剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
So the mechanic could break into his own place?
你是说机修工可能会监守自盗吗
Come on, Leo, think this stuff through, dude!
行了 李奥 好好动动脑子兄弟
Let's move!
行动
Uh, you knew that.
你知道啊
All right. You say it. Let's move.
好吧 你说 行动
Punk.
混球
Hello? Mr. O'Neil?
有人吗 奥尼尔先生
It's me. Donatello?
是我 多纳泰罗
The turtle which is the one who has gained entry
溜进来的乌龟
has found the captive.
找到了俘虏
Exactly as Kraang had planned the plan.
正如克朗计划的一样
Yes, the plan is going according to plan.
是的 计划正在进行
Thank goodness you've come!
谢天谢地你来了
Right. Um... shall we go?
是啊 可以走了吗
Immediately.
必须的
I thought that you might be able to decipher my message.
我就知道你能破解我的邮件
Well, it wasn't so bad.
不是很难嘛
You used a basic DVB scramble algorithm, so I just...
你采用了基本数字干扰广播 我就
Flopped the ECM datastream.
过滤掉干扰数据流
Donatello... why are all the other cells open?
多纳泰罗 为什么屋门都开了
I must have opened them when I let you out...
肯定是放你出来时打开的
but they were all empty.
但都是空的啊
I'm not so sure about that.
这可说不准
Okay, don't worry.
别担心
Whatever this is, I'm sure I can handle...
不管是什么 我都处理得了
On second thought, sir,
又一想吧 先生
you might want to worry just a little.
你还是担心一点点吧
What is that thing!
那是什么东西
You must've accidentally released
一定是你不小心释放了
one of the Kraang's alien experiments.
克朗的某个外星人试验品
It looks like some family of salamandridae,
貌似是蝾螈科的
if I'm not mistaken. With that proboscis?
没猜错的话 从其鼻子来看
It's clearly a pleurodelinae... A newt.
显然是肋突螈亚科的 蝾螈
"Newtralizer" is more like it.
"蝾螈子弹"还差不多
By the way, prefer if you don't tell Mikey
还有啊 你最好别告诉麦奇
I named something without him.
我没带他就取了个外号♥
He's kind of protective about that.
他挺在意这个的
Pretty sure Donnie took this guy out.
肯定是多尼收拾了这个家伙
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
He looks bored to death.
他看起来是无聊死的
Hey, guys. Check out my ride.
伙计们 看看我的新车
Nice, Mikey! Oh, yeah.
不错嘛 麦奇 那是
Do not say "I meant to do that."
不许说"我是故意的"
Let's move.
行动
He must've gone through this door.
他肯定走的这扇门
Again, what would Donnie have done?
再说一遍 多尼会怎么做
Hmm. Oh! I got it!
我知道了
Boy, Donnie's idea was terrible!
天呀 多尼的点子糟糕透了
Why is that which is called alarm
为什么警报器
sounding that which is called the alarm?
发出了警报的声音
Something which is not the plan is occurring.
计划之外的事情正在发生
We got company!
有人来了
Other way!
另一边
Okay.
好吧
Maybe the solo mission wasn't such a good idea.
或许单打独斗不是个好主意
Come on!
快走
You are aware this is a detention facility.
你知道这是个拘留设施吧
You just locked us in a cell.
你把我们都关起来了
A... affirmative.
同 同意
Um... I think I can get us out.
我应该可以带咱俩出去
Aaahhhh! Eventually!
最终会出去的
Listen to the silence.
倾听寂静
Listen deeply.
仔细听
That way!
那边
The Kraang communication device Kraang
克朗要找的克朗交流设备
searches for is activated in this vicinity.
在这附近被激活了
Kraang is that which they call idiotic.
克朗是个白♥痴♥
I don't like the sound of that.
我不喜欢这个声音
Maybe if we ignore it it'll go away.
或许如果我们不听 就不响了
Someone's not ignoring it.
有人还在听
Move!
快闪
Okay, if I jump the resistors...
好吧 如果我把电阻器弄开...
...the door should open.
门就应该开了
Donnie! Mr. O'Neil.
多尼 奥尼尔先生
Big, beady-eyed, lizardy thing with weapons!
目光如炬带着武器的大只蜥蜴状东西
Donatello calls it the Neutralizer.
多纳泰罗叫他蝾螈子弹
You named something without me?
你趁我不在给东西取名字了
Ahh! Look out!
小心
You named something without me?
你趁我不在给东西取名字了
We gotta get out of this prison.
我们得离开这个监狱
Technically, this is a detention center.
严格来说 这是个拘留中心
The difference being that... Not now, Donnie.
区别是... 现在不是时候 多尼
Oh... sorry, Mr. O'Neil.
抱歉 奥尼尔先生
Great. Now there's two of them.
棒 现在有两个人志同道合了
Little help!
帮个小忙
How about some big help?
是大忙吧
Not really the time to check your e-mail.
现在这种情况不适合查收邮件
I'm guessing if they had the Newtralizer locked up,
我猜既然他们把蝾螈子弹关起来
it wasn't because he was their friend.
肯定不是因为他是他们的朋友
Apparently, he likes trashing Kraang. Who doesn't?
很明显他喜欢痛扁克朗 谁不喜欢
Yeah!
棒
No!
不
We've gotta access the control panel.
我们得去控制面板那边
Got it! Raph...
我来 拉斐
I got it. Oh, really?
我可以搞定 真的吗
Really.
真的
Close one, huh?
好险
Let's split up.
我们分头行动
Donnie, you get Mr. O'Neil out of here.
多尼 你带奥尼尔先生走
No!
不
Booyakasha!
我来也
Mikey!
麦奇
Don't worry. I wore my seatbelt.
不用担心 我系着安全带呢
Come on.
走吧
Hmm. Interesting.
有意思
But I'm curious how you hear the sound but I do not.
我很好奇你是怎么听到那些我听不到的声音的
Maybe it's why the Kraang are after me.
可能克朗想抓我就是因为这个
April?
爱普莉尔
Dad? Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Oh, dad, I can't believe it! You guys saved my dad!
爸爸 这不是在做梦吧 你们救了我爸爸
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你们了
The guy you really should be thanking is Donnie.
你真正应该感谢的是多尼
Well, I ... Seriously!
其实我... 真的
You should've seen him. He was...
你没看到他当时的样子 他...
Raph, I think that's a little...
拉斐 我觉得这样有点...
We kept saying, "Careful, Donnie, it's too dangerous."
我们都在说 "小心 多尼 太危险了"
And Donnie was like, "Danger? Ha!
可多尼却是 "什么危险"
Nothing'll stop me." Thank you!
"什么都阻挡不了我" 谢谢你
Thank you, Raphael.
谢谢你 拉斐尔
Those weren't my exact words, but...
刚才他说的可能不准确 但是...
Ah, thank you, Donnie.
谢谢你 多尼
Well, I tried. Dude, I'd say you succeeded.
我可尽力了 哥们 你这次是成功了
The plan which has been set into motion
预定的计划
has taken the motion in which the plan has been set.
已经根据预订计划执行
That alien creature of yours nearly thwarted our objective.
你的那些外星生物差点打败了我们的目标
Kraang did not expect the
克朗没有料到
turtle known as Donatello to release him.
那只叫多纳泰罗的龟会释放他
Fortunately for Kraang,
对克朗来说幸运的是
this error did not prevent the planned escape
这个错误并没有影响
of the human who is called Kirby O'Neil.
科比·奥尼尔这个人类的出逃计划
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表