剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
TCRI还没什么动静
Nothing happening at TCRI...
目前为止
Yet.
这游戏太好玩了 对战感觉非常真实
This game is awesome. The combat is so realistic.
你想玩得更真实点吗
You want me to make it more realistic?
两位 别胡闹了
Guys, stop messing around.
根据我破译的克朗储存设备
According to the Kraang storage device that I decrypted,
今晚会有一个侦察船经过克朗领域的入口
some kind of scouting ship is coming through the Kraang portal tonight.
所以我们都要保持警戒
So we all have to stay alert.
是啊 说不定会有什么突然出现
Yeah, you never know what could sneak up on you.
很酷啊 卡莱 不过我没什么心情
Cute, Karai. But I'm not in the mood.
我们没时间陪你玩 兄弟们
We don't have time for this. Guys!
我来也
Booyakasha!
"我来也"
"Booyakasha"?
这话有什么意思
What does that even mean?
我不知道 喊起来好玩而已
I don't know. But it's fun to yell.
你们还真会欢迎女孩子啊
You really know how to make a girl feel welcome.
我听到那个瘦乌龟提到克朗了 什么情况
I heard the scrawny one mention the Kraang. What's going on?
-这不关你的事 -而且我不瘦
- None of your business. - And I'm not scrawny.
这叫苗条
I'm svelte.
矮油 别这样 带我一起玩嘛
Oh, come on. Let me in on the fun.
拜托 我们很忙的
Look, we're a little busy trying
要防止一场外星入侵的发生
to stop the beginning of an alien invasion here,
所以求求你 滚粗好么
so do us a favor and get lost!
外星入侵
An alien invasion?
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
这情况不妙
This can't be good...
兄弟们 我觉得我有必要换个龟壳
Uhm, guys... I think I need to change my shell.
*忍♥者神龟*
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量*
*Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队*
*Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年*
*On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*从下水道中闪电现身*
*So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动*
*Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌*
*Can't stop these radical dudes*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人*
*The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱*
*Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*善者赢 恶者败*
*The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖*
*Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道*
*Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员*
*Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队*
*Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼*
*Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*总是乐于凑热闹*
*And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术*
*Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生*
*To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*忍♥者神龟*
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量*
*Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
《忍♥者神龟》第一季 第二十集
那些叫作乌龟的家伙们
The ones who are called turtles have been detected
已经被乌龟检测器侦察到了
by the scanner which scans for turtles.
敌人之敌
他们对克朗的计划了解太多了
They are knowing too much of Kraang's plan.
攻击
Attack.
你们有计划对付那东西吧
I hope you have a plan for fighting that thing.
我当然有
Of course I do.
第一步
Step one...
跑
Run!
刚刚那是什么鬼东西
What the heck was that?
我不知道 不过根据我的直觉
I don't know, but off the top of my head,
它应该是用来飞行和射击物体的
I'd say they use it for flying and shooting at things.
比如射击我们的龟壳
Like at our shells!
你觉得它知道我们在哪里吗
You think it knows where we are?
应该吧
Yeah, maybe.
兄弟们 咱们得躲到地下
Man, we gotta get underground.
我去引开火力
I'll draw their fire.
来这里啊 独眼怪船
Over here, cyclops!
李奥 快来
Leo, come on!
去他妈的外星人 没完没了
Gosh darn aliens. Every time.
哎哟太棒了
Oh, great.
能看见的时候还不够恐怖是吧
'Cause it wasn't scary enough when we could see it.
是真的
It's true.
克朗在计划入侵 我亲眼看到了那艘船
The Kraang are plotting an invasion. I saw the ship myself.
他们的硬件很强大
They've got some serious hardware.
我们现在行动还不算晚
We've gotta do something before it's too late.
-父亲 -按计划行动
- Father? - We shall proceed as planned.
-但是...-明晚
- But... - Tomorrow night,
我们就会得到一批新武器
we will receive a shipment of new weapons.
