剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Explain.
解释解释
My MOUSERS are destroying the turtles as we speak.
这会儿 我的机械鼠就在歼灭他们呢
Uh, two of them, at least.
至少两个
So you make robots.
你制♥造♥机器人啊
You must be good with electronics.
你肯定对电子设备很拿手
The best.
看家本领啊
There's nothing I can't build, hack, or fix.
没什么我不能建造 黑入 或修理的
Could you hack into this phone?
你能黑进这手♥机♥吗
You insult me, sir.
您侮辱我智商了 先生
Something so easy would be a waste of my talents.
这么简单的事简直就是浪费我的才华
Well, then,
那好
Start wasting your talents before I waste you.
浪费才华吧 不然我就废了你
Okay, let's do this.
好的 我们上
B-team is go!
2B队上阵
Don't call us that.
别这么叫我们
Oh, right.
对啊
Look, Raph, MOUSER-kebabs.
看啊 拉斐 机械鼠烤串
These things are a cakewalk.
小菜一碟嘛
Now!
出脚
I could do this all day.
这种活我可以干一天
Same here.
我也是
Raph!
拉斐
That was so fun.
太好玩了
It's almost too much fun.
玩过头了吧
There. My decryption program is ready.
好了 我的解密程序弄好了
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
The phone!
手♥机♥
Well, that plan didn't work.
计划失败了
Worked great for me.
对我来说很成功
Get the chains.
去拿链子来
We'll have access to the phone in about ten minutes.
大约十分钟就可以黑入手♥机♥了
You're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
There's nothing on it.
手♥机♥上什么都没有
It's got a GPS log, doesn't it?
上面有全球定位系统记录不是吗
Once I unlock this phone,
我一旦给手♥机♥解锁
we'll see every place it's ever been.
就能知道手♥机♥都到过哪些地方
The museum of natural history.
自然历史博物馆
Or the lair.
或者是我们的藏身之处
Even worse.
这个更糟糕
If that phone tells me where Splinter is,
如果手♥机♥能告诉我斯普林特在哪里
I'll have no reason to keep you alive.
我就没必要留你们活口了
And if it doesn't tell me,
如果手♥机♥不能告诉我
I'll get the answers out of you.
我会来找你们要答案的
That's what I call a win-win.
这叫双赢
Okay, this is crazy.
够了 这太疯狂了
Maybe we should call--
我们应该打电♥话♥给...
We can do this.
我们可以搞定
I got an idea.
我想到一个主意
Up here, metal mouth!
在上面呢 铁嘴怪
Told you we didn't need those guys.
早就说过我们自己可以搞定
Oh, come on.
不会吧 又来
Okay, I admit it.
好吧 我承认
I wish Donnie were here.
我希望多尼在这里
I bet he could find a way
我打赌他一定有办法
to get these things off our tail.
帮我们摆脱这些东西
Make the call!
快打电♥话♥
We'll check these next.
我们接下来就看这个
T-phones, self-destruct!
龟phone 启动自毁程序
Mikey's not answering either. Something's wrong.
麦奇也不接电♥话♥ 肯定出事了
I should've known they'd need us to bail them--
我早该料到他们会需要我们救...
Almost done.
快好了
98, 99...Yes!100.
98 99 耶 100%
And processing, processing.
正在处理 正在处理
Come on. And finished.
快点 完成
The turtles!
龟们
Not so fast, Dogpound.
别得意太早 狗击
And Dexter Spackman?
呆克斯特·失败克曼
Baxter Stockman!
巴克斯特·斯道克曼
How did you escape my mousers?
你们是怎么摆脱我的机械鼠的
We didn't.
没有摆脱
We're here to save the day, as usual.
我们是来反败为胜的 一如既往
Oh, yeah.
噢 是吗
Looks like you guys were doing great.
你们果然很是能干啊
You try fighting off 2,000 robots.
有本事你和两千个机器人打一仗试试
Let's beat it!
我们来打败它们
Mikey!
麦奇
Keep away!
拿好了
A gamma camera.
伽马相机
It detects radioisotopes.
能检测到放射性同位素
That must be what he's tagged you with.
肯定就是用这个把我们标记了
Oh. How do we get it off?
那我们怎么才能摆脱呢
You can't. It wears off gradually.
摆脱不了 只能是自己慢慢衰减
But if someone else got sprayed,
但是如果也给别人喷上
they'd give off a stronger signal.
他们就会发出更强的信♥号♥♥
We gotta get Stockman's spray.
我们得把斯道克曼的喷♥剂♥弄到手
It controls the mousers.
那个控制着机械鼠
You mean that thing?
你是说那个吗
I'll handle this, dog man.
我来处理这个 狗人
One spritz and they're mouser chow.
轻轻一喷 他们就是机械鼠口中之物了
Hang it up, Dogpound.
放弃吧 狗击
Your call just got dropped.
电♥话♥已经废了
Oh, yeah.
好吧
Nice job, guys.
干的漂亮 兄弟们
Yeah, from here on out,
从现在开始
you're the A-minus-team.
你们荣升为Aˉ队了
That's probably the best we're gonna get out of him.
他们能这么说或许是最大的让步了
Guys?
弟兄们
I hope you all see
我希望你们明白
that by choosing your own battles poorly,
不好好选择战役
you created your own crisis.
就是给自己制♥造♥危机
Yeah, there's definitely some irony there.
对 确实很讽刺
Okay, it got a little out of control,
行了 事情是有点失控
but we learned our lesson.
但是我们已经吸取教训了
And at least we got April's phone back.
至少我们把爱普莉尔的手♥机♥拿回来了
You did? Sweet.
真的吗 太好了
The important thing is it didn't end up
重要的是 手♥机♥没有落到
in the wrong hands.
坏人手里
Gee. Thanks, guys.
好吧 谢谢你们
Uh, don't worry, April.
不用担心 爱普莉尔
You can have one of my custom-built T-phones.
我可以给你一部定制龟phone
Ooh, cool.
噢 太棒了
Just don't say, "T-phone, self-destruct."
只要不说"龟phone 启动自毁程序"就行
Or else that happens.
否则就是这种后果
Hey, let go.
放我下来
Here he is, master.
就是他 主人
Baxter stockman.
巴克斯特·斯道克曼
Your interference has cost me the turtles and Splinter.
因为你的妨碍 我没有抓住斯普林特和那些龟
You should pay with your life.
你应该为此付出生命代价
Fortunately for you,
可是算你走运
I may have use for your skills.
留着你日后或许会有用
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表