剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Hey there, princess.
你好啊 公主
Miss me? Yeah, actually.
想我了吗 其实有点
Last time I saw you, I forgot to give you this!
因为上次见面 忘记赏你这一记了
You've done well.
你做得很好
Now take the message to Splinter.
去把消息传给斯普林特吧
Dad? Dad?
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! What are you doing?
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad!
爸爸
You brainwashed him!
你给他洗♥脑♥了
I know. Pretty cool, right?
是啊 很酷吧
Booyakasha!
我来也
Meet Metalhead!
来见过铁榔头
I see you!
看见你了呦
Nice work, Donnie.
干得漂亮 多尼
You know what it's time for?
知道现在是什么时刻吗
The world's first-ever midair high three!
世上首次空中三指神掌
This is awesome! Turtles were born to fly!
简直太棒了 神龟为飞翔而生
All right, guys, let's do this.
好了 伙计们 开始行动
It is quiet.
好安静
Precisely the correct amount of quiet.
分毫不差 恰到好处的安静
Hey, Kraang.
晚上好 克朗君
This is going to leave that which is known as a mark.
这将留下名为烙印的物质
Affirmative.
同意
The turtles are out there risking their lives.
您的龟徒们正在外面拼命
Don't you think they could use your help?
您不觉得应该去帮助他们吗
Some of us can't just sit around and do nothing.
总不能所有人都待在这里坐以待毙吧
Stop.
站住
Where is April?
爱普莉尔呢
Master Shredder wanted you to have this message.
施莱德大♥师♥让我把消息带给你
Master...Shredder?
施莱德...大♥师♥
Nani?
什么
So, Hamato Yoshi,
滨户良
you thought you could hide from me forever.
你以为你能躲我一辈子吗
I have April O'neil.
爱普莉尔·奥尼尔在我手里
And if you value her life,
想让她活命
you will come and face me like a man.
就像男人一样来见我
We will finish what we started
把多年前结下的恩怨
all those years ago.
彻底做个了断
We gotta take out that portal.
咱得把那个入口给毁了
I forgot about him. Don't worry.
我忘了有他在了 别担心
We'll be gone before that rock monster
岩石怪发现我们之前
even knows we're here.
我们早完事了
Okay, guys, this all ends in three, two, one.
好了 兄弟们 致命一击 三 二 一
What?
什么
There's a force field. Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我有引力磁场
Well, because I wanted us to fail.
因为我故意逗你玩的
Obviously I didn't know!
我显然不知道啊
Anyone got a plan "B"?
有人想出备用计划了吗
So how good is this so-called ninja master anyway?
所以这位忍♥者大♥师♥到底有多强啊
One of the best.
堪称绝世高手
He trained in the same ninja clan as master Shredder.
他和施莱德大♥师♥曾在同一个忍♥者家族受训
They used to be like brothers
曾经亲如兄弟
until Hamato Yoshi betrayed him.
直到滨户良背叛了他
Let me put it to you this way.
我这么跟你说吧
He's as skilled as master Shredder,
他和施莱德大♥师♥一样身怀绝技
but he doesn't have the stomach to finish the fight.
却不具备决一死战的斗志
Donnie, how's that plan "B" coming?
多尼 计划想得怎么样了
I'm thinking. Think faster.
正在想 想快点
I can probably hack into the Kraang system
我应该可以改写克朗系统
if you'd give me enough time!
如果时间够用的话
Great, do that.
很好 开始吧
What was that?
怎么回事
He's here.
他来了
April, it is me. Do not make a sound.
爱普莉尔 是我 别出声
I will have you out in a moment.
我马上救你出去
Hando?
虚幻影像
Hamato Yoshi.
滨户良
I am so glad you accepted my invitation.
很高兴你接受了我的邀请
What have you done with April?
你对爱普莉尔做了什么
Now that you are here,
既然你来了
Miss O'neil is no longer any use to me.
奥尼尔小姐就没有利用价值了
I gave her to my new friends, the Kraang.
我把她交给了我的新朋友 克朗
You fool!
愚蠢
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知不知道自己做了什么
Yes. I took your family away,
知道 我处理了你的家人
and now I can put an end to you,
现在我要亲手了结你
once and for all.
一劳永逸
What?
什么
A rat?
老鼠
I see you are as hideous as those turtles that surround you.
瞧瞧你 长得跟你的龟徒们一样丑
How fitting.
正合适
You are a rat who has been caught in my trap.
你就是一只落入我陷阱的老鼠
Look closely at this face, Shredder,
仔细看着这张脸 施莱德
for it is the last thing you'll ever see!
它将是你此生最后看到的景象
Come on, come on!
快点 快点
This thing's running out of juice.
武器快没电了
And, guys, look!
伙计们 快看
The portal!
那个入口
Whatever's coming through the portal
不管来的是什么
is gonna be here soon.
肯定马上就要到了
When's that force field coming down, Donnie?
引力磁场何时能够解除 多尼
I'm working on it.
我正在弄
Uh, I forgot he could do that. Not good.
忘记他有这招了 不妙
Guys, I think I got it.
伙计们 我好像搞定了
Yes! All hail me!
精彩 为哥喝彩吧
Oh. Guys?
伙计们
Holy giant floating shippy-ship.
好大的一艘空中不明飞船
Leo, do the zippy-zappy thing now!
李奥 赶快一弹崩了那玩意
Come on, baby. Come on, baby.
加油 宝贝 加油 宝贝
Come on, baby!
给点力啊
Yes! Say good night, Kraang.
好了 道晚安吧 克朗
What the heck happened? I think the batteries died.
什么情况 可能是电池挂了
And we'll be joining 'em
要是不快点想办法
unless someone thinks of something!
咱们也得一起挂
What's plan "C", Leo?
备用计划二是什么 李奥
Donnie, what would happen if I ruptured the power cell?
多尼 如果我把能量电池毁了会怎样
The whole place would go up...
整座大厦都会被炸毁
with us in it!
包括我们在内
Go! Whoa, leo.
快走 不是吧 李奥
You're not thinking what I think you're thinking!
你现在想的事 不会跟我想的一样吧
He's thinking it!
完了我猜对了
Aah... gotcha!
抓住你了
In your face, gravity!
哥直接秒杀地球引力
Oh, thanks, Raph.
谢谢你 拉斐
Anytime, buddy.
别客气 兄弟
I can't believe it. We saved the world.
简直不敢相信 我们拯救了世界
Yeah! That wasn't so hard, was it?
是啊 也不是很难嘛 对吧
Uh...I gotta stop saying stuff like that.
我还是别炫耀了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表