剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
That's impossible. It's Kraang tech.
不可能 这是克朗技术
What... what's a Kraang?
什么是克朗
If we told you, we'd have to kill you.
如果我们告诉你 就得杀了你灭口
You see, the Kraang are aliens from another dimension.
克朗就是来自另一次元的外星人
Wait, why would the Purple dimwits want Kraang robotics?
等等 紫龙帮那帮二货为什么对克朗感兴趣
It's not like they'd know what to do with it.
他们似乎对那玩意不是很了解
Unless they're stealing it for someone else.
除非他们是给别人偷的
Well, who do we know that
我们认识的人里
would be interested in stolen evil robot parts?
有谁会对邪恶机器人的零件感兴趣呢
Baxter Stockman. Donatello...
巴克斯特·斯道克曼 多纳泰罗
Baxter Stockman.
巴克斯特·斯道克曼
We'll check it out. Donnie, fix the Shellraiser,
我们去查清楚 多尼 修好御风战车
and take captain "Rubber pants" Home.
再把橡胶裤先生送回家
What? Wait! Why do I have to...
什么 等等 凭什么是我...
So what now?
现在干点儿啥
These Kraang components are just what I needed.
这些克朗零件正是我所需要的
They better be.
最好是这样
The turtles spotted us, and knowing them,
那群龟发现了我们 也了解克朗
it won't be long before they show up.
他们很快就会找来的
Let them come.
让他们来好了
What has two robotic legs and loves to stomp turtles?
是谁喜欢用两条机械腿踩乌龟呢
This guy!
本大爷是也
Wicked staff.
够邪恶
Put that down. Check out my sweet moves.
把它放下 瞧瞧哥的身手
I said put that down! No, let me show you this one thing.
我说放下 不 让哥给你露一手
Look, I'm busy here.
听着 我正忙着呢
If you must play with the staff,
既然你如此痴迷
and apparently you must, try this.
非要耍这根棍子不可 试试这招
Okay, now you see what I'm doing?
好了 看见我是怎么做的了吗
Slowly. Keep your hands near your center
要慢慢来 双手靠近身体中心
and switch sides. Smooth. Fluid, right?
两手互倒 如行云流水一般 懂吗
Okay. Not bad.
不错嘛
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I got it!
我学会了
What, you think you can just put a sword
什么 你觉得在枕头下放把剑
under your pillow and wake up a samurai?
一觉醒来就能变成武士了吗
You've gotta practice.
要不断练习才行
It takes more than a cheesy costume to be a hero.
不是穿一件烂制♥服♥就能成为英雄的
Pretty sweet, huh? Check out the muscles.
有质感吧 瞧瞧哥的肌肉
What?
什么
Foam rubber. Pretty cool, huh?
泡沫橡胶 很酷吧
Way faster than working out.
比健身快多了
I want to be a hero now. I don't have time for the basics.
现在我就想当英雄 没时间打基础
Show me the good stuff.
露一手真功夫吧
Okay. One more.
好吧 再露一次
Jab.
刺
Block. Step.
阻截 跨步
Sweep. Twirl.
扫堂腿 回旋棍
Backflip.
后空翻
Strike!
透心枪
Okay, got it.
好的 明白
Jab!
刺
And that's why we start with the basics.
所以我们从基础开始
No, stop! You're headed for...
停下来 你快进入...
Splinter's room.
斯普林特的房♥间
Donatello...
多纳泰罗
does this belong to you?
这个是你的吗
Sensei, Pulverizer. Pulverizer, sensei.
老师 挫骨扬灰君 挫骨扬灰君 老师
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hey, does he know he's a rat?
他知道他是只老鼠吗
He knows.
他知道
I'm sorry, sensei.
不好意思 老师
We found him on the street, trying to fight the Purple dragons,
我们在街上看到他试图对抗紫龙帮
and he accidentally wound up back in the lair.
然后偶然跟我们回到了巢穴
So I thought I'd teach him a few basics...
我认为可以教他些基础动作
Yeah, and he's doing a great job. Check this out.
