死我们的
is gonna end up to get our team killed.
我 我很抱歉 李奥
Listen, I'm sorry, Leo.
伙计们
Guys. Okay.
这是已知的克朗设备地图
Here's a map of known Kraang facilities
和纽约市故障线路图
and here's a map of the fault lines in New York city.
克朗若想钻透地壳
If the Kraang is going to drill into the earth's crusts,
那么这就是他们的施工地点
then this is where they do it.
那好吧 伙计们
All right then, guys.
我们时间不多了
We've got a little more time
克朗就要开钻了
before the Kraang starts drilling.
什么声音
What's that sound?
外面一切正常啊
I don't see anything ouside.
他回来了
He's back.
什么
What?
在哪儿
Where?
他能藏在哪呢
Where the hell could it be?
他在车下面
He's underneath the bed!
他在车下面
He e underneath the bed!
他切断了传动轴吗
He cut the drive shaft?
他怎么总是能找到我们
How does he keep finding us?
可能是我设置的归航信♥号♥♥
He could be using homing signal I set up
这样蟑螂间谍就能回到货车上了
so spy roach could find his way back to the van.
他还有归航信♥号♥♥
There's a homing signal?
哥们 我都知道那东西要关掉
Dude, even I would have turned that off.
不好意思 麦奇
Excuse me, Mikey.
我有点分神
I've been a little distracted.
或许可以利用归航信♥号♥♥
Maybe can I use the signal
切入他的摄像头
to tap into his camera
下载中...
看到他看到的东西
to see what he he's seeing.
这都讲不通啊
None of this makes sense.
他为什么对我们这么生气啊
Why is he so mad at us?
有了
And, got it.
太残忍♥了
Cruel.
我看他不是生我们的气
I don't think he's mad at us.
他是生你的气
I think he's mad at you.
对于一个怕蟑螂的人来说
That stinks for someone
真不是件好事啊
who's afraid of roaches.
我已经明白了 谢谢
I already got got it. Thanks.
还有什么惊喜吗
So is there anymore surprises?
他还有锯子
He has a saw??
这蟑螂还有个锯子
The cockroach has a saw??
不能这么下去了
Not anymore.
多尼 我们仨会挡住蟑螂
Donny, the rest of us will keep the roach busy.
我们吗
We will?
当然
Yes!
你快点把御风战车修好
You've got to fix this Shell Raiser fast.
就像 昨天那么快
Like, yesterday fast.
蟑螂间谍
Hey, spy roach,
草地在这儿呢
grass out here.
快来吃草啊
Come and get them!
什么
Really?
你用我当诱饵
You are using me as bait?
那是
Yep.
我不怕 我不怕
Not afraid. Not afraid.
我不怕
Not afraid.
算了 我好怕啊
Scratch that! Fully afraid!
水泥未干
对不起 我想灭了你来着
I'm sorry. Itried to smash you, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
您给我上了宝贵的一课
I learned a very important lesson.
我再也不会那么残忍♥
I'll never be cruel again.
放过我吧
Just leave me alone.
有个条件
On one condition.
什么都行
Anything!
好好对待米开朗琪罗
Be good to Michelangelo.
什么
What?
偶尔让他看看你的漫画
Let him read your comics once in a while.
麦奇
Mikey!
你还真学到了不少
So much for learning your lesson.
干得不错 拉斐
Nice job, Raph.
你们说什么呢
What are you talking about?
虫子呢
Where's the bug?
卡住了
Stuck, huh?
现在没那么大本事了吧 大蟑螂
Not so tough now, are you, roachy.
你就是个...
You're just a...
空...壳
hollow... shell.
这是...
What the...
他一定是蜕皮了
He must have molted.
蟑螂蜕皮吗
They molt?
蜕啊 蟑螂变大的时候
Yeah, roaches shed their skins
就会蜕皮
when they get bigger.
哥们 开什么玩笑...
Dude, you're not kidding...
蟑螂
Cockroach.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表