剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
All my life, people have laughed at me.
我这一辈子 净让人笑话
The other kids in school, my co-workers,
学校同学 办公室同事
the woman who fixes the copy machine!
修好复印机的那个女人
How was I supposed to know you don't pour toner in the top?
我哪知道墨水不是从上面倒进去的呢
But when they behold the power of this suit,
可一旦尝到了这套装甲的厉害
they won't be laughing anymore!
他们就再也笑不出来了
They'll tremble in terror!
吓得发抖还来不及呢
What's happening?
怎么回事
Stockman and the Tpod.
斯道克曼和龟pod
They're...
他们
merging.
合并了
They're becoming one single entity.
他们合二为一了
The Stockmanpod.
斯道克曼pod
The Stockmanpod's right on top of us!
斯道克曼pod快追上来啦
Stop calling him that!
别那么叫他
That's a stupid name!
这个名字太傻了
Split up! He can't follow us all!
分开行动 他不能同时都跟着我们
No way! He's gonna follow me!
不行 那样他会追着我跑的
Why would he follow you?
他为什么要跟追着你跑
They always follow me!
他们就是喜欢追着我跑
Stop being paranoid and just do it!
别发神经了 快分开
I told you he was gonna follow me!
我告诉过你他会追着我跑的
Pizza? All right!
披萨 太棒了
I've got you now!
这下抓住你了
Oh yeah? Well, I've got... hot cheese!
你确定 我可拿到了好东西哦
Is that the best you've...
这是你能使出的最好...
Shh, guys, quiet. You're gonna wake him up.
嘘 小点声 会把老师吵醒的
I'm not making noise.
我没有发出声音
Don't tell me to be quiet.
不用你告诉我需要小点声
Sensei!
老师
And where have you been?
你们去哪里了
Nowhere.
哪里都没去
How did you get so hurt?
那你们是怎么受伤的
Oh! That!
这个啊
Um, well, we were... um...
我们...
hit... by a...
被...汽车...
bus?
撞了
Hit by a bus?
被汽车撞了
Well, what was I supposed to say?
那我应该说什么
Meteor? Cow? Flying building?
陨石 奶牛还是会飞的建筑物
Enough!
够了
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
And then I threw hot cheese in his face and ran away.
然后我就把热披萨扔到他脸上自己跑了
Very resourceful, Michelangelo.
你很足智多谋 米开朗琪罗
But I'm still highly disappointed in you all.
但是我仍然对你们都非常失望
The first rule of being a ninja is "Do no harm."
身为忍♥者要遵守的第一条规则是"勿伤害"
Unless you mean to do harm.
可要是目的就是伤害的话
Then do lots of harm.
那就尽情伤害
You're right, Sensei.
你是对的 老师
I guess we did make a mess of things.
我们确实把事情搞得乱七八糟
So... what do you think would be a fitting punishment?
那你们觉得怎么惩罚合适呢
We need to clean up our mess.
我们应该收拾好自己的烂摊子
Yes. You must stop this... Stockmanpod.
对 你们必须阻止那个... 斯道克曼pod
But, Sensei, that guy's already kicked our shells.
但是 老师 那家伙已经大败我们了
And now he's even more powerful.
而且现在他更强大了
How are we supposed to stop him?
我们要怎么才能阻止他呢
I know! I'll hit him really hard!
我知道 往死里揍他
Brute force is not the answer.
蛮力不能解决问题
You will need to rely on your ninja training.
你们需要利用自己学过的忍♥术
Excuse me, Sensei,
不好意思 老师
but ninjas never had to go up against guys in armor.
但忍♥者是从不和穿盔甲的人打斗的
I mean ninjas always had to go up against guys in armor.
我是说忍♥者打斗的对象就是穿盔甲的人
Nice save.
场子圆的不错
Sensei, what was their secret?
老师 他们制胜的秘诀是什么
They understood that you do not fight the armor.
他们明白要对抗的不是盔甲
You fight the man inside.
而是盔甲里的人
Why are we all looking at each other?
为什么我们要看着彼此
Are you sure this is gonna work?
你确定这行得通
Like Sensei said.
就像老师说的
Don't fight the armor.
不要去对抗盔甲
Fight the guy inside.
对抗盔甲里的人
And one thing we know about bad guys,
我们还知道坏人的一个共同点
they love chasing Mikey.
他们都喜欢追麦奇
Guys! Stockmanpod's got...
弟兄们 斯道克曼pod有...
missiles!
导弹
Now who's trembling in terror?
现在是谁吓得打哆嗦了
Mikey!
麦奇
That's it. You're going down!
行了 你死定了
Raph!
拉斐
Gotcha!
抓住了
Any last words?
有什么遗言吗
Just one.
只有一个词
Bees!
蜜蜂
Bees?
蜜蜂
Beeees!
蜜蜂来了
The Tpod!
龟pod
So... we'll call it a tie?
算平局好么
Wanna call it a tie, Raph?
是平局吗 拉斐
Not yet.
现在还不是
No! Nooo!
不要 不要啊
Now it's a tie.
现在是了
Yeah! Yeah, boy!
耶 耶 哥们
You all showed wisdom and great skill
在打败斯道克曼pod的过程中
in defeating the Stockmanpod.
你们都表现出了过人的智慧和高超的技艺
I am proud of you all.
我为你们感到自豪
Does this mean we're not grounded anymore?
也就是说我们不被禁足了是吗
Yes.
对
But first... Randori!
但是首先...进行自♥由♥对摔
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表