剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
and valuable comic book would do the job nicely.
很适合用来做卫生纸
Oh, yeah, that feels great.
好棒 感觉棒极了
Hope Leo doesn't see me.
希望不会被李奥看到
Wow, he's farther gone than I thought.
他比我想象得还要入神
All right, that tears it. I'm destroying the egg tonight.
好了 够了 今晚就毁了那蛋
Myself!
我亲自动手
Leo, what are you doing?
李奥 你在干什么
If that thing hatches, it might try to eat us.
要是卵孵化了 我们可能会被吃掉
All right, this freak show ends now.
畸形秀到此为止吧
Come on, bro. Snap out of it!
行了 哥们 振作起来
You're not yourself, Leo. Let me help you.
你太反常了 李奥 让我来帮你
Did you bite me?
你咬我啦
You bit me!
你咬了我
Um, where's Raph?
拉斐呢
He said he was going for the egg last night.
昨晚他说要去把卵毁了
Oh, boy.
天呀
Uh, Raph? Heh, uh, what you up to there, bro?
拉斐 你在那儿干嘛 哥们
Something's definitely wrong.
肯定不对劲
He's gone all Leo-who's-not-Leo on us.
他变成了"不是李奥的李奥"
Look at his arm.
你看他的胳膊
He got bit. Leo must've bit him.
他被咬了 肯定被李奥咬了
Bros, snap out of it, dudes.
哥们 振作起来啊
Get the doors, get the doors!
去关门 去关门
Whew. That ought to hold 'em.
应该能关住他们
Mikey, the garage door! On it!
麦奇 车♥库♥的门 就来
Oh, no! Not now! Come on!
不 别是现在啊 拜托
Here it is.
找到了
The parasitic wasp infects animals with a virus
寄生黄蜂携带病毒
that brainwashes them into protecting its eggs.
会诱使被感染生物保护黄蜂卵
You think that's the kind of wasp that stung Leo?
你觉得那就是蛰了李奥的黄蜂吗
A mutant version.
一种变异品种
Then Leo bit Raph and passed the virus to him.
李奥又咬了拉斐 传播了病毒
So once the egg hatches, will the guys go back to normal?
那卵孵化后 他们会康复吗
Not quite.
说不准
Look what happens to the caterpillar guarding the egg.
你看保护卵的毛毛虫的下场
It's eating him! It's eating him!
他在吃他 他在吃他
What are we gonna do?
怎么办
Well, I might be able to create some kind of antibody,
我或许可以弄个抗体
but first I need a sample of the virus from the egg.
但我得先从卵中取些病毒
Oh, no!
不要啊
No, no! Stay away! Stay away!
不要啊 离远点 离远点
Run away!
走开
We have to get to the egg. It could be the only cure!
我们得接近那卵 那或许是唯一的解药
Raph? Where'd he go?
拉斐 他去哪儿了
Holy mackerel! He took the egg.
老天呀 他拿走了卵
He's out there somewhere, waiting.
他在某处 等着我们
You mean he could be there? Or there?
你是说他可能在那儿 或者那儿
Or there? Or even... Ow.
或者那儿 或者
Calm down, man. We'll barricade ourselves in my lab.
冷静点 伙计 去我实验室躲着
So what about Leo?
那李奥呢
He's a lot heavier than he looks.
看不出来他这么沉
Donatello? Michelangelo.
多纳泰罗 米开朗琪罗
What happened?
怎么回事
Leo. You went crazy, dude.
李奥 你失控了 哥们
So did Raph. He ran off with the egg.
拉斐也是 他带着卵跑了
Oh. Don't worry.
别担心 我现在好多了
I'm better now. You can untie me, Mikey.
你可以给我松绑了 麦奇
Untie me so we can go find Raph together.
给我松绑 我们一起去找拉斐
No! Don't do it, Mikey. Look at his eyes.
不 别松绑 麦奇 你看他的眼睛
It is useless to resist.
抵抗是无用的
It is only a matter of time before the egg bursts
卵早晚会孵化
and the hatchling will feed on us all!
幼仔会把我们都吃掉
Sorry to burst your possessed bubble, Leo.
不好意思 打破你美梦了 李奥
We may not have the egg,
我们是没有卵
but a sample of your blood should help me create a cure.
但你的血样可以让我制♥作♥解药
Bite! You've been bitten!
咬痕 你被咬了
You've been bitten!
你被咬了
Huh? I must've been bitten during the fight.
