剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
somewhere waiting for us!
上面的某个地方等着我们
I just freaked myself out!
快被自己吓屎了
I hate to say it, but the fact that we've been laying low
不得不承认 或许正因为我们待在下面
might be the only reason we're still alive.
才侥幸能活到现在
Exactly, so until we're ready,
没错 所以在我们准备好之前
we stay down here.
还是待在这里的好
Unfortunately, that's not an option.
很不幸 恐怕我们没得选
We're meeting Shredder tonight.
我们今晚要去见施莱德
He's got a plan to destroy the turtles.
他想出灭那群龟的办法了
How? He doesn't even know where they are.
怎么灭 他连他们在哪儿都不知道
He says they're in the sewers somewhere,
他说他们藏在下水道的某个地方
and that's all he needs to know to wipe them out.
还说只需知道这点就可以灭了他们了
Our home is no longer safe.
家里已经不安全了
The Shredder must be stopped.
但无论如何都要阻止施莱德
How can we stop a plan we don't even know?
都不知道他要干什么 我们怎么阻止
We have to go topside, and find out what they're planning.
所以我们必须上去一探究竟
Raph's right.
拉斐说得对
There's no other way.
没有别的办法了
This is the place.
就是这里了
Donnie, you're crowding me.
多尼 你挤到我了
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思哦
All that Splinter talk about how we're not ready
斯普林特总说我们没准备好
has me thinking maybe we're in over our heads.
让我觉得 我们是不是有些不自量力
You're always in over your head.
你一直都不自量力
I'm saying now we all are!
我是说我们全部好吧
And that scares me.
人家心里怕着呢
It's okay to be scared, Mikey.
会害怕是正常的 麦奇
Raph is scared, too.
连拉斐都害怕呢
I am not scared.
才不是呢
You should be.
你该害怕的
Bradford! Radbrad!
布拉福德 赞布拉德
Look what I found,
瞧我找到了什么
Four soon-to-be-ex-turtles.
四只即将上西天的小乌龟
I'm sure glad it's okay to be scared.
能害怕的感觉真好
You and me both.
与君共勉
This is no time to panic.
现在可不是恐慌的时候
Okay, maybe a little.
好吧 小恐慌一下应该没问题吧
He keeps getting taller!
他好像越来越高了
Then I'll cut him down to size.
哥帮你把他打回原型
Uh, let's stick together on this one.
我们还是共同作战吧
This is hopeless.
这毫无胜算啊
Keep your head in the game.
作战时带上脑袋
I just want to keep my head on my body.
我只想脑袋不掉
Come on, what are we retreating for?
不是吧 我们为什么要逃跑
That's a good reason.
这理由不错
Mikey, smoke!
麦奇 烟雾弹
What was that? I'm stressed!
这是演的哪出啊 我压力山大
Excuse me if my aim's a little off!
不好意思 我没瞄准
How hard is it to hit the ground?
扔到地上能有多难啊
Not so easy, is it?
没那么简单 是吧
Oh, will you guys just--
你们能不能...
We couldn't take him.
我们打不过他
Dogpound was just too powerful.
狗击太强大了
Dogpound? What?
狗击 怎么
'cause he's a dog, and he pounded us into the--
因为他是只狗 还打击了我们
We get it.
我们懂了
I don't see how we're gonna get close to that meeting now.
现在真不知道怎样才能接近那个会议
Well, maybe we just need to find a new place to hide.
或许我们得重新找个藏身之处了
I hear the sewers in Florida are nice this time of year.
听说这个时候福罗里达州的下水道不错
No, I'm not letting you guys give up.
不 我不会让你们放弃的
I'll spy on the meeting.
我暗中监视那个会议
No way! Nuhuh.
没门 不行
You can't. Forget it.
不可以 算了吧
Absolutely not!
绝对不行
I can do this.
我可以的
You've been training me to be a kunoichi.
你一直在训练我当女忍♥者
For a few weeks.
就训练了几周而已
What choice do we have?
我们还有什么选择呢
Shredder's gonna attack your home,
施莱德会袭击你们的家园
and we need to find out how.
我们得知道他的行动计划
And I'm the only one who can do it.
我是唯一能派上用场的
I don't like this. Me neither.
我不喜欢这样 我也是
Giving the enemy a free pizza?
白送敌人披萨
Pssh, never a good idea.
切 什么烂主意
Hey, did somebody here order a totally delicious pizza?
你好 是你们订的美味可口的披萨吗
Looks like the foot clan are smarter than the purple dragons.
大脚帮貌似比紫龙帮聪明得多
They'd almost have to be, wouldn't they?
必须的 不是吗
Thanks, April. You did your best.
谢谢 爱普莉尔 你干得不错
At least we've still got the pizza.
至少我们还有披萨
Oh, I'm not done yet.
我还有后招呢
Wait, what is she doing?
等等 她在干什么
Not the pizza!
别扔披萨啊
She's gone rogue.
她学坏了
May I help you?
有什么可以效劳的吗
Sir, I'm with the firefighters association, local 94.
先生 我是消防员协会的 本地94号♥
We've received reports of some faulty wiring in this building,
我们接到报告 这栋大楼的线路有问题
so mind if I have a look-see?
不介意我进去检查一下吧
Well, I don't think--
我不觉得
Thanks.
谢啦
She's so cool.
她太酷了
Listen carefully.
仔细听着
Five of you will hijack a tanker truck on Houston
你们五个十五分钟之内去休斯敦
in approximately 15 minutes.
劫持一辆油罐货车
The chemical is extremely rare,
里面的化学物质极其罕见
so you will not have another chance.
你们只有一次机会
Chemical?
化学物质
What chemical?
什么化学物质
How about we listen and find out?
我们好好听着如何
How about I break your shell on my knee?
我用膝盖打碎你的龟壳如何
How about you two shut it for a minute
我们打探施莱德的邪恶计划时
while we try to hear Shredder's evil plan!
你们两个闭嘴如何
Which will destroy them once and for all.
这回一次性把他们摧毁
Now go. We missed it!
现在出发 我们没听着
Oh, great. Nice going, guys.
太棒了 干得不错啊 伙计们
We've gotta get April out!
我们得把爱普莉尔弄出来
No, if we rush in there, we put her at risk.
不 要是我们冲进去 她就暴露了
We wait.
我们在这等着
I'm gonna hitch a ride, see where they go.
我去搭顺风车 看他们去哪儿
No, you've done enough. Now get out of there!
不 你做的够多了 现在快出来
Bradford heard you!
布拉福德听见你了
April! Run!
爱普莉尔 快跑
Buckle up.
系好安全带
No! We're too late!
不 我们来晚了
April. April!
爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔
Are you there? She's not gonna answer, Leo.
你在吗 她不会回答你的 李奥
What do we do?
我们怎么办
We gotta get April out of that van,
我们得把爱普莉尔从货车里救出来
but Dogpound's in there,
可狗击在里面
and we're not ready to fight that guy.
我们还打不过那家伙
Aw, Splinter was right!
斯普林特说的对
We should've stayed below.
我们应该呆在地下的
Can't believe I'm gonna say this.
真不敢相信我要说这句话
"Get it together, captain.
"振作起来 队长
You're our leader!
你是我们的领袖
So act like one."
拿出点样子来"
You're right, Raph.
说的对 拉斐
That was the anxiety ray talking.
都是那束焦虑激光惹的祸
What, that's it? You're not gonna slap yourself?
什么 就这样 你不扇自己两巴掌吗
Let's save April.
我们去救爱普莉尔
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表