剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Another day, another Kraang hunt.
又是要跟克朗纠缠不清的一天
Hey, Raph! Fire the weapons!
拉斐 快开火
I don't think so. See, that's your problem.
不要 你老是这样
If I was in charge of weapons,
要是我负责管武器
I'd be firing at things all the time.
肯定一直在开火
That mailbox, blam. That newsstand, boom.
比如那个邮筒 "崩" 那个报摊 "嘭"
That port-a-potty, splat.
那个流动厕所 屎尿横飞
And that's why you're not in charge of the weapons.
所以不能让你管武器
Now get back to your station and tell me which way to go.
快滚回你的位置 告我该往哪走
Hmm. Okay. Uh, you should turn right...
好吧 应该先 右转
three blocks ago.
在三个街区前
This must be the hidden Kraang lab. Let's trash the place!
这里肯定是克朗的隐蔽实验室 弟兄们一锅端吧
Hold on, Raph. This is a recon mission.
拉斐 等等 这次是侦察行动
We go in there, find out what the Kraang are up to,
先进去 查清楚克朗的阴谋
and then trash the place.
再一锅端
Fine. Wake me when we get to the trashing part.
好吧 等一锅端的时候再叫醒我
Oh, man. Someone beat us to it.
不是吧 居然有人捷足先登了
It looks like one of their
看这情形
mutagen experiments got away from them.
他们的变种试验品似乎逃跑了
Seems they were doing experiments on arthropods. Weird.
他们好像在研究节肢动物 真诡异
Hey, this equipment's still good.
他们的设备还好着呢
Whoo-hoo-hoo. Nice centrifuge.
这离心机不错
If I ever get that excited about a centrifuge,
如果我哪天因为一台破离心机这么激动
just put me out of my misery.
记得一刀给我个痛快
Hey, Donnie, how big do you think one of those arthropods might be?
多尼 你觉得这种节肢动物有多大啊
Well, a bee is about 4 millimeters, and a wasp would be 6.
一只蜜蜂大概4毫米 黄蜂的话可能6毫米
Then what the heck is that?
那是什么鬼东西
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!
放开我 帮我啊
We need a plan, and fast.
得想个办法 而且得快点
I know. I'll catch him with my kusarigama chain.
我有办法 用我的带链镰刀捉住它
That wasp is too strong.
不行 这只黄蜂太强大了
How about this?
这样吧
Mikey, you get it to chase you and we'll ambush it.
麦奇你去勾引它 我们几个在附近伏击
Why don't we ever do my plans?
为什么总不按人家的计划来
Because they're your plans. Now go!
因为是你想出来的 快去
Hey, wasp!
哟 黄蜂桑
Come and get it!
来扎我呀
He's really turned running away screaming into an art form.
他似乎把"边跑边尖叫"搞得有艺术感了
Well, at least he's good at something, right?
至少他有一技之长了
Good-ish.
这可不好说
On my mark. Now!
听我指挥 动手
Ha. How you like me now?
怎么样 哥帅吧
A lot less than I did a few seconds ago.
跟小爷刚才的表现比差远了
See? My plan worked.
看到没 我的计划成功了
I tired it out.
它被哥弄死了
You didn't tire it out.
才不是你弄死的
The wasp died because it lost its stinger.
黄蜂死了是因为它的刺没了
Yeah, in me.
是啊 跑我这了
Thanks a lot, Mikey. Heh, sorry, dude.
多亏了麦奇 抱歉 兄弟
Let me see that.
让我看看
Are you okay? Pretty sore, but I think I'll be...
你还好吗 有点酸 不过我觉得应该
fine.
没事
Mutations are generally anthropomorphic.
变异体通常都被拟人化了
I've never seen mutagen create giants like this before.
我从没见过这样的巨型变异体
Yeah, real fascinating, Donnie.
是啊 多激动龟心啊 多尼
Whoa. Look.
快看
It's some kind of egg. Stand back. I'll handle this.
好像是个卵 都退后 交给我了
I'm betting on the egg. Wait!
我赌卵赢 等等
We're not hurting it.
不能伤害它
We came here to find out what the Kraang are up to,
我们来这是为了查清克朗的计划的
and this egg is our only clue.
