剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Why must you persist in this insanity?
你为什么要这么变♥态♥
You took tang shen from me.
你从我身边夺走了唐慎
She was never yours.
她从来都不是你的
Run for you ever-lovin' lives because they're abducting us!
赶紧逃命去吧 外星人要来劫持我们了
That's right, men, women, children.
不管是男人 女人 还是小孩
Even pets aren't safe. -
甚至宠物都不安全
Kraang must collect human specimens for Kraang.
克朗必须为克朗收集人类标本
We gotta get in one of those pods.
我们必须从一个吊舱潜进去
But how? There are eight Kraang droids
怎么办呢 我们与吊舱之间
between us and there.
隔着八个克朗机器人呢
We could create a diversion.
我们可以想办法分散他们
Excuse me, how many did you say there were?
刚才你说他们有多少来着
Eight.
八个
We could all dress up like robots,
我们可以假扮成机器人
sneak in.
偷偷溜进去
Or I could try to override their security codes by--
或者我可以破解他们的密♥码♥...
Or...that...might work.
或者...那样也可以
Let's go.
我们走
You never had anything but your hatred.
一直以来你的心中就只有仇恨
And if you defeat me, you will have nothing!
要是你把我打败了 你就一无所有了
That is where you are wrong.
这你就错了
You took something from me
你夺走了属于我的东西
so I took something from you.
我也夺走了属于你的东西
Your daughter.
你的女儿
No.
不
It can't be.
不可能
Okay, guys, this is it.
行了 就是这个
On three.
我数三下
One, two, three.
一 二 三
What the heck's going on?
这是怎么回事
I think the Kraang forgot to pay their gravity bill--aah!
克朗是不是忘了交钱买♥♥地心引力啊
It appears the Kraang have generated anti-gravitons.
看样子克朗发明了反引力
Is there any way for you to generate anti-anti-gravitons?
那你有办法发明反反引力吗
You mean gravitons?
你是说引力吗
Yes. No.
对 没办法
Guys, I'm gonna throw up.
兄弟们 我快吐了
Or down.
可能向下吐
Or maybe sideways.
还可能向旁边吐
But one thing's for sure.
但有一点是确定的
I'm majorly gonna throw.
我真的快吐了
We still have a job to do, so let's go.
我们有任务在身呢 快走吧
Yo, zero-g is banging.
失重真是太棒了
The Kraang should turn this into a carnival ride.
克朗应该把这个变成奇幻旅行项目
Uh, I think they're more interested
我觉得他们更喜欢
in using it to destroy the earth.
用这个来毁灭地球
It could do both.
可以两不误嘛
It's April!
是爱普莉尔
Can you say that a little louder?
你能再大点声说吗
I don't think the entire technodrome heard you.
我觉得这里还有外星人没听到
Never mind. They did.
不用了 他们都听到了
Yes.
好
Yes! It's working!
很好 起作用了
That can't be good.
情况不妙
It's over, Hamato.
受死吧 滨户
Soon, you will be no more...
你的死期很快就到了
and your own daughter will go through her life
你自己的女儿也会在对你的怨恨中
cursing your name.
度过自己的一生
April O'neil,
爱普莉尔·奥尼尔
your mind belongs to Kraang.
你的思想属于克朗
Soon, your world will be ours.
你的世界很快就是我们的了
Let the planetary mutation...
让行星突变
begin.
开始吧
Witness the end of your kind.
见证你们人类的灭亡吧
Not if we can help it.
有我们在就不会
The turtles?
乌龟
Kraang will not be stopped by pathetic mutants.
可怜的突变乌龟是无法阻止克朗的
At least we're not stupid aliens.
至少我们不是什么傻♥逼♥外星人
Raph, quick.
拉斐 快
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄
Hey, chuckles.
别傻笑了
We gotta get out of here.
我们得抓紧离开这里
Let's go.
快走
No!
不
Miwa?
米娃
Father.
父亲
Karai.
卡莱
That rat is Hamato Yoshi.
那只老鼠就是滨户良
Miwa.
米娃
My name is Karai.
我的名字是卡莱
Father told me what you did to my mother.
父亲告诉我了你对我母亲的所作所为
And now I'm going to return the favor.
现在我要以牙还牙
No.
不
Why won't you fight?
你为什么不跟我打
Coward!
懦夫
Leo, I have a question.
李奥 我有个问题
Can it wait? Not really.
能等等吗 不行
Did we beat that big Kraang thingie?
我们把那个大克朗打败了吗
Yes, Mikey, we did.
当然 麦奇 打败了
Okay.
好吧
Then why is it following us?
那为什么还在我们后面
Everybody, there's one last escape pod up ahead.
大家听着 前面还有最后一个逃生舱
Get away from my brother!
离我兄弟远点
Hurry, Mikey.
快点 麦奇
There's nowhere for you to run, mutants.
你们无处可逃了 突变乌龟
Leo, Leo!
李奥 李奥
All of you will die here!
你们都将葬身于此
With the world at stake,
世界危在旦夕
the only thing of importance is that you complete your mission
完成任务才是最重要的
no matter what you have to sacrifice...
不论要牺牲什么
or who.
或是谁
Leo!
李奥
No. Get out of here now!
不 你们马上走
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Dude, you can't do this.
哥们 你不能这么做
Go!
快走
I can't hold it back any longer.
我快支持不住了
Leo!
李奥
We gotta go now!
我们得走了
Leonardo!
李奥纳多
I can't believe it. We made it.
真不敢相信 我们成功了
Leo.
李奥
No!
不
I can't believe he's gone.
我无法相信他就这么走了
Leo.
李奥
I gave him nothing but a hard time.
我以前都没好好对待他
If I had it to do over again,
如果上天再给我一次机会
I'd definitely be nicer.
我一定好好对他
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Leo?
李奥
Leo!
李奥
Leo, you dork.
李奥 你个笨蛋
You scared the heck out of us.
你吓死我们了
We won!
我们赢了
Oh, man, I love you, bros.
我爱你们 兄弟们
Who saved the world?
谁拯救了世界
We saved the world!
我们拯救了世界
I said, "Who saved the world?"
我说 "谁拯救了世界"
We saved the world!
我们拯救了世界
I said--
我说
Stop asking!
别问了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表