剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Hey, that looks like it.
好像是这部
Does anyone else feel that?
还有人感觉到了吗
What's going on?
怎么回事
What the heck?
这什么玩意
Hey, those things are stealing the stuff we stole.
这些家伙抢走了我们的战利品
Wait, where's--
等等 手♥机♥...
He's got the phone.
他把手♥机♥拿走了
B-team, get him!
2B队 抓住他
We'll handle the metal. Hey, we are...
我们去对付机器人 我们才不是
Just go!
快去
If you guys can't handle it,
如果你们应付不来
don't be ashamed to call for help.
别不好意思求助哦
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, maybe you should call us for help.
应该是你向我们求助才对
Or don't call us. We'll call you.
你不求我们 我们也会求你的
Wait, I mean I think they got it.
我的意思是 我觉得他们懂了
Come on.
快点
Let's see where these things are coming from.
看看这些怪物是从哪来的
What is it?
什么事
One of our guys jacked this earlier tonight.
今晚我们的人抢了一部手♥机♥
Then those turtles came looking for it,
然后那帮乌龟找来了
said it belongs to a friend of theirs.
说这是他们朋友的手♥机♥
Really?
真的
Aww, man.
真悲催
We can't take dogpound on our own.
我们根本不是狗击的对手
Maybe we should wait for Leo and Raph.
也许我们应该等李奥和拉斐来帮忙
And tell them we chickened out?
告诉他们我们临阵脱逃了吗
Then they'll never stop calling us the B-team.
那他们永远都会叫我们2B队的
We'll use stealth.
我们要暗中行事
With the right plan, we can grab the phone
只要计划周全 我们既能拿回手♥机♥
without dogpound ever seeing us.
也不会被狗击发现
Okay?
明白吗
Well done, my pretties.
干的漂亮 孩儿们
Dexter Spackman.
呆克斯特·失败克曼
It's Baxter Stockman!
是巴克斯特·斯道克曼
I was close.
差不多了嘛
So you're here to stop me again.
你们又想来阻止我
Well, you don't stand a chance against my M.O.U.S.E.R.S.
你们是打不过我的机械鼠
Mousers?
机械鼠
Mobile Offensive Underground Search,
移♥动♥攻击型地下探索
Excavation, and Retrieval Sentries.
发掘取回式哨兵
Seems a little forced.
听着有点儿重口啊
Since my test robbery was successful,
既然我的抢劫计划初步成功
It's time to move on to bigger targets.
是时候该实行大计划了
These are about to make me very, very rich.
这些神器会让我一夜暴富的
And we're gonna make you very, very hurt.
而我们打算让你一夜报废
Acid! Protect your eyes!
是酸 保护眼睛
Wait. We're fine.
等等 我们没事
You're right.
你说得对
Get him!
抓住他
Get me?
抓住我
No, you will be the ones
不 你们才是
who will be getting got.
将要抓住的人
Gotten?
还是被抓
Get them!
给我上
Ha! All gone.
全部搞定
Good thing I made extra.
还好我有后备军
I'm calling it. Time to go.
不要恋战 迅速撤退
I'll allow it.
准了
You can't run forever.
你们逃不了的
Soon, the MOUSERS will crush your bones in their jaws.
机械鼠很快就会生吞了你们
Such is the fate of anyone foolish enough
这就是蠢人的下场
to trifle with Baxter Stock--
居然敢嘲弄巴克斯特·斯道克
We need a diversion, so we can grab the phone.
得分散他们的注意力 才拿得到手♥机♥
How about this?
这样如何
We'll make them think the police are here.
让他们以为警♥察♥来了
We'll need a bullhorn,
我们需要个扩音器
some flashing lights, and a siren.
弄点闪光灯 一个汽笛
Operation: Cop out!
警♥察♥行动
Or we can make them think the place is on fire.
或者让他们以为着火了
We'll need a smoke machine, an orange light,
我们需要烟雾器 一个黄灯
and some firefighter jackets.
再弄几件消防员夹克
Operation: Burn out.
燃烧行动
Or we could find the breaker box and shut off the power.
或者我们找到总闸 把电源切了
We'll need-- um, nothing.
我们 啥都不需要
Operation: Blackout.
黑暗行动
No, lights out. No, power out.
不对 熄灯行动 不对 断电行动
This one's too good, I can't handle it.
这个点子太棒了 人家受不了了
You think we lost them yet?
你觉得我们甩掉他们了吗
I'd say no.
没有
How are those things tracking us?
这些东西是怎么追踪我们的呢
It's gotta be that stuff he sprayed us with.
肯定是他往我们身上喷的那东西
All right, we better call Donnie.
好吧 最好给多尼打个电♥话♥
You want to get bailed out by the b-team?
你想被2B队解救吗
Forget that.
算了吧
Maybe we won't have to.
或许我们也不需要
Whatever this stuff is,
不管这东西是什么
we'll just wash it off.
我们都可以洗掉
Cold!
冷
That ought to do it.
这就行了
Of course, we could call Donnie
当然了 我们也可以给多尼打电♥话♥
just to say hi.
寒暄一下
I've got it.
有了
I'll use my t-phone
我用我的龟phone
to hack the CIA computer system,
黑进中♥央♥情报局的电脑系统
then reroute a satellite over the building
改变这栋大楼上空的卫星轨迹
And focus its beams to give them all splitting headaches.
集中其粒子束 让他们剧烈头痛
Operation: Spaced out.
太空行动
That's when you go in, wearing a tinfoil hat
此时你就进去 戴上锡箔帽
to protect yourself--
保护自己
I'm kind of in the middle of something.
我忙着呢
Is that Leo? Tell him my operation names.
是李奥吗 告诉他我起的行动代号♥
What's the matter?
怎么了
Oh, don't tell me the A-team needs our help.
别跟我说A队需要我们的帮助啊
No.
不是
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
No, we're--we're great.
不 我们 我们好着呢
I-I'm just, you know, checking to see
我 我就是 看看
if you guys need any help.
你们需不需要帮助
We got this.
我们没问题
We followed Fong to the defunct futon factory on fifth.
我们跟着冯到了第五大道废弃的蒲团工厂
Say that five times fast.
快速说五边试试
Anyway, we've got an awesome plan
总之 我们有个很棒的计划
to get the phone back.
拿回手♥机♥
How are you guys doing?
你们怎么样啊
You know. Good...Ish.
挺好的...吧
Whoops, call waiting! Gotta go!
糟糕 呼叫等待 我挂了
You were right.
你说得对
We've got to beat these things on our own
我们就算死也要
if it kills us.
自己打败这些东西
Okay, bad choice of words.
好的 措辞不当
Can't you unlock it?
你解不了锁吗
It's encrypted or something.
好像加密了
Nice doggy?
狗狗乖吗
This guy used his little robots to steal from us,
这家伙用他的小机器人偷我们的东西
which means he's stealing from you.
就是说 偷你的东西
I don't have time for this.
我没时间管这个
Get rid of him. I've got turtles to find.
除掉他 我得去找群乌龟
Wait! Turtles? I hate those guys.
等等 乌龟 我恨死他们了
I can help. In fact, I'm already helping.
我能帮上忙 其实 我已经在帮忙了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表