剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
The turtles have been spotted in this neighborhood,
有目击者称乌龟们有在这一带出现
so stay alert for any sign of them.
警惕他们的任何动静
Boo-yaka-shaa!
我来了
When fight is concluded,
当战斗结束
the ones called "The turtles" are defeated by Kraang.
被称作"乌龟"的将是克朗的手下败将
They're fighting robots?
他们在跟机器人斗
Whoa! This town's more interesting than I thought.
这城市比我想象的有趣多了
I'll save you, Raph! You'll save?
我来救你 拉斐 要你来救我
Relax, Mikey. You're safe now.
放轻松 麦奇 你安全了
Thanks! Wait, I was fine.
谢啦 等等 我刚很安全呀
Donnie! Behind you!
多尼 小心后面
The wall?
墙壁
Uh, what the heck was that?
你在搞什么啊
Yeah, you trying to impress us?
就是嘛 想在我们面前炫耀就直说
'Cause it totally worked.
因为你真的打的太漂亮了
What is it, Raph? I thought I saw something.
怎么回事 拉斐 我似乎看到了什么
What about you, Leo?
你呢 李奥
Did you see something? No.
你看到什么了吗 没有
Turtles first, right? Turtles first.
龟们第一 对吧 龟们第一
You feel like we're missing something?
我们是不是错过什么剧情了
All the time.
一直都是
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Aw, the mermaid's growing legs!
美人鱼长出腿了
Please! Settle down.
拜托 专心点
Xever, get ready to walk.
赛弗 准备好走路吧
No, no, no. No, no, no!
不不不
Fix this, or I will bite your head off.
给我修好它 不然我把你头咬下来
Baxter Stockman. Mr. Shredder!
巴克斯特·斯道克曼 施莱德先生
Uh, how long have you been standing there?
你在那里站了多久了
Long enough to witness your failure.
久到全程目击你的失败之作
My patience is wearing thin. Yes, sir.
我的耐心要被耗完了 好的 先生
It's just the control mechanism is proving trickier...
只是控制机制有点棘手
Enough! If he is not walking soon,
住口 如果他走不了路
you won't be either.
你也会跟他一样
I will give you one more chance, and then I...
我再给你一次机会 否则我
Father.
父亲
We spotted the turtles fighting some guys in suits,
我们看到乌龟们跟一群穿制♥服♥的人打斗
but they were actually slimy brain squids in robot bodies!
但他们不过是黏滑鱿鱼似的大脑操纵的机器人
Your mission is to destroy them and find Splinter.
你的任务是摧毁他们并找出斯普林特
Everything else is a distraction! Distraction?
其它的事只会让你分心 分心
Father, don't you want to know what's going on?
父亲 你难道不想知道发生了什么吗
Robots and creatures?
机器人和怪物
Splinter's disciples are turtles, mutants!
斯普林特的弟♥子♥是乌龟 变异体
Your own men got turned into hideous freaks!
你的手下也变成了恶心的怪物
Don't you think we should be finding out what's going on?
你难道不觉得该弄明白是怎么回事么
I mean, there's more to life than your vendetta.
我是说 你的生命不该只有复仇
There is nothing more.
除了复仇没有其它
Have you forgotten what Hamato Yoshi did to me?
难道你忘了滨户良对我做了什么吗
To us?
对我们
Every day that Splinter lives
斯普林特每活一天
is a stain on our honor that we must wipe clean.
都是我们荣耀的污点 我们必须擦干净
Stay focused on your mission, Karai.
集中精神完成你的任务 卡莱
Yes, father.
遵命 父亲
You knew the Foot Clan was watching us.
你知道大脚帮在监视我们
Not the Foot. Karai.
不是大脚帮 是卡莱
Karai is the Foot.
卡莱就是大脚帮的
You knew she was watching,
你知道她在监视我们
and all you did was show off.
你却只是在她面前显摆
I was demonstrating how formidable we are.
我只是让她知道我们有多厉害
I knew she wasn't going to attack us.
我知道她不会攻击我们的
Of course not. She's studying our moves for next time.
当然不会 她在观察我们为下次做准备
You don't flirt with the enemy, Leo.
你不能跟敌人调情 李奥
You take 'em down.
而是要把他们拿下
No. You're wrong about her.
不 关于她你错了
She has a good side. Oh, yeah?
她有好的一面 真的吗
Well, if that's what you're doing,
如果你真是这么想的
why don't you go tell the others?
你怎么不告诉他们两个
Because they wouldn't understand.
因为他们不会理解的
You really think Mikey and Donnie wouldn't understand?
你真的觉得麦奇和多尼不会理解
You really think Donnie wouldn't understand?
你真的觉得多尼不会理解
Look, I know what I'm doing.
听着 我知道我在干嘛
You have to trust me. Why should I?
你得相信我 为什么
What is going on in here?
你们在干嘛
Uh, nothing important. Right, Raph?
没什么 是吧 拉斐
Right.
是的
What you doin', April?
你在干什么 爱普莉尔
Sending in a sample for a class project.
给班级课题发份样本
You're mailing in your spit for a class project?
你要把口水发给班级课题吗
Man, school sounds awesome!
伙计 学校听起来超正点的
It isn't. Well, I'd be awesome at it.
不是那么回事 我肯定会干的很棒
Check this spit out.
瞧瞧这口水
Don't.
别
It's not about spit. It's about the DNA.
这跟口水没关系 而是口水中的DNA
DNA. Genetic code.
DNA 基因密♥码♥
You know, the building blocks of life?
你懂的 生命建筑模块
Okay, DNA is a microscopic blueprint that tells every living thing
好吧 DNA是微观蓝图解构了
what to grow into and why am I still talking to you?
一切生物的发展 为什么我还要跟你说这些
I don't know. You'd think you'd have learned by now.
我不知道 你现在应该学到教训了
Everyone in our class is sending a DNA sample
班上的每一个人都要送份DNA样品
to this research group, the Worldwide genome project.
给这个环球基因工程研究小组
Then they'll send us back a report
然后他们会给我们发份报告
telling us all about our ancestors.
告诉我们的祖先是谁
Neat, huh? Uhhuh. Uhhuh, uhhuh. Wow.
很好玩 是吧 嗯哼
It's amazing what they can do these days.
科技真是日新月异啊
Just kidding.
开玩笑啦
How'd I know you'd show up?
我怎么知道你就会出现呢
'Cause you're not good at hiding from me?
因为你不擅于在我面前躲藏么
Like last night. Oh! Were you there?
就像昨晚 是嘛 你昨晚在场吗
I didn't notice. I did see a bunch of robots, though.
我没注意到呢 倒是看到了一群机器人
What's their deal?
他们打的什么主意
Their deal is they're incredibly dangerous.
他们非常危险
Stay away from them. I like them already.
离他们远点 我已经喜欢上他们了
Something else is going on. What is it?
有什么事情发生了 是什么
I'm not sure I should tell you anymore.
我不知道该不该告诉你
Raphael says I can't trust you. He makes a good point.
拉斐尔说我不能相信你 他说的在理
Eventually, I am going to destroy you.
最终 我是要杀了你的
I don't think you are.
我觉得你不会
Really? And what do you think this is?
真的嘛 那你认为我现在在干嘛
I think it's a cry for help.
我认为这是你在呼救
I think you're looking for a way out of the Foot Clan,
我认为你想退出大脚帮
and I can help you.
我可以帮助你
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表