剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
My life has gotten really weird.
我的生活真是越来越诡异了
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Check it out, guys.
兄弟们 快来看看
We are about to take our ninjutsu
咱们的忍♥术马上就要
to a whole new level.
达到一个新境界了
Cool.
不错啊
Last night, I figured out how to make...
昨天晚上 我制♥造♥出了
Ninja smoke bombs!
忍♥者烟雾弹
Now, to make 'em, I carefully drill
制♥作♥时 我很小心地在蛋壳上
two holes in an eggshell without cracking it,
钻了两个孔 没有把蛋壳弄碎
Slowly blow out the contents,
然后慢慢地把蛋清蛋黄吹出来
wait for the inside to dry,
之后等蛋壳里面干了
then pour in flash powder and seal both holes with wax.
然后倒入闪光粉 再用蜡把两个孔封上
Blah, blah, science, blah.
叽叽喳喳 科学 叽喳
Do it again!
再表演一次
What I'm trying to tell you guys is,
我想表达的重点在于
they take a long time to make, so use them sparingly.
这个做起来很费时间 你们省着点用
I'm making breakfast!
我要做早餐啦
Who wants omelets?
有人要吃煎蛋卷吗
Omelets?
煎蛋卷
Mikey, don't!
麦奇 不要啊
Uh, I think that was a rotten egg.
刚刚那鸡蛋肯定变质了
Those aren't eggs, mikey.
那不是鸡蛋 麦奇
They're ninja smoke bombs.
那是忍♥者烟雾弹
Shut up.
不是吧
This is the best day of my life!
今儿个真高兴 真呀么真高兴
Mikey, stop!
麦奇 够了
I love you, man.
哥们 我真是爱死你了
Seriously.
真心爱你
Guys!
同志们
Guys, you'll never believe what happened to me.
你们不会相信刚刚发生了什么
All right, April, calm down.
好了 爱普莉尔 别慌张
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I am being hunted...
我 被一只
by a giant pigeon!
大鸽子追杀了
I can't be the only one who finds that funny.
难道你们就不觉得好笑吗
It's not funny, Raph.
这不好笑 拉斐
There's a creature out there trying to hurt my April.
有只可恶的生物差点伤了我家爱普莉尔
Our April... April.
咱家爱普莉尔 她
This is serious.
这是重大事件
I'd better get Splinter.
我去找斯普林特来
We don't really need--
不一定要...
Michelangelo said you wanted to see me?
米开朗琪罗说你要见我
His talons were razor sharp.
它爪子跟刀片一样锋利
He would have torn me to pieces
要不是它最后撞上了玻璃
if he hadn't slammed into the glass.
我肯定被它撕成了碎片
Really? Just me?
不会吧 又没人笑
Raphael!
拉斐尔
Clearly April is upset.
你看不出来她很害怕吗
Yeah, dude, that's so insensitive.
是啊 老兄 你个粗人
Do you need a tissue?
你要纸巾吗
I think I'm okay.
没事 我还好
I'll get you a tissue.
我去给你拿纸巾
We don't have any tissues.
我们好像没纸巾
Can I make you some soup?
我给你做点汤喝吧
Stop it!
你够了
Don't worry, April, we won't let anything happen to you.
别担心 爱普莉尔 我们一定会保护你的
Donny's right.
多尼说得对
We're gonna set a trap for this pigeon-man
我们要设下陷阱捉了这个鸽子男
and make sure he never bothers you again.
然后揍到他以后不敢再惹你
Well, I know what we can use as bait.
我想到个不错的诱饵
Bread crumbs!
面包屑
Pigeons eat bread crumbs.
鸽子就爱吃那个
I meant April.
我指的是爱普莉尔
You're gonna let him eat April?
你要让他把爱普莉尔吃掉
I thought you liked her!
你不是喜欢她吗
Yeah!
就是说嘛
Don't sweat it.
别紧张
We've got your back.
我们会保护你的
All right, mighty mutants, let's do this.
好了 神龟巨侠们 行动起来
"Mighty Mutants"?
"神龟巨侠"
What, "Dancing Dorks" was already taken?
怎么 "舞者神呆"被人占用了吗
Wait!
等等
We do not yet know what you are facing.
你们还不知道会面临怎样的危险
Perhaps you should study your enemy
是不是该先了解一下敌人
before confronting him.
再与他交战
With all due respect, sensei, it's a pigeon.
我敬爱的老师啊 只是一只鸽子而已
What you know is dangerous to your enemy.
敌情在手方能制敌于无形
What you think you know is dangerous to you.
自以为是无疑是自取灭亡
I fear you are all becoming overconfident.
恐怕你们对形势的估计过于自信了
Sensei, in the past few months,
老师 过去的几个月里
we've taken down giant spiders, plant creatures,
我们可是打败了巨型蜘蛛 超级草怪
alien robots, and an army of ninjas.
外星人机器人还有忍♥者军团
Yeah, boy. Maybe we're not overconfident.
赞一个 或许我们不是过于自信
Maybe we're just that good.
而是本来就所向披靡
It's okay, Hachiko, I'm not gonna hurt you.
放轻松 八公 我不会伤害你的
He is not pleased with you.
他只是对你不满意罢了
Nor am I.
我也是
I entrusted you both with the task
我那么信任你们两个 派你们去
of destroying Splinter and his loathsome turtles.
杀了斯普林特和他那群乌龟徒弟
I spent years molding you in my image,
我花了那么多年把你培养成我的继承人
teaching you my darkest secrets,
传授你我的独门绝学
And you shame me with your incompetence.
可你这个没用的东西把我的脸都丢尽了
You!
还有你
I should have left you to rot in that prison
当初真该让你烂死在监狱里
where I found you.
永无出头之日
The turtles have been lucky so far,
那群龟孙只是运气好罢了
but it won't last forever.
但他们不会永远这么走运的
The next time we meet, I promise you...
下次再让我遇见他们 我保证...
Enough!
够了
I am weary of your excuses.
你们的那些借口我已经听腻了
I will now destroy the turtles myself.
我要亲自出马 灭了那群龟
Here I am, walking around in the big city.
我漫步在 这城市的大道上
All alone!
独自一人啊
Oh, I sure hope no crazy pigeon-man sneaks up on me.
我对天许愿 求巨型鸽怪莫要出现
That would be the last thing I'd want.
今生今世 毋与君相逢
What are you doing?
你干啥呢
You wanted me to be bait. I'm bait.
你不是让我做诱饵吗 我在诱敌
That's not how bait talks.
诱饵也不这么说话啊
How do you know how bait talks?
你怎么知道诱饵该怎么说话
I know bait doesn't talk back.
我只知道好诱饵是不会顶嘴的
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表