没错 他学得很不错哦 瞧好吧
Apparently, you have not taught him shame.
显然 你没教他羞耻
May I speak with you for a moment?
我可以跟你谈一会吗
Hai, sensei.
是 老师
Donatello, he has no business learning our art.
多纳泰罗 他不能学习我们的忍♥术
He is... a doofus.
他是个 呆子
Hai, sensei,
是 老师
but he's gonna put himself at risk no matter what I do,
不管我做什么 他都会自找麻烦的
so I just want to teach him enough so he doesn't get creamed.
我就教他几招 以使他免受皮肉之苦
You may, but if you train him,
好吧 可如果你要教她
you are responsible for whatever happens.
你就要承担后果
Good luck.
祝你好运
Baxter Stockman, whatever you're up to
巴克斯特·斯道克曼 不管你要用
with those robotic parts, it ends now.
那些机器人零件做什么 现在都结束了
You want to see what I'm working on? Well, here it comes.
你想看看我在做什么吗 来了哦
Look! Sushi that delivers itself.
看啊 送货上门的寿司
Dude, Fishface is a little sensitive.
哥们 鱼脸有点敏感啊
You're calling him Fishface?
你叫他鱼脸
Well, it was that or Robocarp.
要么就是机器鲤鱼
Pretty good, pretty good.
不错哦 不错哦
Important safety tip: avoid the legs.
重要安全提示 避开双腿
What do you got besides legs?
除了腿你还有什么
Teeth... I think they're... poison.
牙齿 我觉得 有毒
Raph, are you okay? Huh? Sure. Yeah.
拉斐 你还好吗 当然 没事
I'm... fine. I love you.
我 没事 我爱你
He's not fine!
他有事
Call Donnie. Tell him we need an antidote.
叫多尼 告诉他我们需要解毒剂
Put your left leg up here.
把左腿放高到这儿
Right leg down here.
右腿放低在这儿
Twist your hips. And... down I go.
扭胯 我就倒下了
And... down I go!
我就 倒下了
And... down I... oh!
我 就 倒
Yes! I did it!
我做到了
When do I get my black belt?
我什么时候升到黑带
Donatello. Donnie! We need help!
多纳泰罗 多尼 我们需要援助
Raph's been bitten by a giant poisonous robotic fish!
拉斐被一只大型毒药机器鱼给咬了
That's not possible. If he was bitten,
不可能 如果是被咬的话
it's venom, not poison.
就是毒液 不是毒药
Interesting, interesting.
有意思 有意思
Get over here!
快过来
Hey, do you know how to drive?
你会开车吗
You kidding?
笑话
I've been driving an ice cream truck all summer.
我整个夏天都在开冰激凌车
Whoa! Watch out!
看着点啊
I thought you said you knew how to drive!
你不是会开车嘛
I usually don't go over eight miles an hour.
平时我开都不会超80码的
Just try to hold it steady, okay?
尽量开平稳点 好吗
I gotta mix this antidote for Raph. What are his symptoms?
我得为拉斐制♥作♥解毒剂 他有哪些症状
He keeps telling me I'm the smartest guy he knows.
他不停跟我说我是他见过的最聪明的人
Okay. Okay, he's delusional.
好的 好的 他出现错觉了
How's his color?
他的颜色呢
Green, man, and I mean way more than usual.
绿色 伙计 我是说比平时更绿
Does he have any nausea? Nah, he doesn't have any.
有恶心反胃么 没有
No, check that.
不是吧 好恶
Ah, what the...
这是...
I knew you ate my pizza! You liar!
我就知道是你吃了我的披萨 骗子
Donnie, get here now!
多尼 立马给我过来
Almost there.
就快到了
The road's blocked. We gotta go around.
路被挡住了 我们得绕过去
No time to go around. You gotta jump it.
没时间绕路了 跳过去
What?
什么
You wanna be a hero? Jump it!
你想做英雄吗 那就跳
Yeah, uh, about the hero thing...
好吧 关于做英雄
Jump it!
跳
Raph, you still with us, buddy?
拉斐 你还健在么 伙计
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表