剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Let's move.
我们走
What are you doing?
你在干什么
April, throw the rope!
爱普莉尔 把绳子扔下来
Dad!
爸爸
April!
爱普莉尔
Mr. O'neil, what are you doing?
奥尼尔先生 你要干嘛
Save my daughter.
保护我的女儿
Save the city.
保护这个城市
Daddy, no!
爸爸 不要啊
Go, go!
走 走
We can't leave him here.
我们不能把他留在这
We don't have a choice.
我们没得选
No!
不要
We'll get him back, April.
我们会把他救回来的 爱普莉尔
I promise.
我向你保证
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Kraang, in how many time units known as minutes
克朗 多少分钟内
will the device containing the mutagen that will be spread
装有变异原的设备会爆♥炸♥
over the place know as New York, be detonated?
然后把变异原洒遍纽约
Five.
五分钟
Okay, Donnie, it's up to you.
好 多尼 接下来靠你了
Donnie, you said you knew how to do this.
多尼 你说你知道怎么办的
I didn't count on a design this complex, Leo.
我没想到设计这么复杂 李奥
They're aliens from another dimension.
他们可是从另一个次元来的外星人
What did you expect?
你还期望点什么
A big round ball with a lit fuse that said bomb?
带着导火索可以爆♥炸♥的大球吗
No, but this--
不是 但是这个...
Boy, I sure hope this argument goes on
哥们 我很希望这场争吵
for another 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
再继续4分15秒
Careful.
小心点
Watch out for those wires.
小心那些电线
You guys are not helping.
你们在这里什么忙都帮不上
What if we just push this button?
要是按一下这个按钮会怎样
Don't you thing you've pushed enough buttons tonight?
你不觉得今晚你按的按钮已经够多了吗
Donnie, you're gonna have to speed this up.
多尼 你得抓紧时间了
I cannot work with all this pressure!
我压力很大无法♥正♥常工作好吗
That might be a problem.
我们有麻烦了
You guys picked a really bad time for this.
你们可真会挑时候
Oh, sorry for the inconvenience.
带来不便真是抱歉啊
When would you prefer to breathe your last breath?
那你是想什么时候死呢
If that thing goes off, it'll wipe us all out.
如果那个东西爆♥炸♥了 我们都得完蛋
I'd rather perish with honor than live in shame.
宁死亦不愿苟活
Will you hurry up and defuse the bomb?
你能抓紧时间拆炸♥弹♥吗
We're dealing with a couple of nutjobs here.
我们正在解决的问题可非常棘手
Be quiet!
安静点
Down to two wires.
一共两条线
Which do I cut?
到底剪哪根
Black or green?
黑的还是绿的
Go for the green--
剪绿的
Eh, why not.
豁出去了
Guys, guys, Mikey was right about something!
兄弟们 朋友们 麦奇这次终于说对了
You are worthy adversaries, but the fight is ours.
虽然你们身手不错 但是胜利属于我们
Lay down your weapons.
放下武器
Never!
休想
You don't have a choice.
你们别无选择
You've lost.
因为你们输了
If I'm going down...
即使我死
I'm taking you with me.
也要拉你们垫背
No!
不要
So to sum up, we kicked the butts of the Kraang
总结一下 我们教训了克朗
and Shredder's top henchmen while defusing a bomb
和施莱德的心腹 并且拆除了炸♥弹♥
and saving the city.
拯救了整个城市
Yeah, we're not overconfident.
对 我们才不是过于自信
We're just that good.
我们就是这么棒
Your skills are impressive.
你们的功夫不错
But they will not save you.
但是却救不了你们的命
Oh, man.
上帝
Do you think that's...
你们觉得那是...
the Shredder?
传说中的施莱德吗
Well, it's definitely a Shredder.
肯定就是个粉碎机
There is undoubtedly a fascinating story
我的宿敌为什么会
in how my old nemesis came to teach ninjutsu
传授四只变异的龟忍♥术
to four mutant turtles.
这其中一定有什么精彩的故事
Perhaps I will let one of you live long enough to tell it.
或许我会发慈悲留个活口来讲讲这个故事
You're gonna have to catch us first.
那你得先抓住我们
Mikey.
麦奇
So long, suckah!
再见了 笨蛋
All right, that one's on me.
好吧 这个我请了
Raph!
拉斐
Leo!
李奥
Tell me where Splinter is
告诉我斯普林特在哪里
and I promise your demise will be swift.
我会让你死个痛快
Help me.
救我
What is this?
这是什么
Xever?
赛弗
Bradford?
布拉福德
No!
不
You were all very lucky.
你们都很幸运
Well, I think we define that word differently, Sensei.
老师 我觉得我们对"幸运"的定义是不同的
Few have ever faced the Shredder and survived.
很少有人能对阵施莱德后活下来
He was just so fast.
他速度实在太快了
It was like he was everywhere at once.
他好像会分身术似的
You were right about us being overconfident, Sensei.
老师 之前你说我们过于自信真是说对了
There are some things we're just not ready for.
确实有些东西是我们还没准备好的
Perhaps.
可能吧
But that no longer matters.
但是这不重要了
It is clear now that the Shredder is a problem
现在我们知道施莱德这个大♥麻♥烦
that will not go away.
是不会凭空消失的
So prepare yourselves, my sons.
所以做好准备吧 孩子们
Because as of this moment we are at war.
从这一刻起 战争开始了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表