剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo,
李奥纳多 多纳泰罗还有米开朗琪罗
insult Raphael.
羞辱他
Wait. Insult him?
等等 羞辱他吗
Yes.
是的
And he can't fight back?
他不能还击
No.
不能
I'm feeling good about this plan.
这提议让我好开心啊
Hajime!
开始
You move like a bloated buffalo.
你长得跟头大肥蛮牛似的
I do not!
才不是呢
And you're always whining.
你总是自怨自艾
"Poor me. Nobody understands me."
"我好可怜 都没有人懂我"
Well, you don't understa...
没错 你是不懂...
And... Oh!
还有
You don't keep your back straight
你做反手小擒拿时
when doing omote kote gyaku.
都不能把背挺直了
And you're ugly!
你丑爆了
And gassy.
吹牛大王
Bull'seye! Stop it!
大牛眼 住嘴
Oh, you talk so tough,
表面上言谈粗鲁
but inside, you're just a scared little baby.
内心只不过是个不安的小男孩
Who needs his bottle?
谁想要他的奶瓶
And his diaper changed?
给他换尿布了吗
What's the matter, Raph?
怎么了 小拉斐
Gonna cry?
要哭鼻子了吗
I am... ooh... not gonna cry!
我才不哭呢
I wish this moment could last forever.
人家好想永远都能这样
You know what?
知道吗
Forget this. This is stupid.
算了 这蠢透了
It didn't.
才不蠢
Ninniku seishin is the ability to endure insults
忍♥辱精神指的是用耐心和谦逊的态度
with patience and humility.
来对待羞辱
You cannot be a true ninja until you master it.
若不能领会 就不可能成为真正的忍♥者
Understood?
明白吗
Hai,sensei.
是 老师
You must get that video back.
你去把视频要回来
Using reason, not force.
要晓之以理 不许用暴♥力♥
That's right.
没错
I swear on my mother's grave that
老子敢对亲娘的坟发誓
these guys are frogs and they know kung fu.
那是一群会耍功夫的青蛙
You can't tell me that's not worth something.
你怎么能说这些不值钱呢
I'll call you back.
待会儿打给你
Lay one finger on me, frog,
敢动我一根汗毛 青蛙
and I'm calling the cops.
我就报♥警♥
We're not gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
Then what do you want, freak?
你们想干什么 怪胎
We got off on the wrong foot last night.
我们昨晚有点不太礼貌
Some things were said, and well,
说了点脏话
we would just like that video back.
我们只想要回视频
Please?
拜托你
What are you gonna give me for it?
你们打算拿什么来换啊
Give you for it?
拿什么来换
Well, I figure I've got you over a barrel,
你们现在只能听我的
so you've got to make it worth my while.
所以你们得拿出点东西来表示诚意
I'll make it worth your while.
我会让你看到我的诚意
I won't take your hand and smash it against the...
我不会抱着你的脑袋玩撞墙...
Okay, okay, thank you, Raphael.
好了 好了 辛苦了 拉斐尔
I will take over.
让我来吧
So what are you looking for?
你想要什么呢
A cool mil ought to cover it.
一百万差不多了
Mmhmm, mm-hmm. A cool mil of what?
好的好的...一百万什么
A million dollars.
一百万美金
We don't have a million dollars.
我们没有一百万美金
We do have some Canadian quarters
我们有些加拿大25分硬币
that fell through the grate.
是从下水道掉下来的
I can make serious money off this thing.
这玩意能让我发大财
And if you don't want to pay,
你们要是不想买♥♥
I'll hold on to it until someone else does.
我就等着别的买♥♥主
That's it!
够了
Hand over the video or, so help me,
把视频给我
I'll kick your hairy butt all the way to New Jersey!
不然我就一脚把你踢到新泽西
Guys! The Kraang! Raph!
伙计们 克朗来了 拉斐
Look out!
小心
Let's not let this one get away.
这回可别让他们跑了
Well, that was easy.
小菜一碟嘛
Ooh-kay.
好吧
Oh, no, you don't!
你还想拍
Raph, what are you doing?
拉斐 你要干什么
Get back here!
回来
Raph!
拉斐
We've got unfinished business!
你我恩怨未了
You give me that phone right now!
立马把手♥机♥给我
Raph's in the van!
拉斐在货车里
Let's get out of here! Forget it!
快离开这里 妄想
You lizards don't want to buy my video,
你们这群蜥蜴不想买♥♥
maybe these guys will.
或许这些家伙想买♥♥
Raph! Get out of there!
拉斐 快出来
Listen, you idiot!
听着 白♥痴♥
Frogs are not lizards.
青蛙不是蜥蜴
And we're not frogs.
我们也不是青蛙
So long, froggy.
再见了 小青蛙
Thanks for the help, guys.
谢啦 伙计们
Have I got a deal for you.
我们可以做笔买♥♥卖♥♥
So are you all triplets or what?
你们是三胞胎吗
Nice going, Raph.
干得不错啊 拉斐
What did I do?
我做错什么了
What did you do?
你还好意思问
You left the three of us in the middle of the fight
你把我们仨丢下打仗
to yell at somebody.
就为了跟别人发火
We could have stopped them,
我们本可以阻止他们的
but thanks to your temper,
可多亏了你的暴脾气
the guy with the tape...
拿着磁带的那家伙...
Again, technically, it's a flash...
再说一次 科技术语叫闪存
Not now.
不是时候
is in the hands of the Kraang.
在克朗手上了
How are we supposed to find them?
这可怎么找啊
Look, the truck's leaking!
瞧 货车漏油了
All right!
对呀
We can follow the trail to their hideout.
沿着油迹找到他们的窝点
And then we'll bash some bots!
我们就能痛扁机器人了
What?
什么
We are going to bash some bots.
是我们痛扁机器人
You are going home.
你回去吧
What, are you kidding?
什么 开玩笑吗
Come on, guys.
不是吧 伙计们
Are we gonna let Leo power-trip like this?
李奥滥用职权 我们能任之不管吗
I think Leo's right.
我觉得李奥说的没错
You gotta control your temper.
你得控制好你的暴脾气
Until then, we just can't trust you.
控制不了的话 我们没法信任你
Sorry, Raph.
很遗憾 拉斐
Who does Leo think he is?
李奥算老几呀
So what if I got a temper?
我脾气暴又怎么了
I'm still the best fighter we've got.
我仍然是最能打的忍♥者
In fact, if anything,
要真说有什么
my anger makes me a better fighter.
我的脾气让我更能打
You understand me, don't you, Spike?
你懂我 是吧 斯派克
Chew on your leaf if you understand me.
懂我就吃口叶子
Yeah, thought so.
就知道你懂我
I understand you too.
我也懂你
Seriously, you gotta knock or something.
说真的 你得先敲门才行
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表