剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Keep moving.
不要停下来
Don't let them surround you.
别被他们包围了
Failure is not an option.
绝不能失败
Technically, failure is always an option.
技术层面讲 失败也是个选择
You know what else is an option?
你知道还有什么选择吗
Slapping you!
扇你耳光
Mikey! On the right!
麦奇 右边
Your right or my right?
你右边还是我右边
Are you kidding me?
搞毛啊
I hate this thing!
这棍子怎么这么弱
Nice work. When we're done here,
干得好啊 等我们打完
there's a marching band that needs a majorette.
你可以去仪仗队当个鼓手
Kraang, the present is being a positive time
克朗 现在正是机会
to be the testing of the energy cannon.
测试一下能量机关炮
Everyone stand your ground!
都坚守各自的阵地
On second thought, run!
当我没说 快跑
Oh, come on!
我勒个去啊
Dude, your weapon just exploded!
哥们 你的武器刚爆♥炸♥了
How am I supposed to fight advanced alien technology
拿着个破棍子
with a stupid stick?
怎么跟高级外星技术武器斗
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟*
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟*
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Kraang, destroy those who call themselves the turtles
克朗 当我发出这样的信♥号♥♥
when that which is the signal is the signal that is given by me!
就毁灭掉那些自称是乌龟的家伙们
Dumb luck.
走狗屎运
Wasn't luck, my friend.
那不是走运 亲
And dumb had nothing to do with it.
而且跟狗屎没有一分钱关系
Hey. Give me a hand with this.
过来帮帮我
A hand with what?
帮你什么
We're carrying this thing because why?
我们为啥要扛着这东西
Don't you want to understand how these things work?
难道你就不想知道它们的工作原理吗
I know how they work.
我知道它们的工作原理
You hit them till the brainy toy surprise pops out.
就是一直揍到脑子一样的东西蹦出来
That's your problem, Raph.
这就是你的问题所在 拉斐
You never think things through.
你从来不把问题想穿了
Was that supposed to fit?
不是应该塞得进去吗
This technology is light-years ahead of anything I've ever seen!
这种技术比我见过的先进了几万倍
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
No.
不知道
Neither do I!
我也不知道
But I can't wait to find out!
但是我等不及要搞清楚
Look, Spike.
斯派克快看
Donnie got another stick to break.
多尼又有新棍子来折着玩了
With all due respect, sensei, I can't keep fighting
我很尊敬你 老师 但我不能一直
alien technology with a 6-foot staff.
拿个六英尺的棍子跟外星人打啊
I was hoping to upgrade my weapon.
我希望我的武器能升个级
A 7-foot staff. Interesting.
你想要七英尺的 不错啊
No, I meant using modern technology.
不是 要有现代科学技术
Aah, a solar-powered staff.
你是说 太阳能木棍
I'm serious, sensei.
没开玩笑 老师
I know. And yes, you may upgrade your weapon.
我知道 可以啊 你可以给武器升级
That's totally unfair!
这不公平
You can't just...
你不能老让我...
Wait, did you say yes?
等等 你答应了
Ninjas have improved their arsenal for centuries.
这么多年来忍♥者的武器也在发展
We are masters of adaptation.
我们很擅长适应社会
That is great!
那太棒了
'Cause with this technology, I will be invincible!
有了这种技术 我一定天下无敌
What should I make?
我要造个什么呢
Electric sais?
电动神针
Multi-shot shuriken?
多投忍♥者镖
Plasma swords!
等离子剑
I just gave myself goosebumps.
我兴奋到起鸡皮疙瘩了
You wanna feel?
要不要摸一下
Pass.
不用了
But remember, technology is a means, not an end.
但要记住 技术只是工具 不是目的
It is you who must prevail in battle, not your weapon.
对战时主要的战斗力是你 而不是你的武器
Combat is not a video game.
格斗不是电子游戏
That's it! I'll turn combat into a video game!
说得对 我要把格斗变成电子游戏
Thanks, sensei.
谢谢你 老师
Hey guys! Check out this post I got.
同志们 快来看我刚收到的邮件
Hang on, April, I just have to destroy Lame-onardo.
等等 爱普莉尔 我先灭了"弱"奥纳多
So what's up?
怎么了
I set up a message board
我建了一个留言板
to collect unusual sightings around New York.
征集纽约各地的不寻常目击事件
People send in pics, videos...
人们会发来图片 视频
I also get some stuff that may help us
会有一些线索也许可以帮助我们
track the Kraang and find my Dad.
找到克朗 救回我爸爸
Like this video of a gas explosion.
比如这个瓦斯爆♥炸♥视频
A Kraangdroid.
是克朗机器人
Where?
哪儿呢
We'll check it out tonight.
我们今晚去查清楚
Why not now?
为什么不是现在
Because it's daytime.
因为现在是白天
We can't let anyone see us.
我们不能被人看到
Well, I can.
但我可以
April, think about this.
爱普莉尔 再等等
It could be dangerous.
会有危险的
You know what else could be dangerous?
你知道什么才会有危险吗
Standing between me and my father.
阻止我去救爸爸
Okay.
我投降
Okay, Kraang-creep...
好了 克朗怪物
Lead the way.
给本姑娘带路
What do you make of this, Dr. Mindstrong?
有什么发现吗 脑强博士
This is very disturbing, Captain.
情况不妙啊 指挥官
Sensors indicate...
感应器显示...
everything is fine.
一切正常
Great galaxies!
银河啊
Captain, what's happening?
指挥官 怎么了
Dr. Mindstrong's been taken over by the Cortexicons.
脑强博士被脑皮怪控制了
What'll we do?
我们该怎么办
What'll we do?
该怎么办啊
There's only one thing we can do.
现在只有一个办法
Dr. Mindstrong must be destroyed.
牺牲脑强博士
What a hero.
此乃真英雄
Take me to your leader!
带我去见你们队长
Leo, it's for you.
李奥 找你的
What is this thing?
这是什么
Gentlemen... and Raphael...
先生们...以及拉斐尔
This is the future of ninjutsu.
这就是未来的忍♥者战士
I always thought the future of ninjutsu would be taller.
还以为未来的忍♥者战士能长高点呢
he's so cute.
他好可爱哦
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表