这些武器会帮助我们消灭乌龟们和斯普林特
These shall help us put an end to the turtles and Splinter.
这个可以晚点再说 你都没听我说...
We can deal with that later. Didn't you listen to a thing I...
卡莱 你说够了吧
Karai! You have said your piece.
找我说的去做
Now you will do as I say.
是 父亲
Yes, father.
克朗的飞船实在太危险了
That Kraang ship is incredibly dangerous.
我们得弄清楚那个飞船要干嘛
We've gotta figure out what it's doing here.
或者我们直接把它毁了吧
Or we could just skip to the part where we destroy it.
就会欺负那些还不了手的弱者
You're pretty tough when they can't hit you back.
还等什么呀
So what are we waiting for?
我们赶紧坐着御风战车
Let's load up the Shellraiser
去跟破飞船大战一场
and challenge that thing to a rematch.
首先我们需要找到搜索隐形飞船的办法
First we need a way to find a ship that's invisible.
很简单 对天一通狂射直到把它打下来
I know, how about we shoot into the air until we hit it?
这招可不怎么聪明
That doesn't sound too smart.
是啊 拉斐 不够聪明哟兄弟
Yeah, Raph. Not too smart, buddy.
事实上 拉斐说得不无道理
Actually, Raph's got something there.
是啊 李奥 拉斐说得确实有道理呢
Yeah, Leo, Raph's got something there.
但我们不射飞船
But instead of shooting objects,
而是发射电磁辐射波
we'll shoot waves of electromagnetic radiation.
也就是 雷达
In other words, radar.
只要把组装好的雷达信标安放至城市各处
I've built some radar beacons we can set up around town.
一旦有飞船靠近
If the ship gets near us,
龟phone就会向我发出警告
I'll get an alarm on my T-phone.
干得好 多尼 快点 伙计们
Good work, Donnie. Come on, guys.
分头行动 安置信标
Let's split up and place those beacons.
下次再收拾他 兄弟
You'll get him next time, buddy.
麦奇
Mikey!
就不能等会儿吗 李奥
Loosen your kneepads, Leo!
三角地的雷达信标已安装完毕
Tribeca beacon installed.
这是最后一个 拉斐和麦奇那边也安好了
That's the last of them. Raph and Mikey are finished too.
我们藏身处见
See you back at the lair.
这招不好使了 卡莱
This is getting old, Karai.
-我想帮你对付克朗 -真的
- I want to help you fight the Kraang. - Really?
不 当然不可能
No, of course not.
我们是敌人 你想灭了我们
We're enemies. You want to destroy us.
你效忠于施莱德
You're loyal to Shredder...
还要继续说吗
Should I keep going?
如果克朗赢了 地球都毁灭了
Look, if the Kraang win, we don't have a planet anymore.
我们之间的斗争还有什么意义
That makes our little fight seem pretty pointless, doesn't it?
施莱德恐怕不会同意你的话
I doubt Shredder would agree.
施莱德又固执又目光短浅 快把我逼疯了
Shredder is stubborn and short-sighted. He drives me crazy.
他那愚蠢的仇恨会毁了我们的
His stupid vendetta is gonna take us all down.
他或许还不清醒 可我知道你很清醒
He may not be able to see that, but I know you do.
你怎么说 同意合作吗
What do you say? Work together for now?
抱歉 姐妹
Sorry, sister.
我知道不该相信卡莱
I know we shouldn't trust Karai.
但我总觉得 她真的很想摆脱施莱德
But still, I got the sense she really is fed up with Shredder.
也许她就是故意要让你这么想
That's probably just what she wants you to think.
我知道 但是
I know, but--
老师 她有没有可能是真心的
Sensei, is there any chance she's for real?
有可能 忠诚之心是可以改变的
It is possible. Loyalties have been known to shift.
但女忍♥者受过训练 会利用欺骗达到目的
But the kunoichi is trained to use deception to her advantage.
所以她可能会也可能不会背叛我们
So she either will or won't betray us?
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表