剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
你确定麦奇可以吗
You sure we should trust Mikey with this?
玩水气球的时候
When it comes to water balloon launchers,
他瞄准功夫是最好的
he's the best in the business.
我来也 施莱德
Booyakasha, Shredder head.
小心
Look out!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
女人的心思真是搞不懂啊
I do not understand that woman.
来了
Incoming!
还能再惨一点吗
Well, this can't get much worse.
雷达响了 克朗飞船来了
The radar! The Kraang ship is nearby!
事实证明克朗之前做出的
Kraang's speculation of finding the turtles sooner
迟早会找到乌龟们的推测是正确的
rather than later has proven to be correct.
克朗赢了
Kraang rules.
-撤退 兄弟们 -没问题
- Fall back, guys! - No argument here!
告诉我斯普林特在哪里
Tell me where Splinter is,
我会考虑留你们活到给他送终
and I'll let you live long enough to watch him perish.
又是那个东西 来得真是时候
That thing again? Great timing.
真要来
Honto ni wa?
快走
Come on!
我们稍后会合
We'll catch up to you later!
我真没想到你会这样
I thought you were better than this.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought you were my friend.
你怎么能背叛我
How could you betray me?
你跟施莱德一样目光短浅冥顽不灵
You're just as short-sighted and obsessed as Shredder.
你自己说的施莱德是坏蛋
You said yourself how bad Shredder is.
为什么还要保护他
Why are you protecting him?
你说他快把你逼疯了
You said he's driving you crazy.
那是因为他是我父亲
He drives me crazy because he's my father!
你父亲 施莱德是你父亲
Y-your father? Shredder is your father?
你是施莱德的女儿
You're Shredder's daughter?
我们得阻止那个东西
We've gotta stop that thing!
我们之间的约定没有了
Our deal's off.
你不是想拉仇恨吗
You want a feud?
那你如愿了
You've got one.
告诉你们为什么大家都叫我施莱德[粉碎机]
Prepare to know why they call me the Shredder.
情况好像不妙
This is definitely known as not good.
兄弟们 小心
Heads up, guys.
父亲
Father!
李奥 没那么糟啦
Leo, it's not that bad.
你炸毁了克朗的飞船呢
You blew up the Kraang ship.
但我也搞砸了争取到卡莱的机会
But I also blew our chance to get Karai on our side.
她是施莱德的女儿 流着他的血
Look, she's Shredder's daughter, his blood.
她是绝对不会站在我们这边的
She was never gonna be on our side.
也许你说得对
Yeah, maybe you're right.
也许我只是相信了我想相信的
Maybe I was just believing what I wanted to.
我也有过这样的经历 兄弟
Ah, I've been there, dude.
那就是妖精
For me, it was leprechauns.
你真的要拿我现在经历的
Are you seriously comparing what I am going through
和你发现妖精是假的这事对比吗
to the time you found out leprechauns aren't real?
妖精是假的吗
Leprechauns aren't real?
做得好 卡莱
Well done, Karai.
我为你找到了点东西
I found something for you.
你不是一直想要个宠物吗
You always wanted a pet...
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表