这个卵是唯一的线索
We should take it back to the lab and let Donnie analyze it.
我们应该把它带回去让多尼仔细分♥析♥
Great idea.
真是好主意
Let's take the mutant wasp egg into our home where we live.
就把这个变异黄蜂卵带回我们赖以生存的家吧
What's the worst that could happen?
还能发生更糟的事情吗
It's not safe leaving this around.
把它留在这里不安全
It'll be fine, I'll just keep an eye on it.
没事的 我会看着它的
I'll get it. Hands off!
我来拿吧 手拿开
Dude, are you all right?
兄弟 你没事吧
'Cause unmotivated bursts of anger are kind of my thing.
乱发无名火不是我的专长吗
It's just that the egg could be fragile.
这个卵看上去很脆弱
Michelangelo cannot be trusted with it. I'll carry it myself.
米开朗琪罗不可靠 我要亲自保管
I'm beginning to think he likes that egg more than me.
我开始觉得他爱那个卵超过我了
Well, the egg talks less than you, so there's that.
因为那个卵没你贫嘛 就是这样
I got a really bad feeling about keeping that thing in the lair.
把这个卵放在家里让哥觉得很不爽
Raphael, think of all we could learn from it.
拉斐尔 想想我们能从它身上得到什么吧
You know what's inside wasp eggs, right?
你知道黄蜂卵里有什么吧
Here's a hint: Wasps!
给你点提示 黄蜂
That's not a hint, dude. You gave it away.
这可不是提示 老兄 你直接真♥相♥了
Fascinating.
令人着迷
Stop! What are you doing? Dissecting it.
住手 你在干什么 解剖之
Absolutely not! This is the only egg we have.
绝对不行 我们只有这么一个卵
We need to learn how it develops.
我们得弄清楚它的发育过程
Well, then I guess I'll just keep staring at it.
那好吧 那我就先盯着它吧
Good idea. From over there.
好主意 站那盯
Well, I think I will do... something in the other room.
好吧 我想去别的房♥间...干点事
Raph, Mikey, care to join me?
拉斐 麦奇 一起来吗
Not unless you get more specific. Come on!
除非你再说详细点 赶紧的
Okay, Leo's acting totally weird, right?
好了 李奥的行为太诡异了
Yeah. It's like he's obsessed with that egg.
没错 他简直迷上那个卵了
Let's ask Splinter what to do. No dice, guys.
去向斯普林特求助吧 此路不通
Looks like he took April out for a training exercise.
他好像带着爱普莉尔外出训练去了
Okay, look, we gotta destroy that egg before it hatches.
听着 我们得在蜜蜂卵孵出来之前毁了它
Agreed, but he won't let us get anywhere near it.
同意 但李奥根本不让我们接近它
Well, maybe we make him come to us.
或许我们可以把他引过来
Who wants pizza? Leo's favorite!
谁想吃披萨 李奥的最爱呦
Jellybean, anchovy, and jalapeno!
果冻豆配上鳀鱼和墨西哥胡椒
Isn't that your favorite? Just go with it.
这是你的最爱吧 哪那么多废话
Leo.
李奥
Oh, boy. That not-at-all-stupid Space Heroes show is on!
乖乖 天才神剧《太空英雄》开始了
Gentlemen, I've finally found the woman I am going to marry.
先生们 我终于找到今生的伴侣了
Say hello to the future Mrs. Captain Ryan.
向未来的莱恩指挥官夫人问好
Dr. Mindstrong, Captain Ryan has fallen
脑强博士 莱恩指挥官已经被
under the control of a deadly hypnoticon!
致命催眠术控制了
How about some sugar, baby?
给点甜头尝尝 甜心
Oh, you're missing a great one, Leo.
你就要错过重要情节了 李奥
Hey, Mikey, where you going with Leo's signed
喂 麦奇 你拿着李奥的塑封
Space Heroes issue one that he keeps wrapped in plastic?
精♥装♥签名版《太空英雄》漫画去哪里
Well, we're out of toilet paper,
卫生纸用完了
and I thought the pages from this rare
我觉得这本珍贵的漫画
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表