一定是打斗的时候被咬到的
Now I'm infected too.
现在我也被感染了
I'm not gonna make it. I'm not gonna make it!
我不行了 我不行了
Don't stress, dude, you're almost done.
别紧张 兄弟 快好了
Mikey, you gotta help me.
麦奇 你得帮我
If I turn, you're gonna have to knock me out
如果我变身了 你要把我打晕
so you can finish the antibody yourself.
这样你才能自己完成抗体的制♥作♥
But, Donnie... Just promise me! It's up to you.
但是 多尼 快答应我 就靠你了
Okay, okay, so what do I do?
好吧 好吧 那我要怎么做
I'm not exactly the most science-y type of guy,
我不是那种很有科学头脑的人
in case you didn't know.
我提醒你一下
First, the hybridoma culture has to incubate for ten minutes.
首先 把杂交细胞培养十分钟
And then it has to spin in the centrifuge for another five.
然后放在离心分离机里旋转五分钟
Ah! There's not enough time.
时间不够了
I'm not... I'm not feeling so well.
我...我身体不是很舒服
Oh, no! Ah! I'm doomed!
不 我完蛋了
How am I gonna do this?
我要怎么做
Gotta remember what Donnie said.
得记住多尼说的
Gotta remember. Uh... Feel kinda...
一定得记住 感觉有点...
What about Michelangelo? He is no longer a threat to the egg.
米开朗琪罗怎么办 他威胁不了虫卵了
Michelangelo, you have come to join us.
米开朗琪罗 你来加入我们了
Yes, I finally understand what is so awesome about this egg.
对 我终于明白了这枚虫卵有多棒
Here it comes.
要出世了
It is glorious.
真是无尚光荣
What have you done?
你做了什么
Pulled your bacon out the fryin' pan, bro!
把培根从锅里拿出来啊 哥们
Donatello, you said Michelangelo was safe.
多纳泰罗 你说米开朗琪罗不构成威胁了
You said you turned him. I did.
你说你已经转化他了 是转化了
Did you, Donnie? Did you really?
是吗 多尼 真的转化了吗
You did, but...
你确实转化了 但是...
after you bit me, I was totally wiggin'.
你咬了我之后 我觉得天旋地转
I almost passed out, like, 19 times, bro.
我差点就晕过去了 有十九次吧
But I stayed with it long enough,
但是我坚持的足够久
hurtin' my brain to remember everything you said.
努力痛苦的回想你说的一切
Hot, hot, hot!
烫 烫 烫
You finished the antibody yourself?
你自己一个人完成了抗体
And you were just pretending to be one of us?
然后你还假装是我们的一员
Yup. But that's smart.
对 但你这样很聪明啊
Yeah, it is. Just call me "Dr. Einstein-enstein."
当然 你们叫我"爱因斯坦坦博士"好了
Oh, I forgot to mention it may cause drowsiness.
忘记说了 抗体可能会让人发困
What? Three wasps?
什么 三只黄蜂
Guys! Get up! Get up!
兄弟们 快起来 起来
Get up! Get up! Aah!
起来 起来啊
No! Bad wasps!
不 讨厌的黄蜂
Get away from them!
离他们远一点
Come on, seriously?
拜托 开什么玩笑
Hey, wasps! Come and get it!
大黄蜂 放马过来
Looks like we're gonna be wasp food after all.
我们好像要当黄蜂的食物了
Saved your lives again, dudes. I am on a roll today.
又救了你们一次 哥们 我今天绝对是开挂了
I can't believe Mikey actually came through.
真不敢相信麦奇今天竟然成功了
I can't believe he fired the Shellraiser cannon inside the lair.
我不敢相信他竟然在巢穴里发射了大炮
I told you you should let me shoot it more often.
早就跟你们说过 要让我多发射几次
Pizza me.
给我买♥♥披萨吃
No, I'm not gonna "Pizza you." I guess you're right.
不 才不给你买♥♥ 你说得对
It's not like I did something incredibly brave
我又没做什么惊天动地特别勇敢的事
and saved your life. You did save our lives.
还救了你们的命 你确实救了我们
But you also used my favorite comic book as toilet paper.
但你也把我最喜欢的动漫书当了卫生纸
Yeah, but I only did it so you'd chase me.
但我这么做是为了让你追我啊
Well, it worked!
好吧 确实起作用了
Wait, stop! Mikey!
等等 停下 麦奇
I'm a hero!
我是英雄
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表