剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
What? Are you fighting a guy in slow motion?
怎么 打人还玩慢动作啊
I suppose I could do it faster
要是不注意动作精准度
if I ignored my form, like you.
肯定会快 比如你
Ignore this form!
让你见识一下精准度
Competition is an excellent motivator
竞争有助于提升实力
but not when it turns you against each other.
但竞争不是要你们互相残杀
So now, you will spar two on two.
你们分为两组进行对战练习
Okay, I'll take Don--
好啊 我选多...
You will take Raphael.
你 跟拉斐尔一组
You two must focus on working together,
你俩要齐心协力加强合作
not competing with each other.
而不是针锋相对你死我活
Okay, so me and Raph against Mikey and Donnie?
所以 我跟拉斐 对麦奇和多尼
Uh, isn't that a little unfair?
这 是不是有点不公平啊
Wait, what are you trying to say?
等等 你这是啥意思
Um, how can I put this gently?
这个怎么说才好呢
We're way better than you guys.
我们比你们强太多了
At fighting, maybe.
或许就打架强点
Uh, that's what I meant.
我说的就是打架
Oh? Fine.
是吗 好吧
Hajime!
开始
Ya me!
结束
You were right, sensei.
老师您说得对
Working together is fun.
共同合作确实蛮有趣的
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
The Purple Dragon Gang agreed to raise our cut to 80%.
紫龙帮同意将我们的提成加到八成
No complaints.
毫无怨言
It seems your mutated form has its advantages.
看来你的变异形象大有用处嘛
But do not forget our primary goal:
不过别忘了我们最初的目标
Locating Splinter and the turtles.
找到斯普林特和乌龟们
If I weren't stuck in here,
要不是我被困在这里
I would have caught Splinter by now.
我早就抓到斯普林特了
But you are stuck in there.
但你确实被困在了里面
No, no, no, no!
别 别 别
Stop that! Stop that!
别敲了 住手
Stop it! Aah! Stop it!
别敲了 停下
I'm sure you'll have your chance to shine one of these days.
我坚信 总有一天你会实现人生价值的
Master Shredder might get hungry for sushi.
施莱德大♥师♥可能想吃寿司什么的
Why don't you get in the water and say that?
有种咱们水里说
Enough, Xever!
赛弗 够了
Bradford is right.
布拉福德说得对
You are useless to me this way.
你这鱼样对我一点用都没
I'm counting on you.
我就指望你了
Find me information I can use,
给我挖出有用的情报来
or Xever won't be the only one missing his legs.
不然没腿的就不止赛弗一个了
Look, guys.
大家听我说
Raph and I may be better fighters,
尽管我和拉斐战斗力强点
but you're still an important part of this team.
但你们也是队伍里很重要的一员啊
As important as you two?
跟你俩一样重要吗
Uh, very important.
反正很重要啦
We shouldn't compare ourselves.
咱们没必要互相攀比
It--it's like apples and oranges.
苹果橘子各有所长嘛
Yeah, if apples were way better,
是啊 如果苹果好得多的话
which they are.
确实好得多
So the truth comes out.
所以真♥相♥只有一个
You guys think of us as some kind of B-team.
你们觉得我们是2B队
Good one, Dr. Name-enstein.
这名不错 绰号♥斯坦博士
We'll call you the B-team.
以后就叫你们"2B队"
Thanks.
多谢夸奖
I mean, hey.
等等 你说啥
There's no shame in it.
没什么丢人的
Look, they've got a B-team too.
看 他们也有2B队
We'll need backup.
我们需要后援
You two in the shirts-- you're coming with us.
你们两个穿制♥服♥的 跟我们来
Rodriguez and that other guy-- they're gone!
罗德里格和另一个人 不见了
Well, that's why we bring them along.
这就是带他们来的原因
Thanks a lot.
这安慰真不错
The point is,
重点在于
they had an important function.
他们也发挥了很重要的作用
April, what's wrong?
爱普莉尔 怎么了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I just got mugged by some Purple Dragons.
我被几个紫龙帮的人抢劫了
They stole my phone.
他们偷了我的手♥机♥
Don't worry. We'll kick their butts for you.
别担心 我们会替你教训他们的
Yeah, we'll teach those punks
没错 要让那帮小阿飞知道
to mess with April O'neil.
得罪爱普莉尔·奥尼尔的下场
Guys, it's just a phone.
伙计们 一部手♥机♥而已
I'll get another one.
再买♥♥一个就是了
Come on.
不行
What's the point of being a ninja
要是不能帮朋友夺回手♥机♥
if you can't help your friends when they get robbed?
当忍♥者还有什么意义
April is right.
爱普莉尔说得对
It is best to let this go.
就让此事到此为止吧
What do you mean?
您这话什么意思
Why shouldn't we get her phone back?
我们为什么不能把她的手♥机♥夺回来
One cannot predict the consequences of battle.
战斗的结果难以预料
Every fight has the potential to stir a hornet's nest.
每场战斗都有自讨苦吃的可能
A simple cell phone does not justify this risk.
一部小小的手♥机♥不值得冒这样的险
What risk? It's the purple dragons.
这哪是冒险 区区紫龙帮
Even Mikey and Donnie could beat 'em.
连麦奇和多尼都能灭了他们
Hey!
说什么呢
Don't worry, sensei.
别担心 老师
We'll be careful.
我们会小心的
What ya you gonna do?
你能怎么办呢
Hope my next pupil is more obedient.
希望我的新学生能听话点
Right in the shell.
正中壳心
Let's see you beat that.
看你怎么破大爷的记录
Watch and learn.
睁大眼睛瞧好了
Oh, that's it.
行了行了
No more bets.
我不想跟你赌了
Come on, your luck'll turn around.
别这样嘛 你会转运的
The turtles?
是那群龟
'Sup?
怎么着
Get 'em!
抓住他们
Bring it.
放马过来吧
Comin' through!
哥来也
I got it.
放着我来
Let's get out of here!
快撤
You punks stole a phone from a friend of ours.
你们这群混♥蛋♥偷了我朋友的手♥机♥
We want it back.
快点还给我们
Whatever. We steal a lot of phones.
那又怎么了 我们偷了好多手♥机♥呢
Well, let's see 'em. Now!
带我们去找 现在就去
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表